There shall soar... the surfer girl!

Claire Redfield

Re: There shall soar... the surfer girl!

Cool! Well, I know the basics of HERO—for the most part. Just very little practical experience. So where would we start in making a character? I want to make a powerful character, even for a galactic hero. Though Spider-Woman is far and away my favorite Marvel heroine, my favorite Marvel hero is and always will be the Silver Surfer. So... let's get a little wild? :)

The Silver Gidget? Kidding.

Martial Arts (Cosmic Surf Board)

Move By (Passing Strike)

Move Through (Ramming)

Grab By (Martial Grab)

Cosmic Power Pool

Cosmic Awareness

Champions Beyond does provide some Galactic level Threats.

My Big Question is starting Point Levels.

Base Points: 750?

Complications: 100?

Campaign Setting Used?

Solo/Team/Organization? (Silver Surfer/Guardians of the Galaxy/Nova Corps)

Cheers

QM

I like it. Though if she's going to be a Naomi Radd instead of Norrin, she needs to lose the unitard!

But actually, I have an idea for a Silver Surfer girl picture, I just can't draw it myself. The idea was an actual surfer girl. Norrin for whatever reason gives up his powers for a while, and gives them to her. She looks like Samus Aran (without the armor, obviously) in space sarong, swimsuit and athletic crop top, surfing through space! :P

I like it. Though if she's going to be a Naomi Radd instead of Norrin, she needs to lose the unitard!

But actually, I have an idea for a Silver Surfer girl picture, I just can't draw it myself. The idea was an actual surfer girl. Norrin for whatever reason gives up his powers for a while, and gives them to her. She looks like Samus Aran (without the armor, obviously) in space sarong, swimsuit and athletic crop top, surfing through space! :P

Glad that you like her, although I wasn't exactly trying to do a unitard when I did the outfit;

I was trying for more of a one-piece bathing suit. I'll give her another shot though, once I've

had the chance to look up this Samus Aran to see what the character looks like.

Major Tom 2009 :cool:

The artist who did Maja for me has very reasonable rates for character drawings. You can contact her through her deviantart account if you are interested. link

• 2 weeks later...

Check the free stuff section of the main website (under resources). I believe there's several homemade spreadsheets that will mimic the basic functions of Hero Designer. At least it does the addition for you, and provides some formatting. If you don't have access to a spreadsheet, Open Office reads all the Excel formats I've come across.