The cranky thread

Hermit

Re: The cranky thread

The hated one already answer for you.

You launched into a profanity laden tirade against him? Why?

Edit You wished death on him? Oh my, what ever did he do? This is very interesting.

By the way... you're still a jerk.

Always have been, always will be.

Guest Worldmaker

Wait...that means he thinks Thrakazog is even-handed? :rofl:

Imagine.

I'm sure you had nothing to do with it all. I mean, you're so easy to get along with, and not ever even the slightest bit aggravating. :straight:

He was reacting to things said between myself and another person entirely with no malice toward him at all. In reaction, he detonated. You can still find it if you look for it.

Guest Worldmaker

Edit You wished death on him? Oh my, what ever did he do? This is very interesting.

Actually, he wished death on not only me, but my family as well.

He was reacting to things said between myself and another person entirely with no malice toward him at all. In reaction' date=' he detonated. You can still find it if you look for it.[/quote']

He does seem a bit easy to set off, and more than a little obsessive. Do you remember which thread, or can you give me a key to search for it?

Guest Worldmaker

He does seem a bit easy to set off' date=' and more than a little obsessive. Do you remember which thread, or can you give me a key to search for it?[/quote']

Most of its in the Thread for Random Musings and the now-closed original Musings on Random Musings thread.

So I go to submit the quote from the printer for preapproval.. only to find that they sent two quotes for the same job... with different pricing. Huh? And they've gone home for the day so I'll have to wait till tomorrow to find out what they were thinking. Delays, delays, delays!!

Guest Worldmaker

Jokers to the left of me, clowns to the right...

You know, finding out a proper lyric isn't all that hard:

Well I don't know why I came here tonight,

I got the feeling that something ain't right,

I'm so scared in case I fall off my chair,

And I'm wondering how I'll get down the stairs,

Clowns to the left of me,

Jokers to the right, here I am,

Stuck in the middle with you.

Yes I'm stuck in the middle with you,

And I'm wondering what it is I should do,

It's so hard to keep this smile from my face,

Losing control, yeah, I'm all over the place,

Clowns to the left of me, Jokers to the right,

Here I am, stuck in the middle with you.

Well you started out with nothing,

And you're proud that you're a self made man,

And your friends, they all come crawlin,

Slap you on the back and say,

Please.... Please.....

Trying to make some sense of it all,

But I can see that it makes no sense at all,

Is it cool to go to sleep on the floor,

'Cause I don't think that I can take anymore

Clowns to the left of me, Jokers to the right,

Here I am, stuck in the middle with you.

Well you started out with nothing,

And you're proud that you're a self made man,

And your friends, they all come crawlin,

Slap you on the back and say,

Please.... Please.....

Stuck in the middle with you,

Yes I'm stuck in the middle with you,

Guest Worldmaker

You know, the strange thing is I don't hate him. He thinks so, I am sure... but then again he's admitted to a history of mental problems, so maybe he has an excuse.

Pity, yes. Hate, no.

You know, finding out a proper lyric isn't all that hard:

That song always reminds me of ears being sliced off. :D

I was eating lunch at a deli when a pigeon flew inside the building and made a fast turn. It went out of my sight, but I heard a crash. The lady looked sick and had her assistant take out the bird. By the way he was carrying it, and it wasn't moving, I could tell it was dead. Needless to say, I couldn't finish my lunch. Hell, I can't even eat dinner right now.

WM and Skaramine, I respect that you've handled this as well as you have to this point.

Now is a great time to stop. Please.

PS - and I say now is a great time to stop as I am fine with what you've both posted, all told, tonight, all things considered.

I'm just saying that you've both done well and now is a good time to stop before one of you decides the other has crossed some invisible line.

Skaramine, you did bring this all up and mentioned a couple things. Worldmaker, okay, the quote was incorrect, but quoting it was a bit baiting, as you know the volatiilty factor. However, I respect your desire to defend yourself.

Of course next comes Skaramine's right to defend himself...

like I say...the line isn't clear to me, I don't know how in the world it can be to either of you.

Or am I just being an old lady?

Guest Worldmaker

WM and Skaramine, I respect that you've handled this as well as you have to this point.

Now is a great time to stop. Please.

Certainly, on the understanding, of course, that all of this restarting once stopped is controlled by someone else.

He does seem a bit easy to set off' date=' and more than a little obsessive. Do you remember which thread, or can you give me a key to search for it?[/quote']

J., after our last run-in - though I think we talked through it well - I hate to be perceived as impinging on your "liberty" but I think you'd do well to stop de facto egging people on - not saying it's your intent, but it may well be the same as if it were.

Guest Worldmaker

J.' date=' after our last run-in - though I think we talked through it well - I hate to be perceived as impinging on your "liberty" but I think you'd do well to stop de facto egging people on - not saying it's your intent, but it may well be the same as if it were.[/quote']

Are we not to discuss a certain someone's past behavior? Especially given that mine is indeed the subject of polite discussion amongst certain people?

Are we not to discuss a certain someone's past behavior? Especially given that mine is indeed the subject of polite discussion amongst certain people?

I thought we just did, right? You were entitled to your comments. I didn't naysay that. I just asked jackalope the exact same thing I asked you both - I think.

PS - okay, I see what you mean - no, I just picked his last post is all, not that specific one per se.

Ya know, I'm generally an upbeat person. I don't let much get me down. That kind of attitude is just who I am.

Sometimes, though, a lot of negativity can bring me down. Sad thing is, it looks like some of it's never going to go away around here.

That makes me cranky. And sad. And wondering if it's time for me to take a break for awhile and hope some of the stupid junk going on gets worked out or just dropped due to overexposure.

I just dunno.

Ya know, I'm generally an upbeat person. I don't let much get me down. That kind of attitude is just who I am.

Sometimes, though, a lot of negativity can bring me down. Sad thing is, it looks like some of it's never going to go away around here.

That makes me cranky. And sad. And wondering if it's time for me to take a break for awhile and hope some of the stupid junk going on gets worked out or just dropped due to overexposure.

I just dunno.

Well, hope to see you soon.

Way I look at it now is, oh well...

There are lots of other threads out there, y'know.

Well, hope to see you soon.

Way I look at it now is, oh well...

There are lots of other threads out there, y'know.

I ain't left yet, but thanks. lol

Problem is that stuff's spilling over to them, too.

Personally, I think people oughtta just let things go.

Just let it go, people! Please. It's old news. Let it stay in the past.

Friggin' fargin' great. :mad:

First, this just ain't my night. :(

Second: There are a LOT of people here who need to get the sticks out of their asses.

I'm sure I'll be back in a couple of days or so, but right now, I'm pretty much fed up with the petty, bickering, "can't let anything go because it might hurt my machismo" attitude that seems to be going on. Add to that the thin skins everyone's had.

Well, I'm sorry. I can't be the peacemaker here. If I try, words get twisted out of proportion, people believe I'm attacking their character in general instead of the specific issue I posted in response to or they just tell me to mind my own f***in' business.

Sorry to everyone who seemed to think I could be a peacemaker here. There can't be peace unless people want it. I'd have to say the people have spoken.

Peace out and try not to step on each other too badly while I'm taking some time off.

A man escapes from a prison where he had been kept for 15 years. As he runs away, he finds a house and breaks into it looking for money and guns but only finds a young couple in bed.

He orders the guy out of bed and ties him up in a chair. While tying the girl up to the bed he gets on top of her, kisses her on the neck, then gets up, and goes to the bathroom.

While he's in there, the husband tells his wife: "Listen, this guy

is an escaped prisoner, look at his clothes! He probably spent lots of time in jail, and hasn't seen a woman in years. I saw how he kissed your neck. If he wants sex, don't resist, don't complain, just do what he tells you, just give him satisfaction. This guy must be dangerous, if he gets angry, he'll kill us. Be strong, honey. I love you."

To which the wife responds, "He was not kissing my neck. He was whispering in my ear. He told me he was gay, thought you were cute, and asked if we kept any Vaseline in the bathroom.

Be strong, honey. I love you, too."

I swear, if Astro-Knight gets any unluckier I may retire him before the month is out.

(Just occured to me if he gets too unlucky I wouldn't have to, he'll get killed ;) )

Well, that's not entirely fair, he did survive a pretty stupid (but heroic) stunt that required some good luck. ... but GAHD....

EDITED due to hyperbolic exageration