MancerBear's Art Den

mancerbear

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

Re: MancerBear's Art Den

Well, it's been a little while, hasn't it?

Here's a piece that I've worked on for PZPs upcoming demo for 'The Catacombs of Mistress Hecate'. They are the twins Technique and Monkey Wrench, soon to be featured in 'Something Old, Something New..."

TwinsSmall.jpg

Enjoy

I have to ask. I really do:

Where can people find your commission rates?

Illustrations

1 Figure, no background, not coloured: $15

Each additional figure, not coloured: $15

1 Figure, no background, coloured: $40

Each additional figure, coloured: $40

Background, depending on complexity and colour: $20-$100

This is for a single high quality scan (300DPI, approximately 5” x 8”) that you can use in any manner you choose.

All fees are in US Dollars.

I hope that's what you were after mate.

Cheers,

Do you accept PayPal or would a prospective customer have to send the funds via some other method? Also I assume that you do artwork other than superheroic stuff' date=' for instance Fantasy and/or Dark Champions stuff?[/quote']

I accept Paypal, Edsel, and I can indeed do other work along with the superhero material. I just haven't got any available to show you online.

Cheers,

• 1 month later...

Hi Guys,

Here're a couple of new pieces I've done for PZP, to appear in a their next few projects. The first one is a pic of the heroes Or and Argent.

OrandArgentsmall.jpg

The next one is a trio of baddies who like to call themselves the Harajuku Girls.

HarajukuGirlsSmall2.jpg

Hope you enjoy :) Keep an eye out for new realeases form PZP; they're gonna be rippers!

Cheers,

• 1 month later...

For all those interested, a free adventure that I had a hand in writing and illustrating has been put up HERE.

Just click on the link and download the demo from the first post. Be sure to give us a review and your thoughts once you've had a read/played/run through the adventure.

Although an M&M Superlink product, it won't be a difficult job to convert the adventure over to Champions, and I'm happy to provide any assitance that might be required in that department...

Enjoy,

Thanks very much guys.

The next release with be issue #1 of Capes & Crooks, expected around Halloween. This bi-monthly magazine will include adventures, articles, characer highlights, adventure and campaign ideas, and reviews. Again, although designed specifically for Mutants & Masterminds, utilizing the ideas in the magazine with other systems will not be difficult at all.

After that there will be The Catacombs of Mistress Hecate, a source book of mystical devices, and the second adventure in the "Something..." series.

I'll keep you updated.

Cheers,

Thanks Mike...

I have to say, the War of the Worlds is a huge favourite of mine, both the origianl HG Wells story, and all the others that have come after it (comics, movies, animations, soundtracks, you name it... though not all of them have been up to scratch). I seem to have a thing for Mars in general, as I love the John Carter of Mars books by Edgar Rice Burroughs, and most movies that involve Mars...

Hmmm... that gives me an idea :)

Cheers,