Musings on Random Musings

Kara Zor-El

Re: Musings on Random Musings

I don't know' date=' Nothing to Contribute worked for me. ;)[/quote']

Well then, I have nothing to contribute, either! I mean, I have lots of nothing to contribute! Just look at my posts! Worthless! Completely noncontributional (or something like that) to the world at large!

Was that over the top? I thought it was a little over the top. Oh well...

Well then' date=' I have nothing to contribute, either! I mean, I have [b']lots [/b]of nothing to contribute! Just look at my posts! Worthless! Completely noncontributional (or something like that) to the world at large!

Was that over the top? I thought it was a little over the top. Oh well...

Isn't that why we are all here? ;):)

I don't know' date=' Nothing to Contribute worked for me. ;)[/quote']Introducing the New and Improved Enforcer84, Now with Even Less in Every Post!! Guaranteed to Include At Least Half as Much Nothing As Before, or Your Cost of Free Admission Cheerfully Refunded.*

* Offer void where prohibited. E. & O.E. All care but no responsibility taken. Enter at your own risk. Do not drive or operate heavy machinery while reading. If symptoms persist, consult your medical professional. Do not administer more then 5 doses of Rep within 24 hours. May contain traces of peanuts.

Introducing the New and Improved Enforcer84, Now with Even Less in Every Post!! Guaranteed to Include At Least Half as Much Nothing As Before, or Your Cost of Free Admission Cheerfully Refunded.*

* Offer void where prohibited. E. & O.E. All care but no responsibility taken. Enter at your own risk. Do not drive or operate heavy machinery while reading. If symptoms persist, consult your medical professional. Do not administer more then 5 doses of Rep within 24 hours. May contain traces of peanuts.

I even have underlings contributing nothing for me! :D

I hate it when I email someone to indicate they've reached the wrong address or tell someone on the phone they dialed the wrong number and get no response. A simple "thanks' or "sorry to bother you" would be nice. Hanigng up or not acknowledging, especially when the other person has done it multiple times, is rude.

My first PC, the Urban Druid, had a hatred of rudeness and coarseness. I made him a villain later on, going over the top with his attitudes on such. Sometimes I wish I were the Urban Druid. But I wouldn't go evil. No, really...

I think it would take me all of three days to become the "Bad" Superman from Superman III.

Honestly? I don't think anyone will ever be able to explain the handbag comment...:o

Never give back the Handbags!

Someone you know constantly buys handbags, frets about the cost, returns the handbags, and then goes on and on about the frickin' handbag when you're trying to get to sleep because you have to get to work in the morning, to the point that you find yourself on EBay at 2:00am looking for a stupid fish-pattern Coach resort pouch, and you don't even give a damn about the horrible thing, but if you don't buy the exact same bag that person already bought and returned once, you'll never get any sleep, and you'll go stark raving mad, and it wouldn't even have been a problem if that person would just stop giving back the handbags?

Someone you know constantly buys handbags' date=' frets about the cost, returns the handbags, and then goes on and on about the frickin' handbag when you're trying to get to sleep because you have to get to work in the morning, to the point that you find yourself on EBay at 2:00am looking for a stupid fish-pattern Coach resort pouch, and you don't even give a damn about the horrible thing, but if you don't buy the exact same bag that person already bought and returned once, you'll never get any sleep, and you'll go stark raving mad, and it wouldn't even have been a problem if that person would just stop giving back the handbags?[/quote']

I was half right, no one can explain it, but someone might try. :D

Well' date=' I gave it a shot. :)[/quote']

And it was a good one. My insanity was realing. But it shored up its defenses, and responded with "No" and the returned to talking about Presidential wiretapping of dead civil rights activists and why this isn't a supervillain disadvantage in play.

edited for spelling but kept "realing" because someone thought it was funny.

And it was a good one. My insanity was realing. But it shored up its defenses' date=' and responded with "No" and the returned to talking about Presidential wiretapping of dead civil rights activists and whay this isn't a supervillain disadvantage in play.[/quote']

The use of "real" as a verb here may be accidental, but it is brilliant nonetheless.