NGD Scenes from a Hat

Hermit

NT: Your state's elections are so pointless that they've been abolished. It's about time to choose the next Governor. How will your state do it? (Be funny, please)

The guy operating the the marijuana store (remember, I'm in Washington) with the biggest handle in the first full week of November in what (in the old system) was the year of the gubernatorial election. Upon assuming office, he has to close his store and hang a big sign on the door that says, "DAVE'S NOT HERE, MAN."

• 2 weeks later...

NT: Your state's elections are so pointless that they've been abolished. It's about time to choose the next Governor. How will your state do it? (Be funny, please)

The candidate that weighs as much as a duck.

New Topic: How DO you solve a problem like Maria?

NT: Things to be found on Ceres when the Dawn spacecraft arrives there later this week.

The Vogons have set up a Voglitz stand. Unfortunately, the cooks there really hate the Vogons.

NT: You've got ten minutes to convince the Vogon Constructor Fleet not to blow up the Earth. How will you do it? (Difficulty: They do still need that Hyperspace Bypass....)

NT: You've got ten minutes to convince the Vogon Constructor Fleet not to blow up the Earth. How will you do it? (Difficulty: They do still need that Hyperspace Bypass....)

Give them some decent poetry to read, and tell them to come back when they've figured out what it means.

NT: Television is so twentieth century! Things other than the Internet that will step forward to replace it.

Direct intracranial neuronic stimulation. If you thought there were a lot of cell towers now, you ain't seen nothin' yet.

NT: Television is so twentieth century! Things other than the Internet that will step forward to replace it.

Rioting in the streets, every time Facebook goes down for more than 5 minutes.

NT:  My teenage daughter's very first boyfriend is meeting my wife and I for the first time.  How should I greet him to make the right first impression?