nbc heroes tv series Hiro Nakamura

dustytomes

Re: nbc heroes tv series Hiro Nakamura

Hiro Nakamura has Enter the Speedzone (from the Ultimate Speedster)' date=' and probably a small VPP for Teleportation and EDM powers. His first trip to the "future" was probably the result of a blown skill roll. ;)[/quote']
I beg to differ. I'm pretty sure it was GM Intervention to advance the plot.
I think it was both' date=' actually.
I think the geek in all of us are drawn to Hiro. And his powers rock, to boot!
Absolutely. Especially after he heard that his future self carried a sword. :D

IE bad, FireFox good. LOL

The problem isn't the version of Java per se, it is actually the browser's inability to display Web 2.0 properly. I actually haven't tested the site with IE 7 yet, but it may be able to display it properly. I predominately use FireFox for browsing and with a couple exceptions such as work related tasks and some websites that use MS code I never use IE. I believe all the other browsers such as Opera will also display the site correctly, but alas I don't use them so can't confirm it.

• 3 weeks later...

While I think Hiro is a great character' date=' I like Nicki/Jessica. Definately a metamorh, definately. Who can't like a woman who can tear you limb from limb?[/b']

hmm that kinda reminds me of my Ex. But Nevermind that. I Love Hiro and all but I would have to say (darn forgot his name have to edit this later) but the senators brother is the coolist. I mean he still goes out of his way to help people eventhough his only super power is to absorb others. He didn't know that when he left to save the Cheerleader that he would even live. He didn't even think he would have super abilities and that didn't stop him from trying. That is a true Hero.:thumbup:

La Rose.

That would be Peter Petrelli. Yeah his brother (Nathan) is a real creep. Peter wanted that painting, and his brother told him the mobster had it and wouldn't give it back, when it truth Nathan had the painting all along.

That would be Peter Petrelli. Yeah his brother (Nathan) is a real creep. Peter wanted that painting' date=' and his brother told him the mobster had it and wouldn't give it back, when it truth Nathan had the painting all along.[/quote']No, he didn't have it all along. He got it from Linderman, and it didn't arrive until Homecoming day. And Nathan defaced it to protect Peter from the fate shown in the painting (obviously having no idea that Claire had super-healing powers for him to absorb) -- it was an act of misguided brotherly love, just as Mr. Bennet's grounding of Claire from the Homecoming game was an act of misguided paternal love.

Which is rather odd for her father. He seems to always be a step ahead of everyone else. He knew what was going to happen, but didn't do anything more than ground her. I guess he figured that she would be obidient and pliant (two words that probably doesn't describe a lot of teenagers).

I also think it's odd that the show is called Heroes, yet several obviously aren't. For example Nicki/Jessica, Nathan (brotherly love notwithstanding), Sylar (Mr. Can Opener Head):eg: and that other bald black dude helping the father (what is that guys name?), and the girl with mind control powers (I don't recall her name either). Oh and the guy with the nuke powers. I wonder if he's the one going to destroy NYC???

Last episode tonight, until the new year. Sigh...

Has anyone done write ups on the other than Hiro?