NGD Scenes from a Hat

Hermit

Re: NGD Scenes from a Hat

NT: "Hey' date=' if (name of poster) can (specific action), so can I!"[/quote']

Hey, if teh Bunny can chop people's heads off, so can I!

*thwack!*

Uh . . . oh God. Oh God, it's everywhere. Nobody told me . . . oh God, how much can there be? Does anyone have a shovel? Or a backhoe, maybe? It's still coming! I guess I need some quicklime. And an alibi. A good alibi. A . . . you know, it's really kind of pretty. I wonder if I could cut this section of drywall out and mount it. I mean, it worked for Jackson Pollock. Wait, are those sirens?

NT: Best way to dispose of a body after you've decapitated it.

Hey, if teh Bunny can chop people's heads off, so can I!

*thwack!*

Uh . . . oh God. Oh God, it's everywhere. Nobody told me . . . oh God, how much can there be? Does anyone have a shovel? Or a backhoe, maybe? It's still coming! I guess I need some quicklime. And an alibi. A good alibi. A . . . you know, it's really kind of pretty. I wonder if I could cut this section of drywall out and mount it. I mean, it worked for Jackson Pollock. Wait, are those sirens?

I don't care who you are, that's funny, right there.

NT: Best way to dispose of a body after you've decapitated it.

Sew the head back on, dress the body in a turtleneck, and put it on a New York City subway car. It'll be days before anyone notices that the poor schmuck isn't breathing. By then, you can be in sunny Acapulco. Or frosty Siberia. Whichever.

New Topic: You've just done something terrible, and you hear sirens. To where do you flee?

New Topic: You've just done something terrible' date=' and you hear sirens. To where do you flee?[/quote']

I give orders for our planned next port, and then I have the crew put wax in their ears, and lash me to the mast so I can listen to the sirens' song while we make our usual progress.

NT: Disconcerting things to find at the condiment bar.

NT: What is your favorite food ?

Leftovers. And like Bill Cosby said, I am an American. That means I can eat anything in the world between two slices of bread.

New Topic: Unexpected plot twists from "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows".

After characters die, sacrifices are made, and the muggle world gains absolute proof that wizards do indeed exist, Ron wakes up screaming... only to wake up in bed the same age he was when the series started. Harry comes out of the shower and asks what's wrong?

At the end, after it's all faded to black, there's a discontinuity and we see a brief clip in a room on Enterprise where Data is powering down the holodeck.

NT: Obnoxious McGuffin devices that will get left behind and unresolved in HP&tDH.

NT: Obnoxious McGuffin devices that will get left behind and unresolved in HP&tDH.

Harry leaves the the Invisibility Cloak to the incoming first years for "visits" to the girl's showers.

Yes, I know it's juvenile. Sue me.

NT: J.K. Rowlings has said that two main characters are going to die in Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows. You've just finished reading the book. Complete the sentence you find yourself mumbling, "I can't believe they killed ________ by having him/her ______________."

NT: J.K. Rowlings has said that two main characters are going to die in Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows. You've just finished reading the book. Complete the sentence you find yourself mumbling, "I can't believe they killed ________ by having him/her ______________."

"I can't believe they killed Hedwig by having him choke to death on a poisoned gerbil."

NT: J.K. Rowlings has said that two main characters are going to die in Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows. You've just finished reading the book. Complete the sentence you find yourself mumbling' date=' "I can't believe they killed ________ by having him/her ______________."[/quote']

"I can't believe they killed Harry by having him die during gender reassignment surgery."

NT: J.K. Rowlings has said that two main characters are going to die in Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows. You've just finished reading the book. Complete the sentence you find yourself mumbling' date=' "I can't believe they killed ________ by having him/her ______________."[/quote']

I can't believe the killed Voldemort by having him choke on a pretzel.

NT: Disastrous crossovers 2: Harry Potter and ______________.