Eurostar : where will I find more details ?

Lord Kilsco

Re: Eurostar : where will I find more details ?

Conquerors, Killers, And Crooks is the book you want for Eurostar in 5th Edition. As for Digital Hero, it does have the Euroguard in Issue #31, a group of Super heroes gathered to oppose them. Of course, like most DH stuff, this is not official, but it might still be of use to you.

There are also plotseeds and discussions on Eurostar in these very forums.

Hope that helps.

And the book is over 3 years old' date=' just think how tough they are now with exp?[/quote']

Actually, not so much.

Fiacho's relentless self improvement ran into a snag in late 2003, when he decided to have a cerebral computer installed. It might have worked out, but out of Euro-French pride, he refused to consider an English or Japanese language OS, and none of the Russian systems on the market were up to spec. He finally went with a French language OS developed by a sub-division of Vivendi. Unfortunately, the Vivendi-Universal deal caused that sub-division to be sold off after the installation of his new cyberware but before all the bugs were chased out of the OS, and driver conflicts with Fiacho's custom German neural-boosters have left him partially or completely paralyzed since early 2004. He's currently making a living as a men's room attendant in Amsterdam.

Durak came out of the closet in early 2004, admitting to himself and to the media that his involvement with Eurostar had been driven by self loathing and a refusal to accept himself and his needs. He worked out a deal with the Ukrainian government, and is currently working for them under the name of "Bulba" and living with a 35 year old podiatrist in Kiev.

Feurmacher discovered that a diet high in milk products (particularly sour cream) and other fatty foods allowed him to more fully control his fire-powers. Returning to Germany, his insane spending habits and contempt for humanity quite naturally led him into a career in German performance art. His 2005 short film "My Privates' Fires" swept the Cannes festival awards.

Mentalla was last seen driving through rural Spain with a trio of very attractive yet innocent Spanish teen boys. Witnesses report that the group seemed to be engaged in a voyage of self discovery.

Scorpia's vanity and sadism have helped her civilian identity (Fiona O'Brady) reach the top of the UK fashion industry, and the release of the 2004 O'Brady-Hilton sex tape has made her an international star. She is scheduled to appear on The Surreal World next season.

Due to poor power-pack design, Ultrasonique was electrocuted in Vienna in March, 2003, after slipping on a banana peel and falling into a decorative fountain.

Actually, not so much.

Fiacho's relentless self improvement ran into a snag in late 2003, when he decided to have a cerebral computer installed. It might have worked out, but out of Euro-French pride, he refused to consider an English or Japanese language OS, and none of the Rusian systems on the market were up to spec. He finally went with a French language OS developped by a sub-division of Vivendi. Unfortunately, the Vivendi-Universal deal caused that sub-division to be sold off after the instalation of his new cyberware but before all the bugs were chased out of the OS, and driver conflicts with Fiacho's custom German neural-boosters have left him partially or completely paralyzed since early 2004. He's currently making a living as a men's room attendant in Amsterdam.

Durak came out of the closet in early 2004, admitting to himself and to the media that his involvement with Eurostar had been driven by self loathing and a refusal to accept himself and his needs. He worked out a deal with the Ukranian govenrment, and is currently working for them under the name of "Bulba" and living with a 35 year old podiatrist in Kiev.

Feurmacher discovered that a diet high in milk products, particularly sour cream, and other fatty foods allowed him to more fully control his fire-powers. Returning to Germany, his insane spending habits and contempt for humanity quite naturally led him into a career in German performance art. His 2005 short film "My Privates' Fires" swept the Cannes festival awards.

Mentalla was last seen driving through rural Spain with a trio of very attractive yet innocent Spanish teen boys. Witnesses report that the group seemed to be engaged in a voyage of self discovery.

Scorpia's vanity and sadism have helped her civillian identity (Fiona O'Brady) reach the top of the UK fashion industry in her civillian identity, and the release of the 2004 O'Brady-Hilton sex tape has made her an international star. She is scheduled to appear on The Surreal World next season.

Due to poor power-pack design, Ultrasonique was electrocuted in Vienna in March, 2003, after slipping on a banana peel and falling into a decorative fountain.

:rofl::lol:

As if you needed the rep!

I think you'll find Eurostar is a trademark for the cross-channel railway. Any super with that name is going to face some serious lawsuits in both UK and France. Plus a weird limitation which means he can only travel at 75% of his top speed when in the UK.

I think you'll find Eurostar is a trademark for the cross-channel railway. Any super with that name is going to face some serious lawsuits in both UK and France. Plus a weird limitation which means he can only travel at 75% of his top speed when in the UK.

Since we speak about that, do you know if the name Eurostar for this super-vilains team was chosen before or after the creation of the Eurostar (the train) ?

Since we speak about that' date=' do you know if the name Eurostar for this super-vilains team was chosen before or after the creation of the Eurostar (the train) ?[/quote']

Eurostar [the transit service] has been in existence since 1994. Eurostar [the villain group] has been around since Enemies II, 1982. Hero Games wins. :)

Lawsuits? Assuming Eurostar the villain team and Eurostar the cross-channel railway existed in the same universe, you can bet the former would likely make the latter one of their targets.

As a rule, Fiacho doesn't strike me as impressed by lawyers, and anyone trying to tell Mentalla she has to be in court by such and such a date is going to end up a drooling vegatable in the corner.

Where Durak would put a Subpoena when someone tried to serve it to him is... well, I shudder to think.

"It was a small subpoena"-Harley to Bullock, Batman:tAS

Thanks you, OddHat and Hermit.

Conquerors, Killers, And Crooks will certainly be in my next online store order. :)

Before that, i can eventually lend it to you. I will be back home on friday and i won't come back to Birmingham after.

Lawsuits? Assuming Eurostar the villain team and Eurostar the cross-channel railway existed in the same universe, you can bet the former would likely make the latter one of their targets.

As a rule, Fiacho doesn't strike me as impressed by lawyers, and anyone trying to tell Mentalla she has to be in court by such and such a date is going to end up a drooling vegatable in the corner.

Where Durak would put a Subpoena when someone tried to serve it to him is... well, I shudder to think.

"It was a small subpoena"-Harley to Bullock, Batman:tAS

I always saw Mentalla as the "you bothered me you insect I'm gonna do something INTERESTING (cure minor chord) to you". Like taking the mid 40's clerk that delivered the subpeona and making him think he's a 15 year old school girl who monlights as a hooker then tries to get out of getting arrested by giving out a freebie.

Feurmacher and Durak wouldn't do anything that interesting but I could see Scorpia making an origami knife out of the summons and then tourturing the deliverer with it.

Fiacho would probably try to set things up so that the lawyer who files said papers was brough up on some sort of charges and arrested/convicted. Because he'd have a laugh at a lawyer getting shafted by the law.

Ultrasonique would present an interesting issue since he's blind (or at least the last incarnation I remmeber) but I get such a chuckle of him taking the summons and then signing it "Keep on breaking the law, your favorite villan, Ultrasonique".

Before that' date=' i can eventually lend it to you. I will be back home on friday and i won't come back to Birmingham after.[/quote']

Thank you for your offer, but I think I can wait until it'll be available again for sale in online store. I'm not too impatient, I can wait.

Thank you nevertheless, it's nice to have thought of that. :-)