Superheroic Miniatures/Minions Kickstarter Project

Tasha

http://crossoverminiatures.com/ has a kickstarter going for a set of Superhero and Superminion minis. At least the initial set will have multiple heads for convertability. The Minions are the same way. They look pretty cool and would ship sometime in June or july.

http://kck.st/tMJvee is the direct link to the Kickstarter page.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]40912[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]40913[/ATTACH]

Just something I found while surfing "The Miniatures Page" thought I would share... :D

Re: Superheroic Miniatures/Minions Kickstarter Project

Thanks for the plug Tasha!

Hi, I'm kinda new around here, but thought I might drop in and answer any questions folks might have about the project. We've got a great sculptor knocking out some fantastic generic heroes. If this type of thing is your thing, we'd love to have you help us make it a reality.

Rusti

Thanks for the plug Tasha! Hi' date=' I'm kinda new around here, but thought I might drop in and answer any questions folks might have about the project. We've got a great sculptor knocking out some fantastic generic heroes. If this type of thing is your thing, we'd love to have you help us make it a reality. Rusti[/quote']In regards to the multiple heads, how do the attach/stay on? would painting them effect how they interchange (due to making part slightly thicker or anything?)

when do we get to see some female super hero minis?

would figure on the body having a hole and the head you have a long neck or reverse body w/ a long neck and a hole at the bottom of the head

The heads will have to be glued in place, they were never intended to be swapped out once you build the character, though if you wanted to, I think it would be possible.

They would most likely be attached with super glue. I can't see painting them causing any ill fit.

Does that help?

when do we get to see some female super hero minis?

would figure on the body having a hole and the head you have a long neck or reverse body w/ a long neck and a hole at the bottom of the head

Female supers are not planned in this release, maybe the next time around?

The figure bodies will have holes where the necks will attach, and the heads will have pegs sticking out the necks tha fit into place.

Hope that answers your question!

Thanks for the plug Tasha!

Hi, I'm kinda new around here, but thought I might drop in and answer any questions folks might have about the project. We've got a great sculptor knocking out some fantastic generic heroes. If this type of thing is your thing, we'd love to have you help us make it a reality.

Rusti

NP! Welcome to the Hero Boards! Thanks for stopping by and answering people's questions.

Hopefully this takes off so you can do Female Minis. :D Good Luck.

Oh and I am a backer! The minis look quite cool.

Oh and I am a backer! The minis look quite cool.

You bet Tasha, saw you on there and recognized your name as soon as I came to this board. I really appreciate it! Hopefully we'll get you covered, but we planned the lads for this go round.

We're half way there in 3 days! That's awesome, hopefully we can keep the momentum up. I've got some shout outs on the D6generation show coming up, hopefully that helps!

Rusti

• 2 weeks later...

Reminds me of the first Champions licensed figures. The Player Character types had heads and arms that glued into place. Each type had a spru with 3 left 3 right & 3 heads. I never was able to get one put together that looked like a human. From the pics I've seen above, your set has some meat to it. Good luck.

Nice find, Tasha. Welcome, Fergal. Constructing and painting minis is one of the big draws for my kids to gaming, and they are already super-genre fans.

Fergal, if you're not already set up with ACD drop me a note and I could probably put you in touch with the buyer.

Thanks guys! Hawknight, I'm trying to keep it simple with only head switches. I think you can change the character of the model pretty well with that, you could get out of hand with customizing pretty easily and we're trying for simple and effective.

I'll drop you a line casualplayer, I'm off to try and PM you.

Have a great New Years Everyone! I'll have a new model to show off tomorrow hopefully.

I've just put out pictures of the newest proposed Villain in the Crossover Miniatures Range

Take a look!

ramjam-x3.jpg

horns-and-boss-2.jpg

I've already got lots of places he could show up in my games!

I've posted more about him at the link below.

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/211492152/crossover-miniatures-a-new-superhero-miniature-lin/posts/155402

I went for Galactic Overlord. My game is important enough to me that I need a variety of figures.

You are the man Balabanto! I was just going to send you a message through Kickstarter when I checked this. Congrats on you new Overlordship. I'll be in touch to find out what you have in mind for your custom figure.

Thanks for being part of what we think is going to be something really cool!

Rusti

The project is funded, but just barely. We've just lost a backer and now only $30 stands between success and the whole project going down the tubes. It's most likely my fault for having the hubris for adding an over funding goal on the project. smiley.gif

I'd love to have a nice cushion between us an the funding goal. So if you're on the fence, join the great group of backers we've got already.

• 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...