A Thread for Random Videos

Super Squirrel

Re: A Thread for Random Videos

I bring you propaganda, mostly anti-American, some more subtle than others.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eKmYynSkcRg

Spoilered for language ("Effing" USA song):

As far as I can tell, North Korea portrays the U.S. as an occupying force in South Korea, awaiting its chance to do the same to North Korea. The imagery in the two "Effing USA" videos makes it clear why we aren't liked in some corners of the world. It doesn't matter if the propaganda is false, so long as it's believed. Incidents like what was allowed to happen at Abu-Graib are worse than any propaganda, because it undermines our credibility as "good guys". (I hold the commanding officers at greatest fault here, for failing to uphold international law as they were supposed to).

Re: A Thread for Random Videos

It can carry a huge amount of water/fire retardant, but I'm concerned with the super-slow speeds they were using during filming. In addition to full flaps/slats, they had to pull what looked like positive 15 degrees pitch just to maintain altitude. o.0 An aircraft that close to not flying is very vulnerable to changes in wind, like with a downdraft.