Musings on Random Musings

Kara Zor-El

Re: Musings on Random Musings

But at least we've got half of the system complete! And it seems to be working! He's going to come up again in 2 weeks to finish the front lot. I'm really looking forward to getting this job done.

The true test of a sprinkler system is not how it works the summer it's installed. It's the spring after that. If it survives the winter and remains functional....

I watched Pitch Black last night again. Man' date=' I had forgotten how tight that movie is! Very suspenseful, full of surprises and turnarounds, with good characters, good dialog, and a good script. And Vin Diesel is at his best. If you haven't seen it, I recommend it. If you have seen it, watch it again! :thumbup:[/quote']

I don't like to watch Pitch Black, I have never seen anything like this. I think you must be doing hallucinogens. Or a bad memory - it only comes out once a year for a couple months with the whole Halloween tie-in. Was this the first version or second? I think both were good, but only for drinking, not watching.

Oh, wait, you mean something else...

(now who does and who doesn't know what I'm referring to?)

I don't like to watch Pitch Black, I have never seen anything like this. I think you must be doing hallucinogens. Or a bad memory - it only comes out once a year for a couple months with the whole Halloween tie-in. Was this the first version or second? I think both were good, but only for drinking, not watching.

I'm referring to the 2000 movie starring Vin Diesel. I have no idea what you're referring to. :confused:

I'm referring to the 2000 movie starring Vin Diesel. I have no idea what you're referring to. :confused:

Coca Cola Black?

Anyway, I liked the film Pitch Black a great deal, and the sequel. Same character, different genres, good fun.

Coca Cola Black?

Anyway, I liked the film Pitch Black a great deal, and the sequel. Same character, different genres, good fun.

From what I understand, they're working on a third movie :thumbup:

One of my favorite sets of movies... I got the special edition of The Chronicles of Riddick as soon as it was released.

Edit: And I'm guessing Zorn was babbling about Mountain Dew: Pitch Black

Well' date=' I knew what zornwil was talking about, but I had insider knowledge. There's a certain neighborhood of Portland where it's more popular...[/quote']

Me, I just have a bunch of Alpha-Geeks for friends.

Any Dew variants, Bawls, caffinated mints, caffinated soap, caffinated water....

As an aside, it's interesting that business has managed to tag property damage against perceived enviro threats as ecoterrorism. It's more dramatic than warranted in its tone in some (but not all) cases, yet it has become a pretty accepted term even in the more liberal-leaning media. I think it's applied with far too broad a brush though; I think disabling the machines that do things so that they simply can't work is more of a direct attack and it's "terror" inducing, while other tactics that either deliberately hit collateral targets just to create generalized fear or creating fear of injury for employees of course qualifies.

By the new qualifiers, I'm an ecoterrorist.

Lol. I'm trying I'm trying. But I won't know what I'm having till sometime next month. :P I'd really like to raise a gamer chick...cause we all know gamer chicks are hot. ;)

You *want* to raise a hot daughter? The Spawn of my best freind is now 15 and has a pair of knockers a professional stripper would die for - she is so not ready for the thought of her child having sex.

Oh please.. I have a hot daughter with a body a super model would die for and I'm have an emotional meltdown with the thought of her going out into the big, bad world, much less having sex....is it wrong of me to admit that I'm glad she's bi because it means I haven't had to worry about boyfriends yet? :(