A Thread for Random Musings

Old Man

Guest Skaramine

Re: A Thread for Random Musings

I have to thank Michelle for contributing to my meteoric post count rise.

But then, according to Von D-Man, who adds to post count adds pain.

So, I got that going for me too. :whistle:

Guest Skaramine

John T. is an incredibly patient and gracious man.

I know if someone had been flirting with my wife the way I'd been flirting with his... someone's scrotum would be a sewn on attatchment to their own forehead.

:hail:

Guest Skaramine

oh... this is what i fergot...

The 12 Kinky Days of XX-Mass

Day 1: A Spanking Over the Knee

Day 2: Two Back Rubs

Day 3: Three French Kisses

Day 4: Four Friendly Girls

Day 5: Five Nipple Rings

Day 6: Six Balls A Clickin

Day 7: Seven Screaming Orgasms

Day 8: Eight Anal Invasions

Day 9: Nine Nipple Clamps

Day 10: Ten Titty Tortures

Day 11: Eleven Naughty Movies

Day 12: Twelve Vibes a Thrusting

Guest Skaramine

I bought four Live Capture "have a heart" style traps for my room. I figure, if Zippy (my name for the little mouse) is talented enough to lick peanut butter at a whim off of a trap poised atop a pile of cassette tapes, he deserves to live, Dad be damned.

I have pretzels for him as bait.

Then again, I promised my girlfriend I'd find those kinds of traps and capture Zippy.

Here Zippy Zippy Zippy! Get some pretzels!

Just realized that this post will be number 3000. I've decided that since (I'm guessing) a huge percentage of those posts are to the NGD "games" threads, I won't waste a new thread to announce this. If I'd contributed more posts with more substance maybe a bigger announcement would have been in order.

Yay me! :straight:

Guest Skaramine

I'm finally jumping on the .40 S&W bandwagon with both feet.

I like the teeny, tiny Kark MK40, but now, I have a service-sized pistol that I think is just as good.

The SW99 in .40 S&W.

It's nice when choices are obvious sometimes.

Guest Worldmaker

No matter how many times I've seen it, the scene where the Eomer rides up beside Gandalf and says "Not alone. Never alone." and then his entire army shows up behind him to flow down the side of the mountain like a river always raises goosebumps.

Oh this is getting so bloody annoying! I live in a city with a population of over 50,000 people. And I can't get any of the local gamers to crawl out of their hiding places and let me game with them! The only bookstore in town, a Hastings franchise, has reduced their RPG section to one shelf and an impulse display next to the religious book section. :nonp: And whenever I stop in to hopefully catch a reclusive Kingmanite gamer shopping, no one is there. I've heard that some a driving to 2 and a half hours up to Vegas to one of the game stores up there. I haven't played in or GMed a game in almost two years, this is starting to border on the ridulously pathetic. I'd hate to have to leave the well-paying position that I have with the bank I work at. But as one of the old farts of gamerdom, I gots to have my gaming!!!

Guest Skaramine

I spent the afternoon pressing nuggest of D-Con into peanutbutter since the coiled mousetraps downstairs are like lollypops to Zippy, the Wonder Mouse.

In my room, I added two more have-a-heart traps... but... I feel like a Nazi prison camp guard.

I vass only followink ordahrs...

:(

Guest Worldmaker

Would anyone have any ideas involving legal and feasible means by which I could raise about $2000 by the end of the month? I've been trying to come up with something, and I can't think of a damned thing.