Just For Fun: Cartoon Network All Star Team Ups

clsage

Re: Just For Fun: Cartoon Network All Star Team Ups

Kim Possible and Johnny Bravo.

"Robbing the cradle much, Johnny?" WHAM!

Since most of the time would be spent with Johnny hitting on Kim and Kim hitting Johnny, this would be just about a normal day for him. Kim, on the other hand, would find it more and more annoying with time.

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Samurai Jack hears about a time portal that exist across the great ocean. He works passage on a ship and travels for many days across. Then just a few days away the ship gets hit with a massive strorm and Jack finds himself stranded. He makes it to shore and travels for some time. When he gets to a village he sees village people (come to the Y-M-C-A):D :D ), being attacked by a wizard and his evil robot minions.

But before he can do anything he hears a war cry, aaaahhhhheee! And sees Ariel, Okkla, and Thundarr the Barbarian with his fabulous Sun Sword!

That would be a cool teamup!

Maybe the Scotsman could come with!?

Gwen Tennyson gets a mysterious letter from Jump City, in which a mysterious "S" promises that he can give her real superpowers of her own. All she has to do is give him a description of the Ominitrix.

Intrigued, but sure it's some kind fo hoax, Bwen sends him the details he requests. Which, combined with the reseach he has already done, is enough to allow Slade to build a theoretically working Omnitrix of his own. Theoretically because the Omnitrix works by imprisoning the spirits of alien or other powered beings, and then transerring their powers to the wearer for short periods of time.

The Teen Titans find that aliens resident to Earth are disappearing. Not until Starfire tracks down the Tennysons do they pout two and two together, and an embarrassed and infuriated Ben and Gwen offer to help them destroy Slade's faux-Omnitrix and free the captive aliens.

But Slade has more than alien powers on (or up) his sleeve, and Ben and the Titans are doing exactly what he wishes them to...

Gwen Tennyson gets a mysterious letter from Jump City, in which a mysterious "S" promises that he can give her real superpowers of her own. All she has to do is give him a description of the Ominitrix.

Intrigued, but sure it's some kind fo hoax, Bwen sends him the details he requests. Which, combined with the reseach he has already done, is enough to allow Slade to build a theoretically working Omnitrix of his own. Theoretically because the Omnitrix works by imprisoning the spirits of alien or other powered beings, and then transerring their powers to the wearer for short periods of time.

The Teen Titans find that aliens resident to Earth are disappearing. Not until Starfire tracks down the Tennysons do they pout two and two together, and an embarrassed and infuriated Ben and Gwen offer to help them destroy Slade's faux-Omnitrix and free the captive aliens.

But Slade has more than alien powers on (or up) his sleeve, and Ben and the Titans are doing exactly what he wishes them to...

Untill he realises that the villian of Ben 10 is now after his own Omnitrix as well and has sent a bunch of alien bounty hunters after him in order to retrieve it including the notorious space pirate Kanjar Ro. Not only that but Robin is taking no chances now that Slade has something as dangerous as the Omnitrix. After all he's learned the hard way just how dangerous Slade can be, so he's calling in back up so that Slade will have to deal with far more Titans then he ever planned on.

With a veritable army of Titans on one side and a rapidly approaching armada of alien bounty hunters, Slade's in more trouble then he's ever been in before and recruits several Bang Babies as back up inadvertently drawing Static and Gear into the fray as well.

What Slade doesn't know however is that his version of the Omnitrix doesn't just imprison aliens. With each alien he's captured he's weakened the barriers between dimensions, each time he uses it's powers the walls between dimensions weaken and Chase Young looks on and smiles.

Wonder what Ichigo and Rukia would make of Orchid Bay?

They could probably see the magical residents but, as that community is part of the mortal plane of existence, the couple would consider themselves on vacation. At least until they discover that a Hollow has been attacking residents of both the city's magical and mudane communities. And that the Hollow has a connection to the local hero, a young girl named Juniper Lee.

My question: How would the two Soul Reapers would react to meeting Danny Phantom and/or Vlad Plasmius?

They could probably see the magical residents but, as that community is part of the mortal plane of existence, the couple would consider themselves on vacation. At least until they discover that a Hollow has been attacking residents of both the city's magical and mudane communities. And that the Hollow has a connection to the local hero, a young girl named Juniper Lee.

My question: How would the two Soul Reapers would react to meeting Danny Phantom and/or Vlad Plasmius?

They would probably find themselves asking "Are they dead, alive or neither?" Rukia would probably not understand the concept of DNA, much less the idea that the spirits of the dead might possess it. Thus a mortal-spirit fusion like Danny or Vlad would be completely beyond any frame of reference she could conceive. If she could comprehend the idea, she would find it an abomination -- hopefully she will recognize that Danny did not choose his condition and temper her response accordingly.

Should Vlad Plasmus learn of Hollows, he would seek some way to turn the knowledge of their existence to his advantage. Unfortunately, for his purposes Hollows would be the ultimate blunt instruments, and unleashing them would be an extreme escalation (remember that actually killing/destroying Danny does not figure into his plans -- in fact, his death would be a near-fatal obstacle to them). He might consider using them as a sort of ultimate blackmail weapon -- holding the havoc they would wreak as a Sword of Damocles over the head of his foes -- but Vlad has developed a healthy distaste for using forces he cannot control or restrain should the need arise -- and once a Hollow is loose, nothing can contain its fury short of its destruction.

As for Danny, learning about the Soul Society would alter his perception of everything he does. Rukia's beliefs about spirits directly contradict his own experience with them, and vice versa. The spirit realms Danny has visited (willingly or otherwise) bear no resemblance to the ones Rukia has, and even the cultural difference between her Eastern background and his Western one would be insufficient to explain it.

"OK, Beast Boy, if you really want that moped I have a job for you that should give you enough money. All you have to do is watch a cat and a dog while their owners' families are on vacation."

"Cool, I'm good with animals! And it pays well."

"Yes, it pays."

Three hours later, after Beast Boy discovers he's pet-sitting Krypto and Streaky: "Oh, you'll pay, Robin. You'll pay."

Johnny Bravo and any anime in existence.

"Oh, bebby! Where are all the cat girls at? Lemme get my karate-action on!"

And thus does Major Makoto Kusanagi discover that Artificial Intelligence still cannot cope with Natural Stupidity.

Old Man: "There is a place, deep within the bowels of the earth, where there may be a way to turn back time. It is a place of agony and torment, where rusted gears slam against rusted gears and the polyrythms of celestial time are counted. It was created to mark the infinite torment of the souls trapped within, but it may indeed, if you are brave enough, return you to your time.

Samurai Jack: "Indeed. How can I get there?"

Old Man: "Getting there is not the problem, but there are five evil guardians that will attempt to block your path. The tall one, the strange one, the murderous face, the drummer, and the man known as the explosion. To seek it would be the act of the desperate or the foolhardy."

Samurai Jack: "I do not consider myself foolhardy. I will go and seek this... Death Clock."

Old Man: "There is a place, deep within the bowels of the earth, where there may be a way to turn back time. It is a place of agony and torment, where rusted gears slam against rusted gears and the polyrythms of celestial time are counted. It was created to mark the infinite torment of the souls trapped within, but it may indeed, if you are brave enough, return you to your time.

Samurai Jack: "Indeed. How can I get there?"

Old Man: "Getting there is not the problem, but there are five evil guardians that will attempt to block your path. The tall one, the strange one, the murderous face, the drummer, and the man known as the explosion. To seek it would be the act of the desperate or the foolhardy."

Samurai Jack: "I do not consider myself foolhardy. I will go and seek this... Death Clock."

I'm afraid you've stumped me on the crossover -- which is, all things considered, a remarkable achievement. Is this something I haven';t seen yet, like Metalpocalypse? or something completely different?

"You calling me for help is unusual, Luthor."

"I know, Superman, but these are desperate times. Earth is being invaded."

"That's odd, I think I would have heard something about that. How do you know about it?"

"I have my sources, aside from which they keep leaving messages all over my computer systems saying "Surrender, Earth Scum!". I have this picture of their advance scout." (Shows Superman a photograph of a small, green and extremely annoyed-looking alien. "This was taken when he attempted to return an overdue DVD, which resulted in one of the most profitable LexVid stores burning to the ground about three minutes later. I know three things about this being. One is that he is obviously alien. Another is that he has access to very advanced technology."

"And the thrid thing, Luthor?"

"The third thing is that he is a jerk, a lunatic and a real pain in the neck."

"So, do you think he can conquer the Earth."

"Him? Snowball's chance, Superman. And that's why I need you -- to get in this guy's face and convince him to give up before he gets himself killed for being a damned annoying pest. Only you have the power to make him back down and the patience not to separate his competent molecules from each other in alarmingly painful ways -- which God knows certainly tempts me."

"So you want me to save the Invader from himself?"

"Exactly. His name's Zim."

"Got it, but I've got to know -- what's in this for you, Luthor? You usually save your humanitarian displays for the media."

"I want a clean inbox, Superman. None of my business e-mails are getting through with all the alien spam he's putting in my direction."

(I didn't think Superman: TAS was getting nearly enough love.)

I'm afraid you've stumped me on the crossover -- which is' date=' all things considered, [i']a remarkable achievement[/i]. Is this something I haven';t seen yet, like Metalpocalypse? or something completely different?

Actually, you did peg it. Metalocalypse is indeed the show, the band's name is "Dethklok."

(FYI: Zim is Nickelodeon.)

Which has not stopped anyone before in this thread from mentioning Nick series like Danny Phantom and My Life as a Teenage Robot, or Disney Channel series such as Kim Possible. (of course, Kim has become so iconic that it barely matters).