Title for the next HERO villains book

Doug McCrae

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Title for the next HERO villains book

Once the alliterations are done, how about some acronyms?

Hmm, I've already done a mediocre BAD, and then joking EVIL and MORE, (post 30), but let's see:

Boogeymen, Aliens, and Demons = B.A.D.

Villains in Leagues Extraordinaire = V.I.L.E.

Okay, maybe more later.

Once the alliterations are done, how about some acronyms?

Hmm, I've already done a mediocre BAD, and then joking EVIL and MORE, (post 30), but let's see:

Boogeymen, Aliens, and Demons = B.A.D.

Villains in Leagues Extraordinaire = V.I.L.E.

Okay, maybe more later.

How about a new organization: the Network Alliance of Undefeatable Global Heathen Terrorists in Yonkers. (Those Y's are always so difficult....)

How about a new organization: the Network Alliance of Undefeatable Global Heathen Terrorists in Yonkers. (Those Y's are always so difficult....)

Ooh, very naughty!

Or a book on dependents:

Kindred Imbeciles Declare Dumb Occupations

Moms And Dads, DNPCs (MADD) :shock:

Ladies And Useless Guy Helpers :lol:

TRY:

CKCII:VILLIANY UNLEASHED!! :cool:

CKCII- Madmen,Morons & Masterminds :hail:

CKCII- Evil For Hire :rockon:

CKCII-Villiany Assembled :thumbup:

CKCII -Enemies High School[Teen age Villians for Champions] :rockon:

CKCII-LEGIONS OF EVIL

CKCII-Challenge of the Enemies

Anyone else want to add to this list he's welcome to do so!

Enemies for Rehire

Not only would this link Enemies for Hire back to the new CU, but you could do a lot of lower powered villains with small write-ups instead of villains that have two or more pages of history.

Just a thought.

Or a book on dependents:

Why Be Normals? (Come on, Bob, you should have thought of this one!)

Average Citizens

Filing for Dependents

Hmm, let's see. Back to villain acronyms.

Federations, Organizations, Enemies (Maybe add Sociophaths?)

Why Be Normals? (Come on' date=' Bob, you should have thought of this one!)[/quote']:tonguewav

(Though seriously, this could be a decent title for a book of superpowered citizens who don't go out and commit crime, nor fight it -- they just live their lives as well as they can. :)

:tonguewav

(Though seriously, this could be a decent title for a book of superpowered citizens who don't go out and commit crime, nor fight it -- they just live their lives as well as they can. :)

Too true, though you'd have to change the punctuation. Maybe either:

Why be normal. (Basically, an explanation.) OR

Why? Be normal!

:lol:

Now why is it again that the cool "Enemies" name has been dropped? I would have vastly preferred a name like:

Enemies: Conquerors, Killers & Crooks

to the current version. The name "Enemies" was a cool brand.

Well, all is fun till someone sergets Enemies: Mr. Roger's Neberhood.

But you do have a point. There are many untaped theam ideals which would of made good Enimies books. Like, say...:

...Enemies Americana (villians from the fifty states of the Uniited States Of America, and prehaps Canada and Mexico also)...

...Enemies: Thay Came From Sheboygan (an entier book of comidic enimies to toss at your heros...or have Steve toss in the curcilar file, since the only comidit villiand he likes are Foxbat and Caption Cronos that we know of)...

...Enemies: Leftovers (the tons of villians which ICE said to Steve "We Have No Room For Them" duuring the ICE/HERO era)...

...Enemies: Arcadia (original viillians which were supose to be introduced in the now canceled Champions Computer RPG (Remember that one? With Red Devil burning up a Mario clone?))...

...and much MUCH more!

...Enemies: Leftovers (the tons of [villains] which ICE said to Steve "We Have No Room For Them" [during] the ICE/HERO era)...

I like this concept. My biggest disappointment with 5E is the lack of continuity from many 4E and prior supplements, almost all of which were ICE products. While I comprehend the legal issues that can be concerned with this, it is still saddening. Of course, the customers can include this material all we want, but ugh, the converting time. :P

My two favorite villain groups, the Seven Horsemen and VOICE aren't included as well as a good module To Serve and Protect. Some of the other titles I will miss include: Villainy Unbound; Enemies for Hire; and Enemies: The International File. Two books for good guys include Target Hero and Allies. Hopefully we'll have some more books like these to keep us all happy. (I have only three 5E books now, so the ones I'm looking for *may* be out there.)