Top Posters In This Topic

• Cygnia

• Logan D. Hurricanes

• Cancer

• SteveZilla

Re: "Neat" Pictures

And he lived through it, too!

http://www.wdtn.com/dpp/news/video%3A-i-675-crash-caught-on-tape

I wonder how much DEF he needed to get through that accident in one piece?

From the article:

The force of the crash broke the car into three pieces and Brennan was ejected.{/quote]

How can you be ejected from a car that no longer exists?

Can you identify these 100 movie icons? :D

Here's my answers (spoilered):

Row one:

Clockwork Orange, Easy Rider (x2), dunno (x3), Seven Year Itch, 2001, Gladiator, Silence of the Lambs

Row Two:

The Wizard of Oz (x4), dunno, Star Wars (x3), dunno (x2)

Row Three:

The Exercist (x3), The Godfather (x2), Help (x4), dunno

Row Four:

James Bond (any), Duck Soup (x3), The Day The Earth Stood Still, FMJ, Back to the Future, Pulp Fiction (x3)

Row Five:

Batman, dunno, Planet of the Apes, Reservoir Dogs, Frankenstein, Indiana Jones, Edward Scissorhands

Row Six:

The Good The Bad and the Ugly, Braveheart, Fear & Loathing in Los Vegas, Fight Club (x2), dunno (x2), Lord of the Rings

Row Seven:

Scream, American History X (x2), The Matrix (x3), Psycho, dunno (x2), Saturday Night Fever

Row Eight:

Superman, dunno, Kill Bill, Laurence of Arabia, Metropolis, Nosferatu, One Flew Over the Cookoo's Nest (x3), dunno

Row Nine:

Rocky Horror Picture Show, The Tramp, The Big Lebowski (x3), dunno, Breakfast at Tiffini's, Dr. Strangelove, Robocop, Nightmare on Elmstreet

Row Ten:

Rocky, Alien, The Sound of Music, Rebel without a cause, Monty Python's Holy Grail, Texas Chainsaw Massacre, dunno, Annie Hall, dunno, Singin' in the Rain

Building on teh bunneh...

line 01 - #4 is Jack Nicholson's character from Easy Rider, 4 and 5 are Robert DeNiro and Jodi Foster from Taxi Driver.

Row one I agree this is jack Nichloson's character from Easy rider as well as the two leads from taxi driver

row five is Chalrton Hestons character from planet of the apes

The black guy on row seven next to John Travolta is shaft

Row nine looks like the guys in prison suits might be from stir crazy

on Row ten I agree the woman looks Annie Hall

The unknown could be Clark Gable, Jackie Gleason, or Johnathon Winters

CES

Updated list:

Row one:

Clockwork Orange, Easy Rider (x3), Taxi Driver (x2), Seven Year Itch, 2001, Gladiator, Silence of the Lambs

Row Two:

The Wizard of Oz (x4), dunno, Star Wars (x3), dunno (x2)

Row Three:

The Exorcist (x3), The Godfather (x2), A Hard Day's Night (x4), Run Lola Run

Row Four:

James Bond (any), Duck Soup (x3), The Day The Earth Stood Still, Apocalypse Now, Back to the Future, Pulp Fiction (x3)

Row Five:

Batman, dunno, Planet of the Apes, Reservoir Dogs, Frankenstein, Indiana Jones, Edward Scissorhands

Row Six:

The Good The Bad and the Ugly, Braveheart, Fear & Loathing in Los Vegas, Fight Club (x2), Full Metal Jacket, Leon the Professional, Lord of the Rings

Row Seven:

Scream, American History X (x2), The Matrix (x3), Psycho, Memento, Shaft, Saturday Night Fever

Row Eight:

Superman, Citizen Kane, Kill Bill, Laurence of Arabia, Metropolis, Nosferatu, One Flew Over the Cookoo's Nest (x3), Spartacus

Row Nine:

Rocky Horror Picture Show, The Tramp, The Big Lebowski (x3), The Shawshank Redemption, Breakfast at Tiffini's, Dr. Strangelove, Robocop, Nightmare on Elmstreet

Row Ten:

Rocky, Alien, The Sound of Music, Rebel without a cause, Monty Python's Holy Grail, Texas Chainsaw Massacre, Gone with the Wind, Annie Hall (x2), Singin' in the Rain

OK, so we're still missing:

Row two: #5, #9, #10

Row five: #2 (I thought it might be the Joker, but his face ain't white, or Scarface, but there's no scar...)

Could Row 2, #5 be Alice from Resident Evil?

I think Row 5, #2 is Scarface. Edward Scissorhands should have scars on his face, yet the little icon doesn't, so I think Scarface is missing his scar.

I think you're right on both accounts.

So I cheated and looked on the answers page...

The only movie that we don't have represented now is Le Fabuleux Destin d’Amélie Poulain, AKA Amélie. I haven't seen that flick, but looking at some stills from the movie, I'm going to have to conclude that Row 2 #5 is her.\

So, Row 2 #9 and 10 are from American Beauty

Row 5 #2 is Scarface

And we've got 'em all! :thumbup: