Proving a point

JmOz

Ah, IPE. How could I forget the IPE?!

A Killing Attack against a very limited form of defense that can easily wipe out just about any form of life in over a 1,000-kilometer radius with no visbile effects-- that's what the original poster's looking for, right?

Guest Kolava
Originally posted by devlin1

A Killing Attack against a very limited form of defense that can easily wipe out just about any form of life in over a 1,000-kilometer radius with no visbile effects-- that's what the original poster's looking for, right?

That would certainly prove a point.

That's perfect. It's not likely to kill someone, it's almost guarenteed.

A normal EB should work, actually.

Re: Proving a point

Originally posted by JmOz

I need a power that hurts people at range, but will not likely kill them (but it could): Any thoughts?

Well, you could post a question over the internet (at range), that caused people to post replies that would make them look foolish later, (causing them pain)

and it might be possible for someone to actually die of embarassment . . .

once they found out what was going on.

You could even buy it as an NND, with the Defense being

Discriminatory Smell, or Detect:Something Fishy.

:D

KA.

Originally posted by JmOz

This was to prove a point.

By the description above it is an Energy Blast, the point I was making to someone is that in Hero even the simple questions can be answered a bunch of different ways

Thank you for your help.

Damn. I got suckered. You foolied me, Outlander.

I don't know about him, but it's what I'VE been looking for! I can give you...umm, five dollars and a coupon for 35 cents off of Poptarts. Unfrosted.