Your Hero Web Page

Guyon

If you have a web page dedicated to Hero Systems RPG game, and want a link on my page post it here.

Also I would appreciate it you put my Hero Systems Web page in your links too.

sign my guest book too please :)

Old

http://protectors.fortunecity.com/

****EDIT****

New pop up free site! Please updtae your links

http://www.protectors.frih.net/index.html

Re: Your Hero Web Page

This is a Yahoo Group site that has two of the games that the group I play with that are currently playing, http://games.groups.yahoo.com/group/DEF_JS_Universe/

The games are one two inter-locked worlds in two slightly different universes. The Defender's Universe is the one that has been active longer, over 3 1/2 yrs. The Jump Start or JS Universe, is only about 3-6 months old.

The group is the basic location they the two GM's, myself and one other person, use to post between games messages as well as a location for the players to ask us questions. It is still in the process of being used by more than the GM's.

Links added to my site:

Johns' Hero HQ

Hellenback

FPCA Website

Surbrook's Stuff

Shike's Role Playing

The New Champions

Fitz's Roleplaying Stuff

DEF_JS_Universe

- - -

Dust Raven let me know when you get your site up.

Sorry Eosin, I am not adding commericals sites at this time.

Please rememebr to add me to your site!

Anyone else want linked? or link us?

Anyway you can get rid of the pop ups?

Even with my prefs set to block them, they appeared whenever I clicked on a link. I ended up closing out of your website and not bothering to look at anything.

Anyway you can get rid of the pop ups?

Even with my prefs set to block them, they appeared whenever I clicked on a link. I ended up closing out of your website and not bothering to look at anything.

I did the same after about three pages. They're due to Fortune City and not anything that Guyon can really control...

Sorry Susano,

That is the price I am paying for a free site. It is really the master resource for my game. And things are being actively added sometimes dayly, but I can promise weekly.

Actually, popups can not be blocked if you want to see some of my really cool things deeper into the page. I am hard coding some of the really nice effects. Expect to see much more flash and maybe aniamtions by summer.

I also feel that I am building a quality web page. The pop-ups are really not that bad, considering the depth of my material. TV has commerials, my page has a few pop-up :-)

Although if anyone wants make a 2 year donation I will be glad to buy off the ads!!!!

yamamura,

I have seen your site in the past and just LOVE IT!!!! It is one of my favorites.

I have added you to my links, if you find the time please add me to yours. Or at least please sign my guest book on the index page!

Thanks!!!!!

Sorry Susano,

That is the price I am paying for a free site. It is really the master resource for my game. And things are being actively added sometimes dayly, but I can promise weekly.

Actually, popups can not be blocked if you want to see some of my really cool things deeper into the page. I am hard coding some of the really nice effects. Expect to see much more flash and maybe aniamtions by summer.

I also feel that I am building a quality web page. The pop-ups are really not that bad, considering the depth of my material. TV has commerials, my page has a few pop-up :-)

Although if anyone wants make a 2 year donation I will be glad to buy off the ads!!!!

If you want to get some free webspace with out any adds. I suggest you go to the sight where I host from. http://www.frihost.com They're really good about support and stuff, the only problem some might have is that you have to be an active member of their discussion boards, though I would like to get another Hero gamer over there.

Actually you have to keep a positive point total. You have to start out getting 10 points before you can request, and then, you can continue to post. No problems until your points go negative. Also, All board posts count towards your points. So the Webiste support forums also add to your points. Points are based on the number of characters in your posts. I post a couple of times a week, though they are pretty indepth posts, so i get the maximum number of points / post normally. I'm actually enjoying the community.

yamamura,

I have seen your site in the past and just LOVE IT!!!! It is one of my favorites.

I have added you to my links, if you find the time please add me to yours. Or at least please sign my guest book on the index page!

Thanks!!!!!

I will add you at my next update. I am working on something and as soon as it is done I will update...