Champion's Cover

rayoman

Which edition of Champion's is this cover from?

okie, dokie...that didn't work. Lemme try again. Okay, okay for some reason the link I put up to take you to a picture of the cover doesn't work. I give up.

The cover is has three heroes on it. The first is a guy in green swinging, there is a flaming woman to the right and in the front center is a guy with a red and black suit on flying with his right hand thrust out in front of him. The red and black suit guy has a white disc on his chest. There is a city in the background.

I have purchased this version plus the BBB on Ebay. I just checked on My Ebay and the picture for the BBB has been changed so hopefully I will get my BBB instead of the stupid Rtal Sword Book. If not there will be hell to pay. :)

Thanks.

Originally posted by Blue

I believe that's 3rd.

I've only got 1st, 4th, and 5th, so I can't swear to it, except that it's not one of those.

I'm pretty sure it's 3rd ed but I'd have to check the cover at home. It's certainly not the Champions II or Champions III supplements.

By the way, did anyone ever notice the error with the guy swinging? Check his cape then the direction he's swinging.

That is the cover for Third Edition Champions (I have it right in front of me now). It's also the cover of the Game Master's Screen for 3E Champs, and if you spot that for sale anywhere you might want to know that the screen also contains a reprint of the classic Island of Dr. Destroyer adventure. This is the one that introduced Dr. D, and is perhaps the best one-shot adventure Hero Games ever made.

Originally posted by Lord Liaden

That is the cover for Third Edition Champions (I have it right in front of me now). It's also the cover of the Game Master's Screen for 3E Champs, and if you spot that for sale anywhere you might want to know that the screen also contains a reprint of the classic Island of Dr. Destroyer adventure. This is the one that introduced Dr. D, and is perhaps the best one-shot adventure Hero Games ever made.

It's actually for sale in our Online Store!

https://secure.compnetco.com/herogames/browse.jsp?categoryID=3

Not it isn't a bad thing.

I'll tell you what, Ben, Steve, Darren, Tina, Allen (I feel like I am forgetting someone), if you have copies of C:NM (1st or 2nd edition), Bay City and Alliances laying around the office just taking up space I'll gladly purchase them from you. You can contact me via email or PM.

Originally posted by yamamura

Okay bad thing <<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>>

But didn't Champions New Millenneium have a similar cover?

G

Originally posted by rayoman

I'll tell you what, Ben, Steve, Darren, Tina, Allen (I feel like I am forgetting someone), if you have copies of C:NM (1st or 2nd edition), Bay City and Alliances laying around the office just taking up space I'll gladly purchase them from you. You can contact me via email or PM.

Rayoman,

A question and an offer. How do you know if you have C:NM 1st or 2nd edition? And I have spare copies of C:NM and C:NM Alliances if you want 'em. I got them as part of a bulk purchase off of Ebay. Email me if you're interested, at wpwood@saifa.net. I only have one copy of C:NM Bay City and I actually kinda like it as a setting.

okay.

C:NM 2nd edition says it is a 2nd edition PLUS it has Fuzion writeups and "5th edition" writeups which were really 4th edition writeups, pretty much. The vehicle plug-in was taken out plus all the little "switches" and "dials" graphics were either taken out or toned down.

Originally posted by Bill_CCHKK

Rayoman,

A question and an offer. How do you know if you have C:NM 1st or 2nd edition? And I have spare copies of C:NM and C:NM Alliances if you want 'em. I got them as part of a bulk purchase off of Ebay. Email me if you're interested, at wpwood@saifa.net. I only have one copy of C:NM Bay City and I actually kinda like it as a setting.

I'll tell you what, Ben, Steve, Darren, Tina, Allen (I feel like I am forgetting someone)

You're forgetting Andy, the layout guy, who like Steve and Allen is on the east coast although Andy's in Virginia while Steve and Allen are in North Carolina.

Rod

okay.

C:NM 2nd edition says it is a 2nd edition PLUS it has Fuzion writeups and "5th edition" writeups which were really 4th edition writeups, pretty much. The vehicle plug-in was taken out plus all the little "switches" and "dials" graphics were either taken out or toned down.

Also, the 2nd Edition has "2nd Edition" written in red letters on a black band across the bottom of the front cover; and all the color art from 1st Edition is in black-and-white for the second.

If anyone would like I can check the online used-game dealers I frequent and post links to any that have the New Millennium books for sale. :)