A costume challenge

Whitewings

Re: A costume challenge

I'd go with baggy and functional for a "realistic" costume for this character and for a more comic book like, have to wear something bordeline functional but tight and flattering, like a jumpsuit or dancer's leotard. And be highly embarrased by it.

And if she goes with the leotard, the neckline will go no lower than her collarbone. I don't know if this style is still being made, but a shirt I wore to death in college was basically a leotard with long sleeves and a turtleneck collar.

You may have seen this stuff.... it's called Under Armor. A lot of athletes and police officers wear it. It is a thicker material than leotards and is worn tight. It keeps you warm and looks pretty good. It comes in all different designs. One such design is long-sleeve and high necked..

combat pants and hoodie with the hood up maybe a mask underneath.

under that she might ear a super style outfit soemthing plain liek teh under armour mentioned above.

the question is what kin of brick is she a superman style personal forcefield brick(thats why his costume doesn't get shreaded usually or at least it was a while ago.) or a fairchild like super resiliant skin type(they did a cross over where she thought she was supergirl and constantly got the super girl costume vaporised trying to do strength feats).

i kind of like the idea of her cloaths getting shreaded if she gets in a fight and her having to run aroudn looking for something to wear