Musings on Random Musings

Kara Zor-El

Re: Musings on Random Musings

i have decided i must have an ARMY of little ones!!! an ARMY i say!!!

^^

yeah, first day on the job as a squirt wrangler ROCKED! they were all so cute and sweet and adorable! i even solved an argument and helped out with an accident and totally bonded with this one little boy, who i think has a crush on me...

course, he's in the 2nd grade, but i'm sure in 20 years, i'll be uber-flattered by his attentions. lmao ^^

it was awesome! just awesome! i must have dozens of babies! i want to be like...like, a mother duck with all her ducklings around her. ^^

and, i've pretty much decided to teach elementary art, which'll be super crazy fun! ^_^

Uh oh. She's caught the meme.

Angel, you'd better start running.

I wanted to take part in the imitate another poster thread but how do you write down what the Swedish chef from the Muppet Show says ?

One take on this challenge

In oorder tu shoo yuoo zee must relefunt resoolts, ve-a hefe-a oomeetted sume-a intreees fery seemiler tu zee 4 elreedy deespleyed. Bork bork bork!

Iff yuoo leeke-a, yuoo cun repeet zee seerch veet zee oomeetted resoolts inclooded.

Sadly, no "translate this page" button is available to turn everything into bork-bork-bork.

Guest kawaii gin neko

Well' date=' swing by my place after work and we can get started on that.[/quote']

hmmm, probably be better to swing by BEFORE work, as i am a highly prized kickball master of the universe and am required to play for BOTH teams for fairness' sake.

~_~ i dunno how they convinced me of that, but they did...

One take on this challenge

Sadly, no "translate this page" button is available to turn everything into bork-bork-bork.

Yeah, I hope it's a generational thing. I appreciate bork-bork-bork, but I can't read it very quickly. On the other hand, I can read Elmer Fudd almost instantaneously, and I've left my google set that way. Ha-ha-ha-ha-ha

I wanted to take part in the imitate another poster thread but how do you write down what the Swedish chef from the Muppet Show says ?

Try this.

Example: I vunted tu teke-a pert in zee imeetete-a unuzeer puster threed boot hoo du yuoo vreete-a doon vhet zee Svedeesh cheff frum zee Mooppet Shoo seys ? Bork Bork Bork!

...No 2. Fans of Claudia Christian who played Ivanova on Babylon 5 may like to know that she is alive and well and working. Seen only last night in the spoof news show Broken News where she was the normal anchor to the male anchor whose musings on the news items made you go 'Oh Dear'

I was never a big Bab5 fan, but I do like her. Something about her is just so... *sigh* :love:

for today, i am the green light/red light champion of the world!

until i fell down...gracefully, of course, onto my butt. ~_~ which, somehow, when i laughed about it and got up, made me that much cooler to all the little kids.

I'm glad you enjoy childcare, because among the rooms awaiting me in Hell is one where I have to supervise dozens of 6-year-olds.

I have said that there are people who'd chew off a leg to avoid taking another math class ... I'm almost in the category with working with children ages 7 & down. I can deal with my own, but once the Killer Swarm forms, ... call in teh area-effect weapons. :(

I like to take a phrase and translate it among several languages using babelfish.altavista.com and see how it comes out.

(the above to Chinese (trad.) to English to French to English to Spanish to English appears as:

I have taste to adopt the expression and the translation he he use of babelfish.altavista.com in several languages and seemed to me how it goes away.)

Or better yet, a short story such as:

So there I was, with my revolver in my left hand and my sword in my right hand. He stood there, facing me with lean, muscular rage, and I was scared. But I mustered my courage and jumped madly at him. With the gun blazing and the sword cutting, I managed to kill him. Still, there was his wife to deal with...

(English to Chinese-simp. to English to Chinse-trad., to English to Dutch to French to German to French to Greek to French to Italian to French to Portuguese to French to Spanish to English):

For the this cause, they are there with minjral for the this cause, are with minjral the tube in left there minjrale the hand and my rights of the metalliferous mineral. It found the comparisons there subteis that they fill, which that is opposed muscle is, and does furchtsam. But I have I want that it says a value summoned, and crazily in him jumped. I examine the combustions of the tube with frntières, for wood. Mine it his, treatment of gave - he has...

I like how surreal several translations get!

Guest kawaii gin neko

KGN' date=' congrats on the first day of work! No offense, but I hope you speak to the children in a more adult tone than you do on these boards! (We're a lost cause, after all! :D )[/quote']

*kicks* i treat them like the cute little kids they are, but i don't do baby voices, if that's what you're worried about...

although its awfully hard to resist when parents name their child things like "oakey", and "chappy"...

~_~

*kicks* i treat them like the cute little kids they are, but i don't do baby voices, if that's what you're worried about...

although its awfully hard to resist when parents name their child things like "oakey", and "chappy"...

~_~

Parents can be cruel!

Guest kawaii gin neko

Parents can be cruel!

yeah, no joke...

weirdest part is, chappy is the "ladies man" that all the little girls follow, and due to his insane playground skillz, he's supa popular.

oakey is just the cutest little thing in the WORLD! sweet and earnest and ADORABLE! all the younger girls loooove oakey. ^^

She weighs 95 lbs and I've went round and round with her mother about her diet and hygeine. It's heart-rending to learn that her abuse (IMO) has lead to Hannah having diabetes, now...

I guess that's all I have to say about it for now. I'm really lost and broken by the whole thing.

Take the kid home to you for good use the abuse as reason.

Take the kid home to you for good use the abuse as reason.

Unfortunately, at least from a legal standpoint, there's no precedent of bad nutritional fulfillment and contributing to obesity as abuse.

There's no denying that a parent who feeds her child nothing but junk food is harming her child, but legally, it holds as much water as a claim of verbal abuse. That is to say, none at all. Without incontrovertible evidence as proof, he couldn't prove she was abused.

Which is deeply tragic.