Wanted - old Adventurers Club magazines

Myrlyn

I realize most folks on these boards probably won't part with theirs (but if you are willing to, let me know), but does anyone know a good source for getting some of the old Adventurers Club magazines? I'm just getting back into the game after a 15 year hiatus, and managed to dig out my copies of AC #1 (Vol.1 No.1 - Fall '83) and AC #3 (Vol. II No. 1 - Spring '84). The adventures listed in these old books are actually still quite good, and none of the guys I play with would really know about them (which means I can bring them back, with the characters updated for 5th edition when its my turn to GM).

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Keith

Re: Wanted - old Adventurers Club magazines

I've got AC#5 IIRC. It has Dimensional Rebels arriving on earth pursued by Cyborg/Robot Hunter and a Roman-esk Emperor. The Rebels wore Battle Armor with 4 extra limbs(read Tentacles) and Teleportation capabilities. It also had Conversion Notes for DC Suoerheroes to Champions. and a Short Story about a modernday Frankenstein Mo(b)nster. It was the same size as a comic book. IIRC it's somewhere in my comic collection.

Cheers

QM

Believe it or not I think there's still one or two in the Online store here.

Only Issue #15, I'm afraid. You'll find that on this page.

I was able to find several reputable online retailers who advertise a good selection of Adventurers Club for sale, for a range of prices:

Noble Knight Games. Look in their "Role Playing Games" catalogue under "Hero Games."

Titan Games. Check their "Magazines" link for "Adventurers Club."

The Sentry Box. You'll find them in "Games" in their catalogue, under "I" for "Iron Crown Enterprises." (Note that the prices are in Canadian dollars.)

I hope that helps. :)

Dynamo: Let me know what the shipping cost would be, and thanks! (just send me a PM, and we can work out the details).

Lord Liaden: Thanks for the links, but unfortunately each of those companies is asking for premium prices ($17.00 for example for Issue 1, before shipping and handling are added in). I'm hoping to pick them up for the cover prices, less a little bit for wear and tear.

Keith