Longest Running Thread EVER

Re: Longest Running Thread EVER

I had one mostly built on HD, but only had the demo, didn't realize there is NO way to save or output it. :( Knew I couldn't print it simply, but I though I might be able to copy the power structure.

Before I left for work' date=' I managed to finish designed a villain and most of another one for my game. Muhahahaha! That makes 2 fully built, 2 half built on HD and 1 fully built on paper.[/quote']

My day so far...

Had brunch with Leonardo Davinci

Watched the Playboy channel

Played nine holes with the pope.

Had a late lunch with the Queen of France.

Seduced three random people

Dumped the above three random people.

Took my meds.

Went to work.

A couple of months ago, Kara beat Baldur's Gate: Dark Alliance on our PS2. She's found the invulnerability cheat code and has decided to play the game again so she can have the elven sorceress run around in what Kara calls "Supergirl mode." This, of course, enables Kara to have the character running around with no clothes or armor on.

Of course, she's giggling like crazy as she's mowing down the drow with her mostly naked character.

Does this strike anyone else as just more than a little odd?

A couple of months ago, Kara beat Baldur's Gate: Dark Alliance on our PS2. She's found the invulnerability cheat code and has decided to play the game again so she can have the elven sorceress run around in what Kara calls "Supergirl mode." This, of course, enables Kara to have the character running around with no clothes or armor on.

Of course, she's giggling like crazy as she's mowing down the drow with her mostly naked character.

For Kara, NO

We'd have to observe this behaviour to be able to make a decision. :whistle:

Is Kara running around mostly naked or the character? It makes a big- no wait... it makes no difference at all.

You're asking in the NGD if this is odd...

Sorry to see you lost a little bit of brainpower fighting all that computer crap. Good to see you back, anyway!

Not if you saw the season finale of Smallville. :D

JG

Zornwil, Gewing, Lemming:

How goes the character building? I have HD if you need it built for you. Also feel free to work on your characters in the forums of Hero Central. I have some threads going there now. You might also want to consider turning on email notification.

Zornwil, Gewing, Lemming:

How goes the character building? I have HD if you need it built for you. Also feel free to work on your characters in the forums of Hero Central. I have some threads going there now. You might also want to consider turning on email notification.

Just been busier than expected with other stuff. Tonight may be good to sit down and send you a version. Do you have campaign rules in the HERO Central area? I'll turn on the email notification, thx.

Are you kidding? It makes me wish *I* had a PS2 so I could do this, too.

:)

Just been busier than expected with other stuff. Tonight may be good to sit down and send you a version. Do you have campaign rules in the HERO Central area? I'll turn on the email notification' date=' thx.[/quote']

I believe it is, I'll check later today.