X-Men: The Next Generation campaign on Hero Central

MilkmanDan

• Replies 475
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: X-Men: The Next Generation campaign on Hero Central

A few random ideas from my noggin (feel free to borrow 'em!)

Note: Parents are listed as father + mother. Assumption is that shapeshifters like Mystique can function as either. Unlikely pairings can be the work of geneticists like Sinister.

• Apocalypse + Selene = Something That Should Not Be
  • Black King + Sage = Kinetic, who can control kinetic energy
  • Colossus + Storm = Lightning Rod, whose metallic form allows him to conduct/channel electricity.
  • Forge + Storm = EMP (or Calamity Jane), who constantly generates a low-level EM field which screws with electronics, and can generate more intense EM pulses to knock out devices.
  • Havok + Polaris = Gauss, a ferrokinetic/magnetokinetic.
  • Mimic (or Gideon) + Mystique = Imposter (I), who can copy your abilities & appearance.
  • Multiple Man + Mystique = Everyman, who can create duplicates who each look different.
  • Mystique + Rogue = Imposter (II), who can steal your abilities and appearance, leaving you a featureless 'blank.'
  • Namor + Invisible Woman = Scion, a Brick who generates his own force-armor.
  • Sunfire + Firestar = Sunstar, a flying blaster.
  • Sunspot + Magma = Helios, who manipulates fire and earth.
  • Sunspot + Sage = Lumen, who can control light and darkness
  • Sunspot + Selene = Vamp, who can drain life-force of others at range, and use it to boost her strength/toughness and fuel other abilities.
  • Xavier + Mystique = Dream Girl, who knows your fantasies as soon as you do.
  • X-Man + Threnody = Dead Head, who's constantly in telepathic contact with the dead.

I should probably verify before I go too far, but did the Storm/New Mutants Asgardian Adventure happen in this timeline? You know, the storyline with the Karma weightloss program. Plan B for me is Thunderbolt/Maelstrom/Ogun, son of Storm and Thor and Plan C is Gloryroad Guthrie, son of Samuel and Kindra, grandson of Eitri, King of Dwarves.

Instead of a deadline date, the Milkman might need to close it down at 100 submissions or he's going to be up to his armpits in mutants. :D

He said 12/21 upthread, Mallet.

I think I may be past my armpits already, but that was kind of expected. Just kind of, though--I was expecting a good response, just not THIS good. As for the 12/21 date, I'm thinking I might need to move that back a bit. I mean, I posted this Friday night and there are already 128 posts.

I think I may be past my armpits already' date=' but that was kind of expected. Just kind of, though--I was expecting a good response, just not THIS good. As for the 12/21 date, I'm thinking I might need to move that back a bit. I mean, I posted this Friday night and there are already 128 posts.[/quote']

Well, you write a mean campaign intro. You cleaned out the X-deadwood of Deus Ex Ma-Charles Xavier and Rephoenix, along with the White Wolfish emo "having extra powers and abilities and adventures and living in a mansion isn't as much fun as it looks, boo hoo." The X-books seem to have lost sight of their mission and you remember. Combine that with a shot at some G-rated slashfic backgrounds and you have a Can't Miss premise.

I should probably verify before I go too far' date=' but did the Storm/New Mutants Asgardian Adventure happen in this timeline? You know, the storyline with the Karma weightloss program. Plan B for me is Thunderbolt/Maelstrom/Ogun, son of Storm and Thor and Plan C is Gloryroad Guthrie, son of Samuel and Kindra, grandson of Eitri, King of Dwarves.[/quote']

If it didn't happen here, it happened in an alternate time line.

I think I may be past my armpits already' date=' but that was kind of expected. Just kind of, though--I was expecting a good response, just not THIS good. As for the 12/21 date, I'm thinking I might need to move that back a bit. I mean, I posted this Friday night and there are already 128 posts.[/quote']

But look at it this way. File the serial numbers off the ones that don't make the cut (new backgrounds, names, possibly Sx) and you've got dozens of pregenerated cosmic-level NPC's.

I could have warned you. (Not that you know me...) but when I had an X-Men based HC campaign, I had people applying even tho it was closed. Very nice folks...but I'm not brave enough to ST for people I don't know. I'm glad you are! Good luck making the cuts.

Christine

"Down your weapons' date=' brigands, for your raiding ends now. The last child keens, the last grandmother cries, the last drop of blood has been spilled. Your marauding could only hope to last as long as you 'scaped my notice and your boasts finally met my ears, woe be unto you. Understand that you have called down the storm, begged the whirlwind and enraged the sky beyond reason. You stand before Shoalbreaker, Capsizer, Keelsnapper, Terror's Tide, who some men call [b']Thunderbolt[/b] and your day is done!"

Can you guess who the parents are? :D

Thor and Namor? ;)

You know out of all the children born in the comics, very few of them (can't think of any actually) just take the powers of both their parents. I mean just because Storm and Colossus are your parents doesn't mean you have to be a weather minipulator with steel skin... Just sayin'.

I mean most mutants just have 1 power. They may use that power in different ways, but it's still just 1 power.

Depends on who (and who's doing the writing). I agree I don't recall anyone with 'combo' powers.

Rachel Summers (alt-reality child of Cyclops/Jean Grey) inherited her mother's powers (telepath/telekinetic) but not her father's.

Legion (Xavier's son) has psionics but a whole buttload of other abilities besides.

Depending on the continuity you want to go with, Magneto may or may not be the father of the Scarlet Witch and Quicksilver, who both have very different powers than him.

Franklin Richards has different powers than Reed or Sue.

Back when I was reading Marvel alot, or perhaps possibly according to one of their gaming supplements...I cannot remember. A child that inherited their parents powers wasn't a mutant. Even if the parents were. Which makes sense a bit. I think it was in the OHTTMU though.

Well' date=' you write a mean campaign intro. You cleaned out the X-deadwood of Deus Ex Ma-Charles Xavier and Rephoenix, along with the White Wolfish emo "having extra powers and abilities and adventures and living in a mansion isn't as much fun as it looks, boo hoo." The X-books seem to have lost sight of their mission and you remember. Combine that with a shot at some G-rated slashfic backgrounds and you have a Can't Miss premise.[/quote']

Thanks for the kudos. Part of it, honestly, is that I read the X-Men pretty obsessively until at some point not long after the Mutant Massacre, and then sort of petered out. Once the gloom-and-doom of the 90s started, I stopped caring altogether. So, really, one of the reasons I haven't decided on the full timeline is that, outside of reading some summaries over on www.uncannyxmen.net, I don't have exposure to a lot of it. I've picked up some TPBs at the library and read a few things here, and there, but I just stopped caring about the X-Men at one point. I like the X-Men stories from before they got so damn whiny, thank you very much.

If you're reading this as "Wait, did the GM of this campaign admit that he doesn't know a good chunk of the source material?", well, you'd be right. I'm catching up, though, thanks to the 40 Years of X-Men DVD, and am currently up to the mid-80s--I know all this stuff from reading it years ago, but I still enjoy the hell out of it so I won't skip it and just go forward.

But look at it this way. File the serial numbers off the ones that don't make the cut (new backgrounds' date=' names, possibly Sx) and you've got dozens of pregenerated cosmic-level NPC's.[/quote']

Um . . . I'd never do that. :whistle:

Actually, HC campaigns seem to lose players on a regular basis, so I'll likely just hang on to the characters until later dates when we need fill-ins.

Speaking of characters . . .

I can't believe it took three days for somebody to make the first alternate-reality child of Logan and Jean Grey. I figured that was first out of the pipe! Seriously, I like that writeup. One switch in the backstory would be that Wolverine has been missing for several years and is currently in the process of being rescued. Missed the funeral. Also, Enraged in combat at 14-?

As for HipHop, I like the idea of a capoeira-using gadgeteer, but a lower body strength of 70 seems pretty dang high.

Back when I was reading Marvel alot' date=' or perhaps possibly according to one of their gaming supplements...I cannot remember. A child that inherited their parents powers wasn't a mutant. Even if the parents were. Which makes sense a bit. I think it was in the OHTTMU though.[/quote']

That makes sense from a Real World Mutants point of view, but not from a Marvel Mutants point of view.

Mutant (Real World): an individual, organism, or new genetic character arising or resulting from an instance of mutation, a sudden structural change within the DNA of a gene or chromosome of an organism resulting in the creation of a new characteristic/trait not found in the parental type (i.e., a mutant has traits neither parent has). In an organism or individual, the new character or trait may or may not be trivial, but it is rarely beneficial and will usually result in either a genetic disorder or have no observable effect whatsoever. One of the most famous and well-known real-world mutants is the blue lobster -- one out of every four million Maine lobsters is born with a cobalt blue shell. Occasionally, a cell in a healthy organism may acquire a mutation caused by a genetic error occurring during routine meiosis or mitosis (cell division); such an error may result in cancer.

Under this model, if a person has powers, and they're different from the powers of their parents, the person is a mutant. If powers are the same, the kid's not a mutant, s/he's just a normal member of the (sub)species.

Mutant (Marvel Universe): In Marvel comic books, particularly those of the X-Men franchise, a Mutant is a human being who is born with genetic modifications that allow for superpowers not possessed by regular humans. (This is different from a Mutate, whose genes are altered at some point in a way to grant them superpowers. Spider-Man and the Fantastic Four are Mutates, but Franklin Richards is considered a Mutant since his power-granting genes were present at birth/conception.) Most typically, Mutant powers manifest during puberty and, for some Mutants, several years of self-discipline are needed before they can control their powers. Mutants are supposedly the next stage in human evolution and are often called homo superior (homo sapiens superior) as opposed to homo sapien (homo sapiens sapiens).

The idea of genetic mutants was concocted by Marvel editor/writer Stan Lee in the early 1960s as a means to create a large number of superheroes and villains without having to think of a separate origin for each one. The most prominent vehicle for the Mutant concept is the superhero series X-Men, which debuted in 1963, although there are some who feel that an also little-known superhero introduced in 1940, Toro (the original Human Torch's sidekick and protegé), was in fact the first Marvel Mutant super hero, and Toro is indeed described in the canon as a Mutant, though he has never been identified as the same type of Mutant that would later abundantly populate the Marvel Universe.

The ultimate source of a Mutants powers are the experiments that the Celestials (armor-clad cosmic entities standing some 2,000 feet tall) performed on proto-humanity. A million years ago, the Celestials came to Earth and performed experiments on the proto-humans there (possibly Homo erectus), creating humanity and two offshoots, the Deviants and Eternals; in humanity they also placed the potential for beneficial Mutation (though it's unclear if they placed it in all the humans they made, or just a percentage of them; they most likely put bits of the polygene [see below] into various humans and let them combine via natural reproduction). En Sabah Nur is the first known Mutant, appearing some 5,000 years ago in Egypt, and in the last few decades the number of Mutants has greatly increased due to an increase in background radiation and pollutants and other environmental changes. (This has created a Chicken-and-Egg conundrum, though -- do Mutations occur because of changes in the environment, or in response to it? Are Mutants born because outside forces change them, or because something inside them makes them change into a form that's better able to survive in the current environment? For a long time, Marvel was saying it was the former, but lately, especially after Morrison's run, they're saying it's the latter -- more Mutants are being seen b/c more Mutants are around, and that Mutants are as destined to overtake Humanity as Humanity did the Neanderthals.)

The path of Mutation was further altered by Nathaniel Essex, a Victorian era geneticist better known today as Sinister. A contemporary of Darwin's, Essex foresaw a time of great evolution in humanity, mirroring similar 'leaps' in mutation seen in various fossil records. Essex gathered up many dozens of deformed people -- most of them Mutants with no powers, just hideous appearances -- and performed numerous unspecified experiments on them. These subjects were released by a time-tossed Cyclops & Jean Grey, and they simply fled. At least one of Essex's subjects, a young boy named Daniel, looked completely normal; he went to America, took the surname Summers (after the man who'd saved him), married, had a child, and wound up being the great-great-grandfather of Scott "Cyclops" Summers. ( It has been implied, though not outright said, that many of Essex's subjects fled to America, took up residence in various hidden places, and became the ancestors of the Morlocks; Sinister ordered their execution during the "Mutant Massacre" not only because they were all unfit, but also because they were a link to his own past.) It is possible that the experiments done by Essex accelerated worldwide Mutation, that if he'd not tinkered with a portion of the Mutant populace the Mutants we see now may not have appeared for another dozen generations or so.

Mutancy (the condition of being a Mutant) is likely a polygene thing. In the real world, a trait is often the result of the interaction of dozens, if not hundreds, of different genes on multipe chromosomes (ex.: Type 2 Diabetes), and one gene can be involved in multiple traits. A change in a single gene to produce Effect A may also generate Unintended Consequences B, C, and D. Though it has to my knowledge never officially been said in the comics, some writers have in interviews (like this one) mentioned the "x-factor" as being a polygene -- a sequence or group of genes -- that give a Mutant their powers. (EDIT: I do believe Hank McCoy has actually said in-comic that Mutancy is a multiple-gene thing.)

Whether or not Mutancy is a dominant or recessive thing is hard to tell. On the one hand, we have

• Magneto (Mutant) + Magda (human) = Pietro/Quicksilver (Mutant) and Wanda/Scarlet Witch (Mutant/Plot Device)
  • Magneto (Mutant) + Unknown Human = Lorna Dane/Polaris (Mutant) [Yes, when Polaris initially appeared, Magneto claimed she was his daughter due to their similar powers (generation and manipulation of magnetic fields). However, it was soon proven, via blood tests, that she was not related to him. This seemed to imply Mutation was truly random -- Magneto's two known kids have powers that are nothing like his, and Lorna's in no way related to him yet has similar powers. A year or so ago, though, they've gone back and changed it and are now saying those tests were misread, and that Polaris is in fact Magneto's daughter (they've not said who her mother was, though; she was adopted). This seems to indicate some Mutations can be truly hereditary.]
  • Professor X (Mutant) + Gabrielle Haller (Human) = David Charles Haller/Legion (Mutant)
  • Banshee (Mutant) + Maeve (Human) = Siryn (Mutant)
  • Cyclops (Mutant) + Jean Grey (Mutant) = Rachel Summers (Mutant) [she's from the Days of Future Past timeline]
  • Cyclops (Mutant) + Madelyne Pryor (Mutant) = Cable (Mutant) [Madelyne's a clone of Jean]
  • Franklin Richards (Mutant son of Mr. Fantastic & the Invisible Woman) + Rachel Summer (Mutant daughter of Cyclops & Jean Grey) = Hyperstorm (insanely powerful Mutant)

These pairings seem to indicate Mutancy is a Dominant trait, that a Mutant/Human pairing will always produce a Mutant.

However, we also have

• Angel/Archangel's folks were both normal humans.
  • Banshee and Black Tom Cassidy's parents were both normal humans.
  • Beast's parents were normal humans.
  • The parents of Cyclops and Havok were both normal humans.
  • Iceman's parents were both normal humans.
  • Jean Grey's folks were both normal humans.
  • Magneto's parents were both normal humans.
  • Professor X's parents were both normal humans.
  • and so on.

This seems to indicate Mutancy is a recessive trait -- something that'll pop up in offspring only if both parents have the gene(s) for it, though neither parent needs the full gene(s) for the trait in question (i.e., Dad has half the x-factor, Mom has half; neither have enough to give themselves powers, but combined, you get a superpowered kid). Additionally, all of the pairings/offspring listed above (Quicksilver, Scarlet Witch, Polaris, Legion, etc.) could also be produced if Mutancy is recessive -- the Mutant parent obviously has the x-factor, and the human parent could have been a carrier, with only a portion of the x-factor in them.

In other words:

If Mutancy is Dominant (M = Mutant, h = human), then

• Human (hh) + Human (hh) = Human (hh)
  • Mutant (MM) + Human (hh) = Mutant (Mh)
  • Mutant (Mh) + Human (hh) = Mutant (Mh) or Human (hh) (50:50 ratio)
  • Mutant (MM) + Mutant (MM) = Mutant (MM)
  • Mutant (MM) + Mutant (Mh) = Mutant (MM) or Mutant (Mh) (75:25 ratio)
  • Mutant (Mh) + Mutant (Mh) = Mutant (MM) or Mutant (Mh) or Human (hh) (25:50:25 ratio)

This last one nicely explains how Sabretooth & Mystique (both Mutants) gave birth to Graydon Creed, a human.

If Mutancy is Recessive (Human = H, mutant = m), then

• Human (HH) + Human (HH) = Human (HH)
  • Human (HH) + Human (Hm) = Human (HH) or Human (Hm) (50:50 ratio)
  • Human (Hm) + Human (Hm) = Human (HH), Human (Hm), or Mutant (mm) (25:50:25 ratio)
  • Human (HH) + Mutant (mm) = Human (Hm)
  • Human (Hm) + Mutant (mm) = Human (Hm) or Mutant (mm) (25:75 ratio)
  • Mutant (mm) + Mutant (mm) = Mutant (mm)

Of course, this all goes out the window if Mutancy doesn't follow simply dominance/recessive paradigms.

There's also Quicksilver (Mutant) + Crystal (Inhuman) = Luna (so far, a completely normal human). The Inhumans are an offshoot of humanity made by the Kree, after they'd come to Earth and seen what the Celestials had done. The Kree made the Inhumans for two reasons -- to investigate possible ways of circumventing their own evolutionary stagnation, and to create a powerful mutant race of soldiers for use against their hated enemies, the Skrulls. However, although their experiments were successful in creating a strain of humanity with extraordinary and diverse abilities, the Kree abandoned their experiment for reasons which are not yet clear. Luna is one of the only two offspring of an Inhuman and anything else (the other is Maelstrom, the son of an Inhuman male and a Deviant female); for millennia they've stayed isolated and only bred with each other.

Speaking of characters . . .

I can't believe it took three days for somebody to make the first alternate-reality child of Logan and Jean Grey. I figured that was first out of the pipe! Seriously, I like that writeup. One switch in the backstory would be that Wolverine has been missing for several years and is currently in the process of being rescued. Missed the funeral. Also, Enraged in combat at 14-?

As for HipHop, I like the idea of a capoeira-using gadgeteer, but a lower body strength of 70 seems pretty dang high.

Hey, MMD. If you don't like Kyudo Kat, can I take the way-underpowered Mr. Immortal? His only power is: He doesn't die.. he gets killed almost casually, but gets back up. he's liek the superhero version of Nodwick.

I can't believe it took three days for somebody to make the first alternate-reality child of Logan and Jean Grey. I figured that was first out of the pipe! Seriously' date=' I like that writeup. One switch in the backstory would be that Wolverine has been missing for several years and is currently in the process of being rescued. Missed the funeral. Also, Enraged in combat at 14-?[/quote']

If that's the one you want to go with, we'll edit the back story. Can lower the enrage if you like, but remember, he can't use his psionics while enraged.

As for HipHop' date=' I like the idea of a capoeira-using gadgeteer, but a lower body strength of 70 seems pretty dang high.[/quote']

Can lower that. Want to add the points to a Mystery Power? Or maybe increase his gadget pool?

Hey Jim. I know you love Inky Delight' date=' but isn't it time to diversify a little?[/quote']I do RPG to play my characters, not create characters because I love something else about RPG. There were others. A gadgeteer mouse, Mudpie, Naomi Battle Squirrel, etc., but my characters have a story arc, and they retire when it's done.

Right now Inky is the only mutant I find interesting that could fit. Her arc was to end in a failed "immortality or death" gambit, which was thwarted when Hero created Ghost in the Machine, and Inky discovered that a body is desirable while in love. She changed her code-name to Compassion when she learned that GiM's real name was Justice.

We're way into TMI here, but there was at least a rhetorical question, so let's go on. Compassion's main psych. disad. is her total commitment to non-violence and to sacrifice herself for others. The second will be loving GiM, whether GiM is PC (preferred, but unlikely), follower (2nd choice) or DNPC. It delights me that GiM is militantly straight, while Compassion is an amoral wench. This is a bit like Zig Zag and Sabrina, sans seduction, and more like Emily and Ash in Misfile.

I've updated Gabriel Shaw/Adamant's character sheet. Didn't like the original build.

He looks good. In fact he looks a lot like I was trying to build with Tough Guy. In fact, just use his character sheet for my submission, too :D

No? crud, back to the drawing board.

Here's my next one .. I had a history written up ... but accidentally erased it :(

He's the son of Speedball and Timelsip .. if I get a chance, I'll try and re-write what I had.

[b]Rebound - Richard "Richie" Baldwin[/b]

[b][u]VAL[/u]   [u]CHA[/u]   [u]Cost[/u]   [u]Total[/u]   [u]Roll[/u]      [u]Notes[/u][/b]
13    STR     3   13      12-       HTH Damage 2 1/2d6  END [1]
18    DEX     24   18      13-       OCV 6 DCV 6
15    CON     10   15      12-
11    BODY    2   11      11-
12    INT     2   12      11-       PER Roll 11-
12    EGO     24   12      11-       ECV: 4
12    PRE     2   12      11-       PRE Attack: 2d6
14    COM     2   14      12-
5    PD      2   5/25             5/25 PD (0/20 rPD)
5    ED      2   5/25             5/25 ED (0/20 rED)
4    SPD     12   4/6                 Phases:  3, 6, 9, 12/2, 4, 6, 8, 10, 12
6    REC     0   6
50    END     10   50
32    STUN    6   32
6    RUN      0   6"                END [1]
2    SWIM     0   2"                END [1]
51    LEAP     0   50 1/2"                50 1/2" forward, 25" upward

[b]CHA Cost: 101[/b]

[b][u]Cost[/u]   [u]POWERS[/u][/b]
16     [b][i]Bounce-Tastic![/i][/b]: +2 SPD; Only When Bouncing (-1/4) - END=
80     [b][i]Reboundin'[/i][/b]: Multipower, 40-point reserve, all slots Reduced Endurance (0 END; +1/2), No Gravity Penalty (+1/2) - END=
4u     1)  [b][i]Bounce Around[/i][/b]: Leaping +35" (50 1/2" forward, 25" upward) (Accurate) - END=
4u     2)  [b][i]Leaps and Bounds[/i][/b]: Leaping +13" (50 1/2" forward, 25" upward) (Accurate), MegaScale (1" = 1,000 km; +1), Can Be Scaled Down 1" = 1km (+1/4) - END=
53     [b][i]Rebound Tricks[/i][/b]: Multipower, 80-point reserve, all slots Requires A Rebounding Roll  (-1/2) - END=
5u     1)  [b][i]Dribble[/i][/b]: Energy Blast 10d6, Autofire (5 shots; +1/2); Requires A Rebounding Roll  (-1/2) - END=7
5u     2)  [b][i]Pinball[/i][/b]: Energy Blast 7d6, Area Of Effect (4" Radius; +1), Selective (+1/4); Requires A Rebounding Roll  (-1/2) - END=8
1u     3)  [b][i]Super-Ball[/i][/b]: +5 with DCV; Requires A Rebounding Roll  (-1/2), Costs Endurance (Only Costs END to Activate; -1/4) - END=2
4u     4)  [b][i]Wrecking Ball[/i][/b]: Killing Attack - Ranged 2d6+1, Area Of Effect (4" Radius; +1), Selective (+1/4); Only Versus Structures (-1/2), Requires A Rebounding Roll  (-1/2) - END=8
25     [b][i]Refraction Field[/i][/b]: Elemental Control, 50-point powers - END=
25     1)  [b][i]Deflection[/i][/b]: Missile Deflection (Any Ranged Attack), Missile Reflection, Reflect At Any Target - END=0
35     7)  [b][i]Durable[/i][/b]: Force Field (15 PD/15 ED) (Protect Carried Items), Reduced Endurance (0 END; +1/2) - END=0
12     [b][i]5 Minutes of Fame[/i][/b]: Precognitive Clairsentience (Sight And Hearing Groups); Increased Endurance Cost (x5 END; -2), Only to See 5 Minutes in the Future (-1) - END=25
25     [b][i]Temporal Rebound[/i][/b]: Teleportation 10", Position Shift - END=2
10     [b][i]Lucky![/i][/b]: Luck 2d6 - END=0
      - END=
    Gear - END=
13     1)  [b][i]Costume[/i][/b]: Armor (5 PD/5 ED); OIF: Costume (-1/2) [b]plus[/b] Life Support  (Safe in Intense Cold; Safe in Intense Heat); OIF: Costume (-1/2) - END=0
10     2)  [b][i]Tinted Goggles[/i][/b]: Sight Group Flash Defense (15 points); OIF (-1/2) - END=0

[b]POWERS Cost: 327[/b]

[b][u]Cost[/u]   [u]MARTIAL ARTS[/u][/b]
     Bounce Around
3      1)  Boing!:  1/2 Phase, +0 OCV, -1 DCV, 2 1/2d6 +v/5 Strike; You Fall, Target Falls; FMove
4      2)  Fwump!:  1/2 Phase, +0 OCV, +0 DCV, 28 STR to Shove
4      3)  Ping Ping Ping!:  1/2 Phase, -- OCV, +5 DCV, Dodge, Affects All Attacks, Abort
4      4)  Sproing!:  1/2 Phase, +0 OCV, -2 DCV, 4 1/2d6 +v/5 Strike, FMove
3      5)  Whoops!:  1/2 Phase, +2 OCV, -1 DCV, 3 1/2d6 Strike, Target Falls

[b]MARTIAL ARTS Cost: 18[/b]

[b][u]Cost[/u]   [u]SKILLS[/u][/b]
15      +5 with Martial Maneuvers
15      +5 with Rebound Tricks

13      Acrobatics 18-
13      Breakfall 18-
3      Climbing 13-
16      Computer Programming (Computer Networks, Hacking and Computer Security, Personal Computers) 16-
7      Conversation 13-
8      Defense Maneuver I-III 
9      Electronics 14-
2      KS: Mutants and Mutant Menaces 11-
6      KS: Pop Culture 15-
3      Paramedics 11-
7      Persuasion 13-
9      Rebounding 16-
3      Stealth 13-
2      Systems Operation (Cellular and Digital) 11-
3      Teamwork 13-
4      TF:  Common Motorized Ground Vehicles, Two-Wheeled Motorized Ground Vehicles, X-Jet

[b]SKILLS Cost: 138[/b]

[b][u]Cost[/u]   [u]PERKS[/u][/b]
10      Vehicles & Bases

[b]PERKS Cost: 10[/b]

[b][u]Cost[/u]   [u]TALENTS[/u][/b]
3      Bump Of Direction
3      Lightning Reflexes: +2 DEX to act first with All Actions

[b]TALENTS Cost: 6[/b]
[b][u]Value[/u]  [u]DISADVANTAGES[/u][/b]
10     Distinctive Features:  Mutant (Not Concealable; Always Noticed and Causes Major Reaction; Detectable Only By Technology Or Major Effort)
50     Mystery Hunteds
10     Physical Limitations:  Near Sighted (Infrequently, Greatly Impairing)
20     Psychological Limitation:  Code vs. Killing (Common, Total)
15     Psychological Limitation:  Overconfident (Common, Strong)
15     Psychological Limitation:  Thrill Seeker (Common, Strong)
10     Reputation:  "Hey Didn't You Wreck/Destroy _________________?", 11-
15     Social Limitation:  Secret ID (Frequently, Major)
5     Unluck: 1d6

[b]DISADVANTAGES Points: 150[/b]

Base Pts: 450
Exp Required: 0
Total Exp Available: 0
Exp Unspent: 0
Total Character Cost: 600