Gravitar vs Graviton?

Enforcer84

Re: Gravitar vs Graviton?

Indeed. Sad though it may be, it's probably a mark of acceptance amongst Marvel villians:

Kingpin: Congratulations. *hands Graviton a box* A graduation present.

Graviton: Why? I got pinched by the Wallcrawler.

Kingpin: Everyone does. You did it right. You told them nothing.

Graviton: I thought you'd be mad.

Kingpin: I'm not mad, I'm proud of you.You took your first pinch like a man, and learned the two greatest things in life. Look at me. Never rat on your friends.. and always keep your mouth shut.

Green Goblin: Here he is! You broke your cherry! Congratulations!

Rep for you.:D

Was that from Goodfellas?

I think I may have missed this (or I could be misrecalling) - what book was it in?

Thunderbolts...near the end of the first series. He had some little alien guy pulling his strings and a group of SHIELD equipped haters of the T-Bolts, many using the original villain names (Beetle II, Meteorite, Smuggler, The Scream, etc) They attacked Gravitar and he basically killed them in anticlimactice fashion, then was shown that he was being manipulated.

Thunderbolts...near the end of the first series. He had some little alien guy pulling his strings and a group of SHIELD equipped haters of the T-Bolts' date=' many using the original villain names (Beetle II, Meteorite, Smuggler, The Scream, etc) They attacked Gravitar and he basically killed them in anticlimactice fashion, then was shown that he was being manipulated.[/quote']I remember reading that fight and thinking, "Hey! Fabian! Stop killing off lots of people, already!" I also remember re-reading that fight and thinking that, apart from the Beetle, it'd be pretty easy to bring any of them back, if they wanted to.

I mean, they've already brought back one. And it sounds like they're going for two.

Thunderbolts...near the end of the first series. He had some little alien guy pulling his strings and a group of SHIELD equipped haters of the T-Bolts' date=' many using the original villain names (Beetle II, Meteorite, Smuggler, The Scream, etc) They attacked Gravitar and he basically killed them in anticlimactice fashion, then was shown that he was being manipulated.[/quote']

Ah yes - I had forgotten that. But, again, with Gravitar being manipulated he still hasn't come back with a serious idea of what he actually wants to accomplish.

Versus Superman! :bounce:

Man, I would pay good money to see that fight. And make popcorn. And maybe shower.

Nefaria is a master villain with enormous potential, whom you can't help but take seriously. I don't know when Marvel will bring him back, but it will probably be big.

I believe he was the most powerful of the escapees in the New Avengers storyline. Presumably he'll go mano a mano with Sentry at some point.

A friend of mine used to joke about "Strong Nuclear Force Man" showing up and kicking Magneto and Graviton's butts with one hand tied behind his back.

Physics joke.;)

:D

Hey, he could have a sidekick named 'Weak Nuclear Force Boy' and (with the help of Theorist-Man) they could be merged into a single entity!

(OK, I beat that joke to death. Sorry!)

A friend of mine used to joke about "Strong Nuclear Force Man" showing up and kicking Magneto and Graviton's butts with one hand tied behind his back.

Physics joke.;)

Yeah, but they have ranged attacks. Curse you Yukawa Man, curse you!