Modeling, er, "sexual prowess"

Re: Modeling, er, "sexual prowess"

Well, we can start off simply enough. This power is a Super-Skill ...

Seduction of the Innocent: Mind Control 6d6 (Human class of minds), Reduced Endurance (0 END; +1/2), Cumulative (+1/2) (60 Active Points); Limited Power Power useless versus those with no interest in Sex or the Sex of the Seducer (-1), Requires A Skill Roll (-1/2), Variable Limitations (requires -1/2 worth of Limitations; -1/4), Does Not Provide Mental Awareness (-1/4).

Cumulative so that during the course of the evening the character may make several linked advances, gently nudging the fly into his/her web. Those with the weakest EGO will be most eager to do as the Seducer asks. Variable Limitations sometimes Eye Contact (Eyes of Desire) , Gestures (Provacative Dancing), and/or Incantations (Words of Passion). This lures the person closer for the next stage...

Spinning the Web/ Poison Kisses: Drain EGO 1d6+1, Delayed Return Rate (points return at the rate of 5 per 6 Hours; +1 1/4), Invisible Power Effects, Hide effects of Power (Fully Invisible; +2) (55 Active Points); Limited Power Power useless versus those with no interest in Sex or the Sex of the Seducer (-1), Variable Limitations (requires -1/2 worth of Limitations; -1/4), Requires A Skill Roll (Variable RSR; -1/4)

This represents the little sweet nothings whsipered in the ear (Incanations), the soft caress (gestures), or longing looks (eye Contact) that lowers a persons defenses. Combined with the Power above, simple suggestions such as "Please stay a little while longer, won't you?" becomes more and more reasonable and desirable to the character slowly loosing their will to resist. The variable Skill roll could be Seduction but also Sensual massage or a Provacative Dance rubbing up against the target but it does require contact, of course.

And finally, when the target has surrendered his or her will and is compliant to undergoing a more intimate interaction...

Enthrallment: Major Transform 1d6 (Normal Person into one with a Psy Lim:In Love with X or Psy Lim:Slave-like Devotion to X, Intensive Psychotherapy), Works Against EGO, Not BODY (+1/4), Partial Transform (+1/2), Based On EGO Combat Value (Mental Defense applies; +1), Invisible Power Effects, Hide effects of Power (Fully Invisible; +2) (71 Active Points); Extra Time (20 Minutes, -2 1/2), Concentration (0 DCV; -1/2), No Range (-1/2), Requires A Skill Roll: Love-Making (-1/2)

After a few throws in the hay with this Lothario/Jezebel....the character has surrendered their very soul to them and will likely come back for more.

Combine this with an Ego Transfer or a PRE Transfer linked to the Enthrallment Power and instead of a Super-Skill, you have a psychic Vampire....or just someone who gets a boost out of using people and tossing them aside.

Kinda scary, huh?

Well, whaddya think?

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cumulative so that during the course of the evening the character may make several linked advances' date='[/quote']

Sounds like Find Weakness to me.

Also, isn't Transform in 5ER already Cumulative by default?

Seduction of the Innocent is Cumulative Mind Control. That comment was for the power above it. The Commentary for each power is listed below it. Transform is automatically Cumulative per the rules, yes.

Find Weakness would be a good one too. An Armor Piercing Mind Control... Yikees. I like the Drain as well though as it is someone sapping their very will to resist.

Ya' know? I felt kinda dirty modelling those powers....

**AND I LIKED IT!!!!***

:ugly:

That's how I felt creating the Hyborean Dancing Girls and the Fembots.

Lucius Alexander

Palindromedary Enterprises: We sell more than just palindromedaries!

PS: Lover/Gigolo(or use whatever descriptor is appropriate)

KS: Lovemaking(figure 8- everyman skill, 14 or better for highly skilled)

Rep: Good in bed, +1-3(world's greatest, maybe +5 or 6)

for 5 points, you could have two skills at 11-, plus a +1 rep.

For 19 points, two 14- skills, and a +3 rep. If you toss in Seduction and another complementary PRE skill like High Society or Persuasion or Conversation, you've got a real lothario.;)

That's how I felt creating the Hyborean Dancing Girls and the Fembots.

How about the catgirls? You still sell those too, right?

Palindromedary Enterprises: We sell more than just palindromedaries!

Excellent. I'll buy the Enterprise, then.

It might be worth pointing out that actually "delivering the goods" is one skill set; getting the CHANCE to show what you can do is another.

It's like the difference between PS: Politician, and PS: Statesman. The former helps you win an election, or otherwise come into a position of authority, the latter helps you actually accomplish something worthwhile once you're in power.

Lucius Alexander

Writing up the Everypalindromedary skills...

Gotta say - thnx guys. I've been creating a group of Succubi for a game and a bunch of this thread has helped. The basic powers are modeled off the write up in the Bestiary, but the skills sets you guys have provided are excellent.

:thumbup:

Which Bestiary?

Gotta say - thnx guys. I've been creating a group of Succubi for a game and a bunch of this thread has helped. The basic powers are modeled off the write up in the Bestiary, but the skills sets you guys have provided are excellent.

:thumbup:

Thankee. At least if I helped. I hope I helped. I was thinking of bundling my stuff with some suggestions and putting it up on the Hero Designer board for all that wanted them. Sound good to all?

You really need to send me the finalized version of those character sheets.

Working on them. As I recall, you were interested in the Hyborean Dancing Girls, not the Fembots, right? Or both?

Right now all I'm doing is working on packages for various options - drudge, courtesan, harlot, pony girl, assassin, etc.

I am totally open to suggestions!

Lucius Alexander

Palindromedary Enterprises regrets to announce that the Interdimensional Babes project is delayed due to intertemporal interferences.

And now that I've seen "pony girl" mentioned as a package deal on the Hero System Discussion thread, I can say that yes, I have in fact seen everything.

:D

Hey, I can send anything I like to Susano - I can't guarantee he'll use it all on his website!!

But when undead Stygian wizards or Eastern adepts come to Hyborean princesses to haunt their dreams or loom over their beds in spectral form and hissingly whisper their "obscene suggestions" and utter phrases like "we shall revive the old forgotten ways of pleasure" that sank with Atlantis or that were known to the Serpent Men of Valusia, driving said royal maidens mad enough to place their armies at the command of some barbaric mercenary from Cimmeria, what did you THINK they were talking about??

Lucius Alexander

Palindromedary Enterprises

Hey, I can send anything I like to Susano - I can't guarantee he'll use it all on his website!!

But when undead Stygian wizards or Eastern adepts come to Hyborean princesses to haunt their dreams or loom over their beds in spectral form and hissingly whisper their "obscene suggestions" and utter phrases like "we shall revive the old forgotten ways of pleasure" that sank with Atlantis or that were known to the Serpent Men of Valusia, driving said royal maidens mad enough to place their armies at the command of some barbaric mercenary from Cimmeria, what did you THINK they were talking about??

Zipper masks?

Hostess Fruit Pies.

Working on them. As I recall, you were interested in the Hyborean Dancing Girls, not the Fembots, right? Or both?

Right now all I'm doing is working on packages for various options - drudge, courtesan, harlot, pony girl, assassin, etc.

Send 'em all!

I am totally open to suggestions!

Except those that have already been made? ;)

Robyn tried to ask about the catgirls.