NGD Scenes from a Hat

Hermit

Re: NGD Scenes from a Hat

NT: Something MacGyver could build with a paper clip' date=' two sticks of gum, and a Terre Haute, IN, phone book.[/quote']

A working radio transmitter. (Take that, Professor! Too bad for you I'm not stuck on that island with Gilligan, et al!)

NT: What we'd really like to hear presidential contenders say on the news.

A working radio transmitter. (Take that' date=' Professor! Too bad for you I'm not stuck on that island with Gilligan, et al!)[/quote']

Dude ... he's on an island with Ginger & Mary Ann and four doofuses who are No Competition At All. The Professor was not incompetent in any way.

"Hey Rudy G, you can take your East Coast Mafia connections, your Wall Street bucks, your Fox News mouthpieces, and your three-piece suit and stick 'em where the sun don't shine."

"So Bill got a hummer from that chunky bimbo in the Oval Office. Big deal, means he kept his hands off me. I've been nailing Newt Gingrich for the last 15 years and nobody seems to give a rat's ass."

NT: Honest election slogans from some of the current candidates.

Wants to be the first president to sing a duet of "I Got You Babe" with the Chief Justice at his inauguration. Well, since Nixon at least.

NT: A good duet for Dr. Destroyer and Takofanes to sing.

"The Masochism Tango" by Tom Lehrer

Funny, I was about to suggest either "Poisoning Pigeons in the Park" or "I Hold Your Hand in Mine", both also by Tom Lehrer.

Instead, I suggest the tender love ballad, "Skullcrusher Mountain" by Jonathan Coulton