An Orc in New York

Michael Hopcroft

Re: An Orc in New York

I agree, I think such a scenario would end fairly quickly and badly (for the Orcs, and possibly for some random New Yorkers). One way to give them a 'non-fighting' chance would be to allow them to understand English, but still, Orcs aren't normally portrayed as being especially cooperative.

If you can figure out a non-cheese way to pull it off, I'd be very impressed.

I think the NYPD's ESU would be on the scene in seconds. I mean' date=' big ugly guys the size of linebackers in armour and wielding swords and axes suddenly appearing in Times Square? Why wouldn't people over react? :D[/quote']

True, but why do they have to appear in Times Square?

If they appear in a dark alley at night, or in the sewers, things would be different.

But if they did appear and managed to survive, I can see a whole new add campaign: "So Easy Even an Orc Can Do It." Or, can you just imagine the insights they could give to WoW and DnD developers? "No, no, no! Everything does not taste like Chicken. Everything taste like Hobbit. Mmmm.... Boiled Hobbit...."

La Rose.