The "Nice Happy" Thread

Hermit

Re: The "Nice Happy" Thread

I have some chocolate-covered almonds from Canada. They're pretty good. I just wish the brand was something other than Bear Droppings.

We found one...Moose Droppings...and sent it to my sister and her fiance for Christmas (I believe it was chocolate-covered peanuts). :D

I first joined the bulletin community just under five years ago on one particular firms boards. And as you make a certain number of posts you get through various levels. Like Skeleton, ghoul, ghast, wraith and spectre.

Then you get to the really powerful levels like Vampire, Necromancer, Lich, Type 1 Demon, Type 2 Demon, Death Knight and Demi Lich. Past that you get your own custom title.

I just got my own custom title, only the third one to do so. Several others had special ones awarded to them but I wanted to post away until I got the title the hard way. And I thought I still had 1,000 posts odd to make.

So I am dead chuffed.

I first joined the bulletin community just under five years ago on one particular firms boards. And as you make a certain number of posts you get through various levels. Like Skeleton, ghoul, ghast, wraith and spectre.

Then you get to the really powerful levels like Vampire, Necromancer, Lich, Type 1 Demon, Type 2 Demon, Death Knight and Demi Lich. Past that you get your own custom title.

I just got my own custom title, only the third one to do so. Several others had special ones awarded to them but I wanted to post away until I got the title the hard way. And I thought I still had 1,000 posts odd to make.

So I am dead chuffed.

congrats, so what title did you choose?

"lover of Lolth"

"death tribble"

???

So I am dead chuffed.

Wait, you belong to a different board? You've been cheating on us? You whore! :cry:

I am an uncle for the third time. So my nephew marches up to his teacher the next day and says now he is a big brother.
Fascinating. I became an uncle for the third time a couple of days ago' date=' too. All three are nephews; my daughter is the only girl in that generation on either side of the family tree.[/quote']

Congrats guys

I was struggling so much with my latest Uni assignment during the week that I thought I was going to spend all weekend over it, but last night I managed to do all the technical portion, much to my surprise. Now I just need to do a short report, which requires only a trivial effort.

Premature' date=' I haven't got my mark yet - but I am quietly confident of a good result![/quote']

I meant on finishing it to a point you are hapy that you ahve done your best.

I'm working on one now, tinkering with the formating. I also have to add to few sections, then hand it in tomorrow.