Traveller Hero, a major announcement

shadowcat1313

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Traveller Hero, a major announcement

theres a whole boatload of good stuff in the Starship Conversion/Construction Chapter alone... I probably shouldnt say more yet

The Starships chapter is just about done except for the computers

thats my current project

I look foreword to seeing everything

Thank you Gentlemen

QM

I went in today (well yesterday by now) to my FLGS and made sure he had it on his watch list and to save me a copy. He loves be because I have essentially single-handedly gotten a Hero customer base (the hero gamers in my area went from 2 straight to 8 or 9)

I've come into this thread relatively late... doesn't mean I'm any less excited about this version!

Traveller was my first intro to SF gaming; in fact I have all my original books and the small black box!

I have a Konika-Minolta laser printer (I was burned by Lexmark cartidges too expensive and not lasting long here in Canada), so I'm not concerned about printing.

Now to just make the budget for this. :)

• 4 years later...

Our Traveller license ran out, so now all of our Traveller products are released thru Mongoose as part of their line (including two new products.. Sector Fleet and Crowded Hours). They use Mongoose's Traveller System.

We are working on some more support material for science fiction using the Hero System.

I do have a few personal copies of the books left if you are interested in getting one.

William

ComStar

uspolaris@comcast.net

Our Traveller license ran out, so now all of our Traveller products are released thru Mongoose as part of their line (including two new products.. Sector Fleet and Crowded Hours). They use Mongoose's Traveller System.

We are working on some more support material for science fiction using the Hero System.

I do have a few personal copies of the books left if you are interested in getting one.

William

ComStar

uspolaris@comcast.net

I would be interesting in get a copy of both these books.

Thanks, Mark

nomad@cyberdrake.com