Kingdom Come Casting Call

Red Knight

Re: Kingdom Come Casting Call

OK.. I posted about the up-coming Fantastic Four movie and I menttioned that I would like to see a Kingdom Come movie... the question is...

Who would you have to play the characters?

I will think about this and get back to you, but I would like to hear your ideas.

Old Superman: Robert Forster

Old Batman: Frank Langella

Old Wonder Woman: Renee Russo

Old Luthor: Robert Loggia

The hardest part about this was finding people who weren't dead...

Kudos dbousa, while not necessarily the first ones I would have come up with, thank you for coming up with a list that makes sense and isn't dominated by 20 mil a piece actors.

Cool picks. I think I would go with Linda Carter for older Wonder Woman though. :)

I think I'd prefer to either have Square Enix or Timm do an animated version ... just make sure that the writing's spot on ;)

Yeah..Sketch and I have talked about this on several occasions, esp. an animated version. You could get a lot of the current voice casts, thn have fun with the new characters. Personally, either way I think it'd be better as a mini-series than a movie.

I always thought the Kingdom Come Batman looked more like Sam Neill than anyone else.

And I'd pick Martin Landau to play Norman McCay.

Actually, I seem to recall reading somewhere that Bruce Wayne's look was based more off of Gregory Peck. Take another look at Alex Ross' rendition of him in the mini-series.

I always thought the Kingdom Come Batman looked more like Sam Neill than anyone else.

And I'd pick Martin Landau to play Norman McCay.

Hmm...yeah, I could see Heill as Bruce. For McKay...only one person should play him. Alex Ross's dad, the model for the character after all...

I'm sure Deadman'd be CGI, but I'd volunteer for his voice ;)

I gotta say, Mark Hamill has to be in this. Have him voice the Flash CGI (he can even stand in in front of the blue screen). Give Captain Marvel to Richard Moll. You have to have some A-lists in this, since comics are chic and people like superstars. Tom Hanks plays the Atom, Sean Connery can play Old Ollie, Jim Carey for J'onn, and Angelina Jolie is the only choice for WW. Oh! And Seth Green can voice Deadman.

I haven't caught the last few episodes of Justice League Unlimited. Has Captain Marvel made an appearance yet? If not, you have a major plot hole in using all the other voice talent since, next to Superman, he is one of the most important characters to the story.

HM

Y'know, I was just thinking about the voice-casting if they did a CGI version...

Has anyone else heard the audio adaptation of the KC novel? The full cast and effects one? They had some good talent on it, esp. for the Big Red Cheese. The way the "Shazam!" echoed during the climax was just great...I'd dig hearing that again.

Y'know, I was just thinking about the voice-casting if they did a CGI version...

Has anyone else heard the audio adaptation of the KC novel? The full cast and effects one? They had some good talent on it, esp. for the Big Red Cheese. The way the "Shazam!" echoed during the climax was just great...I'd dig hearing that again.

That wasn't too shabby ... the recording effects were well done and the casting wasn't too bad.