Kazei 5 Update

Susano

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Kazei 5 Update

Pre-6th Edition alterations and pre-Resource Points additions they are (rounded off):

Ran (940)

Shion Nys (925)

Lora Doubet (495)

Carlos Jagger (450)

Marta Nys (440)

At the bottom of the scale are 6-8 125-175 point normals and the like.

There are also some cyberdroids that clock in around 500-700 points.

I have determined that K5 is not a 75+75 game... I recommend 200+100 for your typical campaign. The original game was around 350 (I think). You can play 75+75, but people are going to be really low-powered and I don't think you can make a cyborg or esper on 150 points and have then be credible.

BTW -- those 900 point NPCs? Perfect for your supers games if you want some really powerful telekinetics running around. Make then comic book telekinetics and not anime ones, and they're even more points!

Do those of us who signed up to be the head of an evil corporation get an employee discount? :D

Only if you replace your pulpy human heart with a superior robotic drone. Bonus points if you can perform the operation on yourself. Double bonus points if you can integrate the mechanical ticker before your flesh bulb pumps its last beat. Triple bonus points if you can do it while giving a motivational speech to your employees, and not miss a syllable.

My guess for what happens next: I finish applying all of the edits, then I apply all of the 6th Edition changes. Then Dave does all of the layout. Hopefully, the first part will be done by the end of June (of not sooner) and the rest by July. That leaves August to get it printed and shipped to GenCon.

• 2 weeks later...