Lucha Libre by Humanoid's Publishing

TheQuestionMan

Re: Lucha Libre by Humanoid's Publishing

Here is something I stumbled across at the WEG's Forums

Lucha Libre by Humanoid's Publishing

http://www.humanoids-publishing.com/

LOL

QM

Seeing that reminds me of that episode of "Angel" (The Cautionary Tale of Numero Cinco) where he helps Number 5 and his four luchadore brothers.

Classic ep! :)

Sweet' date=' by the time Lucha Libre Hero is published in December there'll be a buncha new fans to the genre just itching to game.....[/quote']

All to the cool, 'tis true, except that Lucha is currently scheduled for Feb 2008. No worries, it will be the big Dundracon release, and much West Coast partying will be had with me and Jason there to promote it. dw

All to the cool' date=' 'tis true, except that Lucha is currently scheduled for Feb 2008. No worries, it will be the big Dundracon release, and much West Coast partying will be had with me and Jason there to promote it. dw[/quote']

Are you guys going to put on masks and wrestle at the convention?

As we've discovered, the San Ramon Marriott staff gets really unhappy when we run around in masks. Though a couple of years ago we did lay a massive smackdown on Jason while he was running a Lucha game. Tina even gave him an airplane spin. What I love about that story is that even when we all busted in to beat him up (Tina and I in masks, and Dave Weinstein in dark glasses) as he was GMing, his first instinct was not to cover up or run away but to reach for his own mask in a bag under his chair. Whatta man.

Maybe we'll ask permission in advance for a masked event next year. Or just do a run-in on the SCA guys hittting each other with sticks.

dw

All to the cool' date=' 'tis true, except that Lucha is currently scheduled for Feb 2008. No worries, it will be the big Dundracon release, and much West Coast partying will be had with me and Jason there to promote it. dw[/quote']

That'll give it a few more months to run up a larger fanbase, with a Con release it'll get more press too.

The only downside is I don't want to wait until February!!