I am so, so old...

Scott Heine

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: I am so, so old...

Gracefully? Some of use draw the line at the tutu.

:D

I don't know why but the more I think about that, the funnier it gets. One of my characters has 'Instant Change, usuable on Others' and turned his brick friend's costume into a tutu. Ah, good times... :thumbup:

I have a pair of three year olds. I felt old and ragged after only the first few months we got them home from the hospital; I'm the at home taking care of kids person. I try not to think about my girls as teenagers....

Anyone who says they always wanted twins is a mad fool who doesn't comprehend the work involved, but at least we'll be able to get to four player board games as a family all at once.

I have a pair of three year olds. I felt old and ragged after only the first few months we got them home from the hospital; I'm the at home taking care of kids person. I try not to think about my girls as teenagers....

Anyone who says they always wanted twins is a mad fool who doesn't comprehend the work involved, but at least we'll be able to get to four player board games as a family all at once.

Twins has got to be better than having them years apart. I'm 12 years older than my youngest sister, and about 18 years older than my half-brother. The idea of having teenagers in the house when I'm pushing 60 makes me ever so glad that mine will both be gone by the time I hit 50....

Although there is the possibility of a worst case scenario, of having twin teens in the house when you're pushing 60....:ugly:

Twins has got to be better than having them years apart. I'm 12 years older than my youngest sister, and about 18 years older than my half-brother. The idea of having teenagers in the house when I'm pushing 60 makes me ever so glad that mine will both be gone by the time I hit 50....

Although there is the possibility of a worst case scenario, of having twin teens in the house when you're pushing 60....:ugly:

Well, I'll be in my early fifties when I show them the door, but I age a lot slower than most people. I still look like I'm ten years younger than I am. :D