Musings on Random Musings

Kara Zor-El

Re: Musings on Random Musings

He used to be quite good if a bit mean-spirited' date=' I think he's gone far downhill and more or less a self-parody now, though still funnier than, say, Jay Leno.[/quote']

The Bubonic Plague is funnier than Jay Leno; Letterman doesn't have to work hard... :P

John T

Letterman's not a comedian, he's a salesman.

He's sold the idea that he's funny and a talk show host. He's about as funny as a root canal, and he is the absolute worst talk show host ever.

What he is is an attention whore.

So... you don't like him... right? ;)

I think he's tired of the job...

John T

I know life is unfair... but for the love of God... can't it be unfair IN my favor? Ever? Just once?

FWIW, you've got us... the whole, crazy, mixed-up lot of outspoken, opinionated nutcases... on your side.

And I do know what it's liked to be kicked (and stomped, and run over) when I'm already so far down I'm making an 8-inch impression.

Hang in there, man.

John T

FWIW, you've got us... the whole, crazy, mixed-up lot of outspoken, opinionated nutcases... on your side.

And I do know what it's liked to be kicked (and stomped, and run over) when I'm already so far down I'm making an 8-inch impression.

Hang in there, man.

John T

Thanks.

Where are you going' date=' if I may ask?[/quote']To the Gold Coast for christmas. will beleaving on the plane on 23rd and be back on 7th 05. I will have my parents laptop so I can still surf the net etc. But primarily having fun at Australia's 'California' -- sun, surf, sand, and family and friends.

And SHOPPING!!. :)

and to crash Chad's new house. Gotta be there (in spirit) for the house warming party. :cheers: to Chadmiester.

To the Gold Coast for christmas. will beleaving on the plane on 23rd and be back on 7th 05. I will have my parents laptop so I can still surf the net etc. But primarily having fun at Australia's 'California' -- sun, surf, sand, and family and friends...

and to crash Chad's new house.

AHA! I Knew it! You'll just be going by way of the scenic route.

Or was that 'the mimic rout'?:think:

Good ol' Edgar Allen Poe.:)

Oops. :o I meant EA Poe.. The resemblance between 'scenic route' and 'mimic rout' made me think of a line from The Conqueror Worm.. so I tossed in the non-sequitur. Sorry.

If only my foresight was so clear :rolleyes:

Wha-you-how?

Just a couple hours ago I was just reading the Dreaming issue about the cat that saves Poe's life so he can WRITE THAT VERY STORY!