Chaos

TheNaga

Are their any beings out that want to spread chaos such as Chaos Lords? A Chaos Lord in my mind is dedicated to tearing the planes' fabric asunder and transforming all of creation into a writhing sea of chaos

I was think that the character below is going to serve a Chaos Lord.

A diminutive male with six arms walks in moving with grace and ease. His broad body is muscular with sleek muscles rippling under rust-red bony plates with hornlike protrusions. The long head is oval shaped. A bone ridge runs down the center of his skull. His face is broad and flat. His monstrous looking segmented horns start at the in front of his hairline if he had hair, to the back of his skull where they extend outward, curl, and come to a point. The ears are large and fan-shaped, with sharp spikes connect by thick membranous skin. The eyes blaze with an eerie red flame. Long jagged fang-like teeth that are jet-black in color line his large powerful mouth.. Multiple wicked chains are wrapped around his chest and torso. His arms nearly reach down to his knees. The monstrous hands are 50% larger than normal. A sharp claw comes out of each of his hand’s two broad fingers and broad thumb. The feet have two large toes.

Re: Chaos

Are their any beings out that want to spread chaos such as Chaos Lords? A Chaos Lord in my mind is dedicated to tearing the planes' fabric asunder and transforming all of creation into a writhing sea of chaos

His name is unspoken, but he may be known as the Daemon Ya.

Lucius Alexander

The palindromedary looks for needle and thread to sew up the torn fabric

You made me think of this I made.

An Ancarotaur resembles a gigantic, extremely horrific looking starfish. Its smooth rubbery skin is oily and dark as the darkest night in color. Instead of the starfish arms, it has twelve symmetrically spaced incredibly flexible appendages. Two of its appendages are tentacles, measuring forty feet in length. Both of these tentacles have small but strong white sucker-like disks that are aligned in four rows. Each of its suckers is ringed with sharp teeth. These two tentacles are the most flexible of all its appendages. Four of the appendages split at the end, into three radial "fingers." Another four of the appendages are nightmarish looking tentacles. A single vicious looking barbed claw is found at the end of these tentacles. Another two of its appendage are tentacles. At the end of these two tentacles is a vicious looking mouth. Each mouth is lined with a double row of eight inches long razor sharp pointed teeth. In its central disk, it has three round glaring red eyes that measure two feet in diameter set in an upside down triangle pattern. Above each of those eyes is a thick brow ridge. On both of each side of those eyes is a glaring red that measures six feet in diameter. All the eyes have a large rectangular shaped pupil. Below all of its eyes is a large powerful round mouth lined with sharp, serrated, triangular teeth. Instead of a normal tongue their mouth has five black tentacle-like tongues that when fully extended, are about a third the length of their body.

Who are the Lords of Edom?

Ya An Edom.

From the King James version:

Gen 36:31 And these [are] the kings that reigned in the land of Edom, before there reigned any king over the children of Israel.

Gen 36:32 And Bela the son of Beor reigned in Edom: and the name of his city [was] Dinhabah.

Gen 36:33 And Bela died, and Jobab the son of Zerah of Bozrah reigned in his stead.

Gen 36:34 And Jobab died, and Husham of the land of Temani reigned in his stead.

Gen 36:35 And Husham died, and Hadad the son of Bedad, who smote Midian in the field of Moab, reigned in his stead: and the name of his city [was] Avith.

Gen 36:36 And Hadad died, and Samlah of Masrekah reigned in his stead.

Gen 36:37 And Samlah died, and Saul of Rehoboth [by] the river reigned in his stead.

Gen 36:38 And Saul died, and Baalhanan the son of Achbor reigned in his stead.

Gen 36:39 And Baalhanan the son of Achbor died, and Hadar reigned in his stead: and the name of his city [was] Pau; and his wife's name [was] Mehetabel, the daughter of Matred, the daughter of Mezahab.

Lucius Alexander

The palindromedary says we saw Esau on a seesaw

thsi information is from the Champions Online game:

The kings of Edom are Forces of Elemental Decay. Even one of their avatars is enough to wipe the floor with your average Superteam.

They are forces of absoltue decay. In fact each world they conquer decays slowly but inevitably.

To conquer one Dimensions they have to send the power of their avatar and let it infest being from the targeted Realm. When one Realm perishes, so do the avatars that where born of the realm so they must seek new hosts for their powers.

For more Information follow this Link to the Champiosn Online Wikie:

http://www.champions-online-wiki.com/wiki/Kings_of_Edom_Loremaster (especially Kings of the Hall)

So they are not dedicated to tearing the planes' fabric asunder and transforming all of creation into a writhing sea of chaos?

How would I do the following? Chance and random luck swirl about the lords of chaos like a storm. Any creature that tries to fight them must struggle with this effect. Bad luck plagues chaos’s enemies.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...

What books should get to help me out with making this character which may turn out to a NPC? Why I think might be a NPC is he might end up serving the kings of Edom. What limitation should I give to each of his powers to show that they where given to him by the kings of Edom and that they can be taken away by them?

If his His face has maddingly indistinct features except for the eyes which blaze with flames of ever changing colors when would I give him the following? Long jagged fang-like teeth that are jet-black in color.

Is there any weapons that where created by the Kings of Edom or their servents?

What books should get to help me out with making this character which may turn out to a NPC?

I would start with the 6E1 (for the charater creation rules), then add the 4ed supliment Mystic Masters, then add the 5ed book The Mystic World. Finaly, I'll add the Mystic Enimies book (which, I beleve, has a few writeups of agents of the Kings of Edom in it).

Why I think might be a NPC is he might end up serving the kings of Edom. What limitation should I give to each of his powers to show that they where given to him by the kings of Edom and that they can be taken away by them?

Well, there use to be the -2 limitation "Independent", but powers bought with that limitation never return once taken away. I beleve Mystic Masters had a Limited Power limitation called something like "Must Use Power In Service Of Master", with the value set depending on how offen he goes aganst the wishes of his master.

The most common limitation with Endonite magic is Side Effect (a slow transformation to an insain monster controled by the Kings of Edon). Thay usaly do not cair how or why the servent uses there power, for the side effect ensures that all uses serves them in the end.

thsi information is from the Champions Online game:

The kings of Edom are Forces of Elemental Decay. Even one of their avatars is enough to wipe the floor with your average Superteam.

They are forces of absoltue decay. In fact each world they conquer decays slowly but inevitably.

To conquer one Dimensions they have to send the power of their avatar and let it infest being from the targeted Realm. When one Realm perishes, so do the avatars that where born of the realm so they must seek new hosts for their powers.

For more Information follow this Link to the Champiosn Online Wikie:

http://www.champions-online-wiki.com/wiki/Kings_of_Edom_Loremaster (especially Kings of the Hall)

Woh, we gots our own wiki?

If this seething aura of misfortune is simply making life harder for everyone around the Avatar then why not just use Change Environment? It's designed for imposing penalties on people e.g. making certain skill rolls difficult.

Here is a crudely bolted together example.

Aura Of Unluck: Change Environment (-6 to Characteristic Roll or Skill Roll), Personal Immunity (+1/4), Persistent (+1/4), Reduced Endurance (0 END; +1/2), Area Of Effect Nonselective (40m Radius; +1), Varying Effect Broad Group (+1), Invisible Power Effects (Invisible to [two Sense Groups]; +1) (90 Active Points); No Conscious Control (-2), Always On (-1/2).

For beings of chaos. Consider Michael Moorcock's work and the twisted worlds of Warhammer.