Wwycd? #84

Wormhole

The silient alarm at an art supply store downtown just went off. When you arrive to investigate, you find a beat up old car idling in front of the store. Bugsy, the ringleader of the Cartoonist Of Crime's gang of henchbunnies, is sitting in driver's set honking the horn and yelling, "Get da lead out yous clods, da coppers'll be coming any minute now."

As expected, the other two felonious furballs come running out of the store. Thugsy is carrying the safe from the store manager's office and Mugsy's got several sketch pads under one arm, and some cases of india ink under the other. There doesn't seem to be any sign of the Cartoonist himself, though. Upon seeing you, they scramble to cram themselves and their ill-gotten goods in the car and Bugsy floors the accelerator. They peel out of the parking lot at insane speed, nearly running down a pedestrian and speeding through a red light. What do you do?

Re: Wwycd? #84

Style - One spell causes the car engine to vanish.

AnimeGai - Hot pursuit.

Flesh Gordon - No movement powers. Throw something at the car.

Indomitable Will - Blast the car with his Guns of Social Progress!

Thirteen - Can always track down the car later. Danger sense on, checks the store.

Mask of Justice: "What, these people again already?" Uses his powers to track them as far as he can, then uses his knowledge of the city to determine where the CoC would be hiding out.

Rock Bottom: "Thunderfist, we have a green 1994 Volkswagen Rabbit heading east on 4th Street, am in pursuit, Cartoonist of Crime's gang, please intercept."

Calculus: "Given the capabilities of their vehicle, the rate of travel, and their psychology, I should be able to take a shortcut and reach the intersection of Grand and Chicago just before they arrive." Swingline, ho!

Kira Midori: The siren on her police motorcycle wails as she follows in hot pursuit, radioing in for backup.

Talion: "Wussies. Guess they remembered last time." Calls the police and tells them about the robbery, then starts combing the city.

Anthem waits until it's not about to plow into a grou p of pedestrians then throws a barrage of shurikens at the tires to disable the car.

Uncle Slam flies in and picks up the car, Superman-style, then performs an "airplane spin" on it to make everyone inside so dizzy that they can't break out those sketchpads and draw any escape means.

Husky would swing in front of the car and let it hit him to stop it. He'll then delight in cartoon style brawling sure they won't actually be hurt. (kenneth may take note of passive reading from Husky's gauntlet's afterwards but otheriwse wouldn't be involved this is Husky's scene baby)

Blackcat would get in front of the car, and then do an axe kick down on it as it gets close (something on the order of 18+ dice). Everyone remember the shot in the God Loves Man Kills GN with Collusus and the car... same thing.

Ballisitc would just fly down and pick it, fly it up a ways and ask them where they were going.

Terminal Velocity would run alongside it, after calling his team, and make smalltalk with the drive.

Microman II: Hitch a ride on the car while shrunk. Locate their hideout. Observe. Figure out whats going on.

Call in Sentinels, and proceed with beatdown.

Is calling the rest of us really neccessary just for a bunch of cartoon rabbits? Considering your power level couldn't you solo them?

Ghost Archer:

"I would expect to be governed by the Laws of Comics at this point, so this would require something suitably amusing. I could get into the car, that whole 'ghost' thing being useful and take the form of something . . . unexpected. I can see it now, materializing in the back seat. Leaning forward between the seats. Looking like an 'Alien' from the movies. Turning to look at first one bunny, then the other. I wonder if a bunny's fur will stand on end like a cat? I guess a wreck is inevitable. I'll have to minimize damage with a force wall ahead of us or something. Maybe make the force wall look like a cream pie or Nerf wall?"

Full-Move until within range and fire a Magnetic Pulse Attack down the center of the car. Should do enough to wreck the car, not enough to kill the goons. With my SPD, I should have no difficulty getting any pedestrians that may be in the area out of the way at the time. If it was a heavy pedestrian moment, I would leap onto the back of the car and use raw STR to hold on.

Cannis: Smiles and chuckles to herself. She pauses long enough to make sure that the pedestrian did get out of the way safely and then heads to a jewelry store or a personal electronics store a few blocks away. ~No better time to pick up a few trinkets then when the cops and heroes are busy chasing a nice visible distraction.~

Sailor Io: ~And I used to think that Jiro was crazy when he told us about the talking frog.~ She uses her "Io Arctic Freeze" to stop the car and then heads quickly over to have talk with the Bunnies, taking just a second to have the wind whip through her hair dramatically. "Do you realize that you are putting the ENTIRE Mah-ki and Fae communities at risk with your actions. Not only are you drawing attention to yourselves and thus them but you are doing it by committing crimes. And," She indicates the ears, etc. "its not like you can pass as human." Her voice raise a bit and lightening flashes in her eyes. "You know how important secrecy is. Do you really want to be the cause of the second Human/Mah-ki war?!?!" She lets them go after the lecture but gets in touch with either the Fae King or Lilith and Schalia of the Mah-ki to let them know what is going on. (Part of the anger is just for dramatic effect, but having a Mah-ki or Fae captured by the police would be a bad thing in Io’s world.)

Guest Dragon

AnimeGai - Hot pursuit.

Flesh Gordon - No movement powers. Throw something at the car.

Flesh Gordon? -FLESH- Gordon??? That just brings up a SOOO not Silver Age image there. :)

Though I like Animegai's name. Does he have big spiky hair?

Flesh Gordon? -FLESH- Gordon??? That just brings up a SOOO not Silver Age image there. :)

Though I like Animegai's name. Does he have big spiky hair?

You should hear the "Flesh, Ah-Ha" theme song.

Clueless mid-power Brick with high PRE and COM, an acting career, a ray gun and a space ship. Nigh-invulnerable, but his costume is not. ;)

AnimeGai is an AI inside of a light bee (a very small flying robot) that generates holograms and uses tractor beams to Protect the Inocent. He sometimes has spiky hair. :)