champions argent organization

• Please log in to reply
102 replies to this topic

#101 steriaca

steriaca

Misspellian Master

• 4,163 posts

Posted 23 March 2017 - 06:21 AM

While money is power, ARGENT Management is rather smart. There are tons of rich villains ARGENT is careful enough to not accept money from. Mechanon pays in BitCoins, but they would be a fool to accept. Doctor Destroyer pays in gold, but again, they would be foolish to accept. Captain Cronos pays with future knowledge. Foxbat pays in bananas.

Eather sent via Libary Computer or my cellphone. I do not own my own computer. Creator of bad spellings, and stuff both great and stuff only great inside my own mind. Warning: I may be published one day.

#102 Nothere

Nothere

Very Powerful Hero

• 711 posts

Posted 23 March 2017 - 09:56 PM

O.k. with all this talk of the ARGENT Acquisitions, Inhuman Resources, and talk of a sourcebook I'm going to go from general ARGENT structure to something I used as ARGENT's top field agent.

Johnny on the spot doesn't have a costume or a mask. He's always on the phone and will interrupt making threats to heroes and giving orders to his henchmen to convince one guy weither he should invest in squash or beets, another about how to set up his corporation  to avoid a tax in Zimbabwe, and another that He should not invest in  movie because it would bomb.

He usually works with mercenaries or occasionally hires the campain's supervillains. He shows up to steal rare items, or destroy something a corporation's new device. The most annoying thing about him is that when caught he melts into a pile of goo, and his phone blows up. What the heroes in my game never learned was Johnny was a product of Telios cloning tank and ARGENT had a dozen of him in reserve.

• steriaca, drunkonduty and Amorkca like this

#103 Starfighter

Starfighter

Standard Normal

• PipPipPip
  • 39 posts

Posted 26 March 2017 - 04:05 PM

Excaliber & M.I. 13's Secret Invasion. The Skrulls used advanced technology to control and counter magic without ever creating there own.

And the Galadorians created Rom's Neutralizer weapon that could nullify any type of energy, even magical energy.

http://marvel.wikia....m's_Neutralizer

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: champions, argent, organization