Help with some Power Ideas

marediv

Seduction and Persuasion boosts, perhaps going over into Mind Control of someone who's cooperated before.

Teleportation could have interesting limits on the floating locations (only to profaned or desecrated area; to someone who's said your name "Speak of the Devil..."; etc.)

Immunity to Magic (since the Devil supposedly is the master of black magic on Earth)

Side note: this is all 6th ed stuff.

Basic Attacks

Hellfire - I like making hellfire Blasts with Penetrating.  That's just me though.  Good to include an AoE Blast too for agents.

Drain Pre/Ego/DMCV/Mental Defense - Hellish characters know how to get into your mind.

Mental Images/Images - Hellish characters are able to generate illusions.  

Mental Blast - Remember that time Dr. Destroyer hit you.  Feel that again!

Mind Control - The weak willed are easily suggestible.

Change Environment/Drain END (def: Life support heat) - Bring a little bit of hell to Earth.  Earth is rather cold and drafty after all.  The heat can be a little exhausting.

Teleport usable against other limited range, Only to teleport things to you - Can be abusive so your GM might not like this.

Reflection - Open a two gates, only to receive the ranged attack and the other to send it somewhere else

Stretching - Summon hell whip.  Works well with a good strength and martial arts.

Some more unusual type of attacks

Drains - Defenses or Con - To make you suffer more pain.

Flash - Sight and sound - You've seen the horrors of hell and it has overwhelmed you vision and hearing of those sights.

Entangle affects desol and teleport, entangle doesn't take damage, AoE 1 hex - I call this my chains of perdition.  Its not very strong but it stops non-bricks in their tracks. Special effect is chains coming from hell to pin the target down.  Some times I call the grasp of perdition, where hands come from hell to grab at the target.

PRE only to attack - Works well in a multipower.  People from Hell are scary

Here are some powers that I put down for my Son-of-Satan-esque character Young Scratch:

Crowned With Infernal Halo: RKA 1d6+1, Area Of Effect (personal Surface—Damage Shield; +1/4), Constant (+1/2), Penetrating (+1/2), Reduced Endurance (0 END; +1/2) (55 Active Points); Gestures (-1/4), Incantations (-1/4), No Knockback (-1/4), No Range (-1/2). Total cost: 24 points.

Hellfire Lash: Entangle 3d6, 5 PD/5 ED, Affects Desolidified (+½) (60 Active Points); Gestures (-¼), Incantations (-¼), Limited Range (20m; -¼), 1 Recoverable Charge (-1¼).  Total cost: 20 points.

Hell On Wheels: Summon one flaming skateboard built on 143 Total Points, Slavishly Devoted (+1) (58 Active Points); OAF (-1), Gestures (-1/4), Incantations (-1/4). Total cost: 23 points.

Screen Shot 2018-08-01 at 10.27.39 PM.png

Infernal Comet: Leaping +46m (50m forward, 25m upward), x16 Noncombat (38 Active Points); Gestures (-1/4), Incantations (-1/4), Increased Endurance Cost (x2 END; -1/2), Side Effect (everything within 2m of target point takes 1d6 Killing Damage  from heat and may burst into flame). Total cost: 15 points.

Into The Abyss: Extra-Dimensional Movement (any location in the Netherworld), Usable As Attack (does not work on targets of good character or who have holy objects upon their person; +11/4) (56 Active Points); Gestures (-1/4), Incantations (-1/4), Requires A Magic Roll (-1/2). Total cost: 28 points.

Soulfire: Blast 6d6, AVAD (Mental Defense; +1) (60 Active Points); Gestures (-1/4), Incantations (-1/4). Total cost: 40 points.

Life support for extreme heat, life support to withstand smoke and fumes, and some resistant ED with the Limitation "only against heat/fire".

And, if your character is a hero: some suppress/drain fire effects. Now you can walk into a fire and put it out, which gives you an easy way to demonstrate that you're a good guy. Firefighters will love you!

Hell's Armory: hand to hand killing attack vs. ED with variable advantage. The special effect is that a weapon of your choice, made of solid hellfire, appears in your hands.