The cranky thread

Hermit

Re: The cranky thread

speaking of chocolate..

has anyone else tried the new drinking chocolate at Starbucks? Chocofino, IIRc.

It's kind of like drinking chocolate pudding. :)

I keep thinking about pouring it over good vanilla icecream...

Mmm, no, but I do appreciate the chocolate coffes that Godiva has... Creme Brulee mmmmmm...

Don't 'cha hate it when you say womething in a thread and then discover that people are ignoring you... oh well' date=' probably just my ego...[/quote']

It may not be ignoring, it may be either the silence of agreement, or even disagreement that they don't want to make issue of.

Given it is you, it is probably agreement.

It may not be ignoring, it may be either the silence of agreement, or even disagreement that they don't want to make issue of.

Given it is you, it is probably agreement.

I doubt it, I just admitted to *gasp!* cheating on my ex at one point (in the Infidelity/Cheating Wives thread). Maybe they just don't know how to approach it...

I doubt it' date=' I just admitted to *gasp!* cheating on my ex at one point (in the Infidelity/Cheating Wives thread). Maybe they just don't know how to approach it...[/quote']

It's all good in my book. I know that there's a difference between love and just sex. I also know about people being stuck in a bad relationship. You're fine. :)

I doubt it' date=' I just admitted to *gasp!* cheating on my ex at one point (in the Infidelity/Cheating Wives thread). Maybe they just don't know how to approach it...[/quote']

You didn't say it was right. WHat was there to say? Life can be a tricky road, the curves and ice patches can throw you in the ditch in a hurry.

I can be very judgemental, but there are many issues that it really doesn't matter what I think about. Even to me, really. I Can only think about some of the mistakes I have made in my life. SOme of the people I have hurt...

Many of the things I did that hurt people were really aimed at myself. I didn't really feel I deserved what I had, or might be able to get.

Guest Skaramine

I am not thinking happy thoughts. I am glad the cranky thread is here' date=' but I am still not thinking happy thoughts. I cannot say anything funny at the moment. I only have spite on tap. This is not a good sign.[/quote']

Got something to beat? Try loud crunchy, angry music.

Don't 'cha hate it when you say womething in a thread and then discover that people are ignoring you... oh well' date=' probably just my ego...[/quote']

Is this your way of saying I don't post enough?

As to your job, you don't mean you lost it, do you? I thought you were complaining that your boss was unjustly discplining you. Given all the things we've heard, that fell in line, and so I think many just felt it was more of the same, and many (sometimes including me) feel like they don't want to react to every single post, it's a fine line between being supportive and just appearing to be a "me, too" or to lose "credibiltiy" (I don't know if that's quite the right word) by appearing to just chime in always, regardless of who or why.

Regardless, I am sorry about your job situation (and sorrier if you're without a job situation any more).

Regardless' date=' I am sorry about your job situation (and sorrier if you're without a job situation any more).[/quote']RR50: I agree with Zornwil and with what he said is expressed well. It's like he took what I was gonna say and said it for me. Well not really...

...this is just a "me, too" post. :) I hope your job situation improves, if you still have one and if ya don't...I feel really bad for ya. :( :(

Personally' date=' I can't think of anything more depressing than cleaning! But that's me.[/quote']Me to, even worse when you have parents coming back on Tuesday night and you haven't cleaned a two story house for a couple of weeks...umm...month. Did I mention I'm a male, and cleaning well...it doesn't come intuitively.

Same here. Interestingly enough' date=' I try to be as neat and organized at work, while my bedroom is constantly in disarray.[/quote']I try to keep telling my parents not to move things otherwise I can't find anything in my room. Even though my stuff is not in the place it should be if everything was 1000% tidy, I can still find something pretty quickly, even if it has been over a year since I last saw it.

Same here. Interestingly enough' date=' I try to be as neat and organized at work, while my bedroom is constantly in disarray.[/quote']

I am pretty good at work, and if things start to get bad, I stop and clean my desk even if it takes "too much" time compared to seemingly more urgent matters (within reason of course), while at home I'm similar to you. However, for me, it's been a very long evolution of improving gradually. I used to have a terribly messy desk, and while I thought it was manageable, I found that if it did get out of control it became that much harder to clean and detracted from my ability to get things done, both psychologically and physically. So I got better and better at organizing. Things going increasingly electronic helped as well in that regard.