Hulk Help

Cybernation

There was a 5e 648 point version published as a tie-in to the Ang Lee Hulk movie. Regardless of the flaws of the movie, it was as close to an official version as you are likely to see.

You would need to cut it down a lot to make a 400 point 6e version, but it would be an interesting starting point.

Naturally I can't find it online. I gather it's still around though.

As for starting versions in general, it's worthwhile picking a starting point and building based on that. If you go back to the original 60s version, though, the character wasn't quite its familiar self at first. It took a couple of issues to become what we generally think of as the Hulk.

But, basically, he started off as a brick who turned back into a scientist (usually) after the end of the fight. Pretty easy. Multiform, maybe, making Banner the base form. (He's a pretty awesome scientist, and you don't want to tax the Hulk's points for turning back into a weaker form.) A bit of Accidental Change, and you're good.

Are you wanting an actual Hulk clone done on 400 points or do you want a Hulk-flavored 400 point character. The former is harder just because we don't know what era of hulk is desired and because getting that "no limit to str" style of special effect is difficult given the mechanics without expending tons of points (for obvious reasons). But if you want a Hulk Clone done on the cheap, that is easy enough to do. 

Soar. 

Some possible cookie cutter ideas from published works off hand:

Ripper (from viper). I am trying to find him in one of my digital books but I can't at the moment. I guess he is only in the Viper specific book (which I don't have a digital copy of). He is super strong and has a Bane like serum to get stronger. Just switch out that built for a 5th ed Absorbtion or 6th ed Aid. Of course this would just be the Multiform of the Banner-like character. 

Piledriver (5th ed from "Evil Unleashed"). Just remove his flight and replace it with leaping and you have a generally similar version but for more points. Just cut back on some of his defense, strength, constitution, and speed should help bring him even more in line with your concept. Of course this would just be the Multiform of the Banner-like character. 

Ogre (5th ed Conquerors, Killers and Crooks) is a straight forward brick like character on the cheap side. Just adjust him to get some of the special effects you want, too. Again - this would be part of your Multiform. 

On the reasoning that the more he gets hit, the angrier he gets, you can model 'hulking out' on absorbtion + DI, Linked to Growth (Hulk Form), eg:

Example Powers

12 Absorb 6 BODY Delayed Return Rate (+1/4) Increased Max x8 (+3/4) Energy to Hulking Out 'Angrier Hulk Get..' [-]

12 Absorb 6 BODY Delayed Return Rate (+1/4) Increased Max x8 (+3/4) Physical to Hulking Out '..Stronger Hulk Get' [-]

10 Bare Advantage ED 20 Hardened (+1/4) Impenetrable (+1/4) 'Nothing Hurt Hulk' [-]

10 Bare Advantage PD 20 Hardened (+1/4) Impenetrable (+1/4) 'Nothing Hurt Hulk' [-]

13 Damage Negation -4 DC Energy 20 AP Body Only (-1/2) 'Nothing Hurt Hulk' [-]

13 Damage Negation -4 DC Physical 20 AP Body Only (-1/2) 'Nothing Hurt Hulk' [-]

20 DI 3x 12 AP 0 END (+1/2) & 0 END on STR 15 (+1/2) Linked to HULK RAWR (-0) Visible (-1/4) 'Hulking Out' [0]

37 Growth 1 level 25 AP 0 END (+1/2) 'HULK RAWR!' [0]

10 Leaping, Megascale (as GM determines)

3 Life Support, Immune Radiation

20 Regeneration

---

160 total 'Rookie Hulk' Powers

This example rookie hulking hero starts with 40 STR (higher if you buy up characteristics) at 9-12 feet tall and weighing a literal ton of trouble, with extra reach from size, able to absorb up to 96 additional AP in DI (about 14 levels of DI, an extra 70 STR or so along with KBR and DEF) with the special effect of density as 'uncontrolled violence' with the same detrimental effects to the environment. (AFAIC, a raging Hulk landing on you is as bad as a superdense neutronium anvil landing on you any day.)