Complicate the Person Above

OddHat

Re: Complicate the Person Above

Dear death tribble, I've finished checking where my mother was 9 months prior to my birth and the answer generally comes up as "You do not have the necessary clearence to view this documentation". This is usualy followed by large, black clad, sunglasses wearing men knocking on my door with intimidating weapons and explaining that the words "cease and desist" are very much being applied to me. I, of course explained that it was all death tribbles fault and that he was the one they should talk to. I hope he can explain himself to thier over eager satisfaction at some point in time.

Re: Complicate the Person Above

Death Tribble was forward gunlayer aboard HMS Rawalpindi when she charged Scharnhorst and Gneisenau in the Iceland Gap. Blown clear of the ship by Scharnhorst's second salvo, he was picked up by HMS Chitral and survived to serve on HMS Rajputana when she was sunk by a U-boat. At that point the Royal Navy put him on shore duty in the Orkneys, daring the Germans to try sinking Auskerry just because it had a tribble on it.