NGD Scenes from a Hat

Hermit

NT:  My teenage daughter's very first boyfriend is meeting my wife and I for the first time.  How should I greet him to make the right first impression?

You do what my mom did, and have the first coherent sentence out of her mouth be "Is she pregnant?"

No, I'm not making that up.

NT:  My teenage daughter's very first boyfriend is meeting my wife and I for the first time.  How should I greet him to make the right first impression?

Twenty Questions!  Question number one: If it takes one man one hour to eat one watermelon and half a man half an hour to eat half a watermelon, how many Belgian waffles does it take to shingle my friend Doug's doghouse?

New Topic:  Unexpectedly fun things to do in the rain.

NT: Subtle signs the people who run the Steam computer game service no longer find your antics amusing.

They've put out a contract on you for 40,000 bitcoin credits.

New Topic: Why did the VIPER agent cross the road?

NT: Subtle signs that being Raptured before what you thought would be the end of the world wasn't the sweet deal you thought it would be.

You've discovered that you 'get' to spend eternity with Jerry Falwell and Pat Robertson.

NT: Subtle signs that being Raptured before what you thought would be the end of the world wasn't the sweet deal you thought it would be.

You are surrounded by raptured dorks.

NT: Distressing side effects of Florida becoming covered by rising sea levels.

NT: Distressing side effects of Florida becoming covered by rising sea levels.

To replace the lost revenue from drowned theme parks, Disney get a permanent, ironclad copyright on every movie, book, song, and other work of art ever created by anybody in the history of Mankind, and every such work that will ever be created by anybody in perpetuity. Because, after all, they invented Imagination.

NT: Unintended effects of Disney owning a perpetual copyright on every movie, book, song, and other work of art ever created by anybody in the history of Mankind,

NT: Unintended effects of Disney owning a perpetual copyright on every movie, book, song, and other work of art ever created by anybody in the history of Mankind,

Animated Disney musical versions of Crime and Punishment, The Crying Game, Les Miserables, and Lolita.

Disney is forced to sue themselves for the inevitable and innumerable instances of plagiarism, intentional or accidental, that have occurred throughout history, in order to protect their copyrights.

NT: Crazy new candidates announcing they're running for US President in 2016, and their wacky campaign platform. (Difficulty: Can't be an actual politician.)