Musings on Random Musings

Kara Zor-El

Guest Skaramine

Re: Musings on Random Musings

Much like when Thrak used a modified version of my icon as his own' date=' I sort of wonder what the point of this is. Free advertising for me? I don't get it. Obviously he's still very upset with me, which means I got to him pretty good, which was my intent, and this sig of his is really a lot like walking around with a big sign saying "Jackalope burned me good and I can't let it go." I feel sorry for him, and I'm kind of surprised he doesn't get how wounded this makes him look. He must be kind of soft, not used to getting his feelings hurt. Either that or he's really sensitive. At any rate his Kung Fu was weak, and he wasn't worth the bother.[/quote']

Let's see.

Lame chump like you snipes at him in private using the rep function, calling him... I forget what you called him.

It was a cheap shot. And where I grew up, it'd be worth stickin' a shank in your appendix and breaking off the handle, then laughing at you as me and twenty of my friends peed in your mouth.

Thing is... killin's too good for you, ignoring you ain't much better, and you're too easy to insult that I poured some whiskey down my parrot's throat and got my latest signature.

Funny how damn perceptive drunken Senegal parrots with ass-cancer are.

Guest Skaramine

I have noticed something. Jackalope is one of the strangest lovers I've had' date=' and that says quite alot. I mean, he takes a fist like a cow getting enseminated and begs for more. And I won't get into his fetish grooming habits.[/quote']

But... man, the crabs are bad enough. That tape worm though. Between that and the crank beetle up his rectum, it's like rolling naked in a briar patch and then taking a swan dive into a bowl of lemon juice.

Oh wait. You like that.

Quoted by Mightybec:

"What have I become?

My sweetest friend

Everyone I know

Goes away in the end"

That sounds familiar, Bec. Johnny Cash?

Yeah. His version was a NIN cover though. It's a pretty potent song. It's a "what have I done with my life" kind of tune.

Okay. You... take your Swift Boat Veteran thread and sail up Jackalope's Alimentary canal and scuttle it. :mad:

I don't understand what forces you to talk about the Presley-Kennedy connection, I keep telling you YOU'RE DRUG ADDLED for doing so! Hedonistic squirmer!

Jimmie' date=' Janis, Stevie Ray, John, George, John P...The list is too damn long...[/quote']

What about Elvis? Oh, that's right...

I've seen a couple short stories about "rock n roll heaven," including one horror story where it turned out to be Hell.

Here's a depressing thought: the list only gets longer from here.

OMG! Shatner is on television again. Captain James T. Lawyer. These are the adventures of the law firm Enterprise.... It was funny' date=' all of the other actors, including the co-lead, had 2-3 paragraph bios. Shatner's was like a book. I'm glad for him, though. I've always liked Shatner. His smugness has a certain honest appeal.[/quote']

The surprise appearance by Al Sharpton was funny as hell too.

JG

Yeah' date=' happened to me the other day. I was really pissed - I think I could have had those Adventurers' Clubs but I FORGOT at the last minute (I was at work).[/quote']

Yeah, gotta' love those old Adventurers' Clubs. Probably the only thing that is missing from my Champions/Hero Games collection.

I got some...but, not ALL of 'em! :ugly:

Yeah' date=' happened to me the other day. I was really pissed - I think I could have had those Adventurers' Clubs but I FORGOT at the last minute (I was at work).[/quote']

:lol: I bid on those, too! :) But I was nowhere near the winning price. I haven't been to eBay in a long time, now I find myself just browsing, looking for something that interests me...