Wolverine vs Taco Bell Chihuahua

Mightybec

Here's one to ponder. Marvel's Wolverine vs the Taco Bell talking Chihuahua. Wolverine just wolfed down a meal of 7 layer burrito's, but doesn't have enough money to pay the bill. The Chihuahua just lost his girlfriend, and managenent has been openly discussing neutering him. After an argument full of name calling, a fight starts. Who wins?:D

Mightybec

Damn... this is close, but Wolverine has admitted that he has 'no stomach fer gutting animals'... where as the taco bell dog has (as far as we know), no such restraints against nipping the nads right off a mutant.

Going by that, I'm afraid the Taco Bell Chihuahua wins :D

Ohh this one is simple... The Gieko Lizard jumps in and opens a can of Whoop Arse on both of em!

The Taco Bell dog can also call on help from Col Sanders and the Pizza Hut delivery girl, as he did in defeating the Trade Federation.

Ah! But Bad Andy would step in and screw The Chihuaha out of the fight while the Little Nero's guy lets loose with his war cry of "Pizza-Pizza!" and Ronald McDonald would tell everyone to smile.

Wolverine has the reach advantage, but the chihuahua can distract him with tasty treats. The mutant is strong and agile and heals rapidly, but the dog has nearly 7,000 locations (bases) worldwide and you don't get that many without being able to kick some mutant butt.

It's one of those fights that comes down to a few lucky dice rolls. But if I gotta go with one, it's wolverine. Why? Because I can always go to Del Taco if I piss of the dog, but if I piss off wolverine I can't exactly replace my spleen.

Re: Wolverine vs Taco Bell Chihuahua

Well, the Chihuahua isn't saddled down by overwhelming angst, ridiculous plot lines, and bad writing. That's gotta slow Wolvie down somethin' fierce.

Not to mention the fact that if Wolverine just ate at Taco Bell, there's a good chance he's got food poisoning. The dog wins, hands down.

Originally posted by Mightybec

Here's one to ponder. Marvel's Wolverine vs the Taco Bell talking Chihuahua. Wolverine just wolfed down a meal of 7 layer burrito's, but doesn't have enough money to pay the bill. The Chihuahua just lost his girlfriend, and managenent has been openly discussing neutering him. After an argument full of name calling, a fight starts. Who wins?:D

Mightybec