The Hero Forum's Hottest Man in Comics.

Weldun

Re: The Hero Forum's Hottest Man in Comics.

*ahem.*

I. AM. FEMALE.

As am I. Always have been, always will be...except sometimes in RPGs. And yes, I like seeing attractive comicbook (or other fictional) men tied up or hurt....

Be honest, ladies -- I'm not the only one who liked the flogging scene with Orlando Bloom's character in the second Pirates of the Caribbean movie, am I? Or the Bane episode of Batman - the Animated Series, where Robin (mature Dick Grayson) is shirtless, bound and being lowered into a drowning pool?

(And even if I am the only woman around who likes that sort of thing...oh well, kinky is the fire of the imagination.)

Nightcrawler all the way, baby.

Especially with Alan Davis' help. (Linked because the image is pretty big.)

Any of our female posters going to get in on this? Please? :D
I think I resent that.
Please don't.

Well' date=' if it's a well-intentioned mistake rather than a really roundabout attempt to ask for pictures...[/quote']
No, I meant female posters voting on hottest comic book male.

It seems a little odd for us guys wandering the meat market.

*ahem.*

I. AM. FEMALE.

Sheesh, did Brandi suddenly become a butch name or something? :D

:rofl: I thought it obvious that Brandi is a female name. On the flip side, we have had a Rachel that turned out to be male, so you never know.

Well, if it's a well-intentioned mistake rather than a really roundabout attempt to ask for pictures...

-I wouldn't mind seeing a picture, though. I'm curious as to what other posters look like (since very minute number post them on their profile).

As am I. Always have been, always will be...except sometimes in RPGs. And yes, I like seeing attractive comicbook (or other fictional) men tied up or hurt....

Be honest, ladies -- I'm not the only one who liked the flogging scene with Orlando Bloom's character in the second Pirates of the Caribbean movie, am I? Or the Bane episode of Batman - the Animated Series, where Robin (mature Dick Grayson) is shirtless, bound and being lowered into a drowning pool?

(And even if I am the only woman around who likes that sort of thing...oh well, kinky is the fire of the imagination.)

I started earlier than that.

And I am NOT saying any more on THAT subject. :o

I've been wracking my brain to come up with a nominee, but I don't judge comic book heroes on their COM scores, honestly. The one I'd be most likely to throw myself at his feet if he walked off the page would be Gambit.

Yes. Stop looking at me like that, dangit!

Even if manga counts . . . The only one that comes to mind is another thief type (and who's way too young for me): Chiaki, from Kamikaze Kaitou Jeanne.

kkjdc5.jpg

He's extraordinarily charismatic, and, despite his deceit and keeping secrets, he gets the most mistrustful person in manga to open up to him, and earns her love.

*ahem.*

I. AM. FEMALE.

Sheesh, did Brandi suddenly become a butch name or something? :D

I gathered you were female, but I didn't see you voting for a hottest comic male.

Am I not reading your posts correctly?

I mean, I said we need more women to post here on the hot guy thread cause we're a bunch of guys talking about other guys as being hot.

Then you said I wanted you ladies to post your pictures, which was not what I wanted at all. I wanted ladies to tell us which comic guys were sexxy.

Now you act like I'm calling you a guy. Part of me thinks you're doing this on purpose, but in case I've been coming off completely wrong here, I apologize to you, Brandi.

Then I'll ask you, do you have a favorite comic book Hunk?

Its not as if me and JMOZ are voting twice - just voting on behalf of our ovary carrying partners...

Note: I'm not voting in this one, just the voice for my wife...If I were I think I would go with Hawkman or Nightwing...

Understanding is reached. I'll be checking votes against ID's just to be sure, but if you and Doc Democracy only proxy for your wives, then they'll count. I did word my original ruling to allow that, but I thought that I should be clear.

This is actually pretty difficult.

They are, obviously, a LOT of comic guys with REALLY nice bodies. But nice bodies are a dime a dozen. So the question comes, are we talking pure eye candy or perhaps more of a "I want to marry that man?"

I've always had the hots for Angel (the original model). It's just something about the wings, I think.

But as pure eye candy? Nightwing is a good vote.

To actually consider Nightcrawler, we'd have to find out if he sheds. :)

THE RESULTS ARE IN!

And the winner of the 2007 Hero Forum's Hottest Man in Comics is...

NIGHTWING!

Colossus holds runner-up position, behind by two votes.

JmOz, Doc Democracy. Your proxy votes were counted. Rapier, I’m sorry, but I couldn’t tell who you were trying to vote for.