Looking for Western HERO Pics

ONI

Does anyone know where I can locate some good animation-style Pics of Western characters for NPC use? Not photos or paintings but pencil or pen & Ink type pics. Red Dead Revolver (PSII) has some great art but I can not locate the concept art anywhere to use.

Re: Looking for Western HERO Pics

Both Marvel and DC have a rich history of western heroes. For example, Marvel had the Phantom Rider, Rawhide Kid and Two-Gun Kid. DC had Jonah Hex, Bat Lash, Cinnamon, Nighthawk and, of course, Johnny Thunder, among others.

A Google image search should turn up a great many images for these characters, assuming this is what you're looking for. The links I provided are represenattive and there are probably much better images out there than these.

I could draw you a handful of B&W Images. They may not be pro style' date=' but they might work for ya. I'll draw one up and see if you like it.[/quote']

Thanks, that would be great. Send as many as you would like (there are a total of 30 NPCs without pictures LOL !!!).

I always wanted a picture of my 3rd ever Rifts Character.

A Wolfen Star Marshal from Phase World (IIRC). He arrived in the South West tracking a fugitive Psi Stalker who preyed almost exclusively on Wolfen. I learned the native tounge of this world by watching something called spagehtti westerns. Imagine if you will a Wolfen Cyborg Bounty Hunter dressed like Clint Eastwood in A Fist Full of Dollars inclueding chomping on a cigar. The Phase World weapons looked like Wild West shooting iron on chrome.

He was a lot of fun. To bad the game didn't last.

Cheers

QM

I always wanted a picture of my 3rd ever Rifts Character.

A Wolfen Star Marshal from Phase World (IIRC). He arrived in the South West tracking a fugitive Psi Stalker who preyed almost exclusively on Wolfen. I learned the native tounge of this world by watching something called spagehtti westerns. Imagine if you will a Wolfen Cyborg Bounty Hunter dressed like Clint Eastwood in A Fist Full of Dollars inclueding chomping on a cigar. The Phase World weapons looked like Wild West shooting iron on chrome.

QM

I like it. I've always been into Wolfen characters. Add in the Bounty Hunter occupation with the style sense of Eastwood and you've got a winner!

• 2 weeks later...