Complicate the Person Above

OddHat

Re: Complicate the Person Above

My confusion was a result of seeing Cancers Action man collection soon after seeing death tribbles Barbie collection. I was blown away by the way that Cancer had both Action Man and GIJoe dolls plus a whole slew of copies such as Captain Action and Tommy Gunn...

Narratio was banned from the NGD section of the Herogames forum when he mentioned a certain Mr Gunn as the administrators knew this was the pseudonym of a well known blue movie performer. Narratio was cleared on appeal as he stated he did not know the names of any male blue movie performers.

Actually that's true. I never knew any of thier names until Cancer made introductions at one of his parties. Now I'm best of friends with Rocco, Ron, John, Jon, Johnny, Johney, the three Pauls, Martin, Bruno, Mark and Tom. And I owe it all to Cancer and his Self Actualization Program. He was the first SAP and now he's made me one too... I'm so happy.

When Death tribble sells short, he's not doing the conventional stock market investment betting a security's price will go down. Rather, he's dumping large quantities of undergarments on the market, and making questionably legal profits in the resulting turbulence in the clothing industry as weaker competitors are driven out of business and he snaps up their plants on the cheap.

tkdguy once invited me over to see his gerbil collection. Pretty awesome I can tell you. He has over 900 stuffed and mounted gerbils. I was very impressd by Ballerina Gerbil and knocked out my NASCAR Racing Gerbil but, I have to admit, $50 Pole Dancing Gerbil was so truly awesome my eyes melted!

In Hermit's secret laboratory lies the secret of the ultimate horror: bacon that tastes like lima beans. And when this monstrous evil is loosed on the unsuspecting world, the foundations of reality will be threatened ... unless his demands are met. What might those be? Only he knows, and the rest of us live in formless dread.