Adonis and his ladies (New Mastermind and henchwomen)

Hermit

This actually appeared in another thread first, on supervillain lairs, but I thought I'd repost it, and perhaps flesh it out if there was interest, and for my own use as well.

Short sum up, Adonis is not the greatest genetics expert on Earth . That title would seem to fall either to Teleios or whoever it was who helped Teleios BECOME Teleios. However, Adonis -is- in the top five. Once an insecure man with numerous physical imperfections, in his mind he felt even more inadequate. When he found a breakthrough in remaking himself, he took it.

Now, a walking paragon of sex appeal, his mind is a bit unhinged. Obsessed with women, though having definite lines he won't cross, he has ambitions of assembling an all female army to carry out his many schemes, his only reason? "Bad girls are SO Sexy, don't you think?" Using his genetic experiments, he can easily turn even ordinary women to seem younger, more beautiful, and far more athletic even if not superpowered per se. Superpowers he can also arrange, but it takes longer, and might not work on everyone. Still, he has no need to force anyone. Many women would give anything to be young, beautiful, and strong, and his own natural charms (pheromones as well) encourage loyalty and interest.

Adonis' Lair was once a regular if somewhat remote church, but was badly damaged by an arsonist. Adonis bought the land, and restructured the building to house his troops, and his personal henchwomen. Occasionally, Adonis grows confused, and fancies himself Aphrodite's lover or champion and his place a temple to her. If any of the old myths notice him, they haven't shown it.

Room Descriptions- First Floor

Chamber of Beauty- What was once the church sanctuary has been revamped to be filled with trees (The roof is transparent plastic that allows sunlight but is stronger than steel), paintings adorn the walls, and statues that are very lovely.

The statues are also deadly. Lined with hidden cameras, recorders, and weaponry, any intruders may find an array of dartguns, lasers, and gas projecting weaponry. The weapons are less lovely, at least once they come into operation.

During the daylight hours, the ladies often lounge here, soaking up the atmosphere. If it weren't for the fact some will be carrying blasters, one might think Hugh Hefner had rented the spot out.

The Guard Station- Overlooking the Chamber of Beauty, and checking monitors, the personnel in this room are ALWAYS on duty, fully armed, and usually quite alert. One way shaded glass makes it likely they will see any intruders before the intruders see them.

Barracks-Barracks are scattered throughout the top level of the base. The number of bunks vary, depending on the size of the individual rooms, but Adonis has tried to make sure the ladies who serve him so loyally have more room than some hapless VIPER grunts. The interiors are more luxurious as well, many of the ladies having satin sheets (A common item for bulk theft) on their bunk beds. The bullet proof lingerie is not to be missed.

Rest Rooms- Yes, there are a lot of them, but remember, there is normally only one male in the entire base. No urinals will be found, and the seats are ALWAYS down. Any intruding superhero who leaves one up may trigger a few enrages.

Super Sexy Armory- This is not the only place where weapons are stored, but it it holds the most of them, so gets dubbed the armory. The south wall has numerous rifles (Blasters) lined up against it, the north wall has mostly hand blasters, the west has grenades and heavier weapons still, including two femme bots always on duty. The room is, after all, too important to leave unguarded.

Rec Room- The Rec Room is, of course, for recreations. The ladies play a mean game of pool, and there is more than one table here for card games. Some pinball machines and arcade games are on the side walls. A high definition HDTV wide screen and some chairs are littered about in one area. Some ladies come here to enjoy reading and tea, but most prefer other, quieter locations for that.

Sauna-Just what it says, a sauna. Exactly why it ended up hooked up to the Rec room instead of other areas that might have suited it better is unclear. The ladies like to joke that Adonis just adores having women walking around in towels, bikinis, or less.

The Dining Area- While not large enough to seat all the women at the Temple so they can eat at once, shifts work fine and the ladies have flexible schedules. Numerous smaller tables that can be easily pushed together to create bigger ones are the norm here. Music is usually playing in the background at a soft volume.

Kitchen-Access to this room can be found from both the hall and the Dining area. State of the art kitchen ware can be found here that would make Betty Crocker envious. Three of the ladies are highly proficient cooks, and, it turns out, skilled in knife fighting. Why? Adonis finds the mix...appealing.

The lift- The main way up and down, the lift (Adonis isn't British, he just thinks it sounds sexier than 'elevator') is pretty darn strong. The elevator itself may look like glass, but it is the same steel hard plastic as is found in other places, and the cables are titanium. A six digit code (Changed every week) is required to use it even when no trouble is expected, though it also responds to Adonis' voice (Something a skilled mimic might take advantage of). The lift , at least on the top floor, is located outside the kitchen area.

Sexy Labs 1 and 2-Adonis is still a scientist (As are some of his followers) and is always looking for new ways to refine his formulas. Lab 1 is more chemistry and physics oriented, where as Lab 2 is heavier on biology and genetics. Lab coats that just scream "Brainy girls are sexy" are mandatory to the troops when they work here. Once more, state of the art equipment is to be found. While it may be hard for heroes to accept, Adonis does take his science seriously, and believes the techs and scientists under him deserve PROPER working materials.

Sensuous Weapon Research- Much like the labs, this is a place for experimentation, but it is far more enforced. Weapons may also be found here, but many are still in the experimental stage. A targeting range of sorts is here, but mostly the ladies set up something in the field for that.

Med Bay and Salon-Whether you need a new hair style or have a hairline fracture, want a cat scan or a pedicure, this is the place to go. Split into two main areas, there is little of the 'cold and antiseptic' feel even in the medical section even though, of course, it is sanitary. It is warm, inviting, and the magazines? They're always current!

The med bay area has some pin ups of attractive men who are underclad displayed in framed pictures on the wall... "for anatomy study purposes, of course" claim Doctors Sugar Wiseman, and Jennifer D'Mour.

Dojo and Gym- With modular framing that can shift the layout and the equipment, this is the place the ladies practice their hand to hand techniques, exercise, and sometimes compete. Many a male hero investigating the place has decided the bikini volleyball training definitely required 'further investigation'.

Communications and Computers- Also jokingly referred to as "The hook up" room, this area is both the computer lab and monitors transmissions in the area. Programs search any incoming media for keywords like 'superhero' and such, the better to learn who might be stopping him from 'providing for the ladies'.

Room Descriptions-Basement/Underground

The walls down here are of risque yet mostly tasteful depictions of the ancient world, many mythological figures displayed are locked in ardent passion.

The Lift- The lift lowers down into the southern part of the Chamber of Pleasure. This might seem to mean a constant intrusion on Adonis privacy, but he's anything but shy and doesn't want 'His girls' to feel cut off from him.

The Chamber of Pleasure- Waterfalls trickling into a natural looking pool, divans where one can lounge, and various other delights lay about. One can enjoy playing on the grand piano, or listening to whoever is performing on the small stage here live. In the North Western part of the Chamber is Adonis' suite, with a bed large enough to allow a half dozen women to lay about with him comfortably. The entire chamber sizzles with decadence that will likely offend the puritanical, and cause more hedonistic heroes to sigh enviously. The Chamber is almost never empty, even when not partaking of direct delights, Adonis enjoys merely watching the many examples of feminine beauty about him. Usually, at least one of his personal hench women will be here as well.

However, those ladies have their own boudoirs more suited to their personal tastes. Each of these rooms has its own rest room.

Mouser's Boudoir-Mouser is the obligatory cat girl. After all, Adonis was once quite the geek (and in some ways still is, he's just a geek with sex appeal and abs now). Mouser's room reflects its mistress' love of sensation and allows her feral instincts to be indulged. String like tassels section off parts of the room, the lights are dim, save for one area where an artificial sunbeam crackles down. An Aquarium with brightly colored fish is built into one of the walls to pleasantly tease the eye. Another wall, more secluded, has a Park Ranger hat hanging from it as well as a picture of a national forest, it doesn't seem to fit the rest of the room, but is probably a clue as to the woman Mouser once was.

Anyone asking where the litter box is gets a 2d6 AP HKA.

Kyu-To's Playroom- Playing the part of the Japanese School girl, Kyu-To looks deceptively like innocent jailbait. She's both older than she looks, and not innocent. Kyu-To holds multiple black belts in various martial arts (most of Japanese origin, of course) and is a deadly hand to hand opponent. The only clue her room provides to this is a small shrine in a corner, beside which hangs a naginata in a place of honor. The rest of the room is... well, just too cute for words really. Almost annoyingly cute, with angst reliant superheroes in danger of going into sugar shock should they spend too many phases here. Pink walls with Hello Kitty memorabilia is just the foundation.

Djinnie's Lamp- Persian carpet and furnishings help make room look a lot like the inside of a bottle or lamp from ancient Arabia. Djinnie is not a real Genie (Unless the GM wants her to be) but rather a teleporter with a smoke FX. Like Blink of the Justice Squadron, she can summon objects to her from a great distance. Because of this, the closest are stocked FULL of stuff that might be useful on a heist or ambush. However, she tries to keep it mostly out of sight so it doesn't ruin the effect of decadence. Under the bed is a plain notebook with a collection of newspaper clippings. Most of the articles seem to relate to apparent suicides by Muslim (obviously of extreme branches) men who were suspected in connection with 'Honor Killings' or wife abuse. It would appear said men fell from great heights, or were found in the ocean.

The smoke clears quickly, it seems.

Whipgloss' Chamber- The Whipwielding Whipgloss prefers dark red and jet black in both her costume, and her boudoir. The skilled dominatrix has ... numerous toys and paraphernalia on the side wall, most too risque to mention here. The scent of leather is everywhere. A collection of whips also serves as instantly accessible weaponry for the low grade tactile telekinetic, and her powers combine with prowess to make her very dangerous once armed.

A jewelry box on one dresser has, at the base of it, a wedding ring, rather plain compared to the fancier jewelry it is buried under.

Glamazon's Bedroom- Tall, beautiful and athletic in appearance without being overly muscled, the buxom brickette who dwells here can more than hold her own in a fight, so doesn't normally bother locking her door. More 'mainstream' than the others ( though definitely leaning towards a 'club goer' or 'party girl' motif), her room has a decor that might seem the most normal to any spying heroes. A clothes horse, Glamazon has a wide selection of clothing, most of it reinforced to with stand rough wear. She has over ten costumes currently, and isn't likely to stop trying new ones. In her bathroom, her tub is extra large, and for some reason, has hand rails.

That Empty Room - That's for any GM to add in the sixth sexy sterotype member that Adonis has managed to empower and win over that suits you. He's far more concerned with indulging his whim than with having a tactically balanced team so don't worry if it powers of this sixth lady in his service overlap with one (or more) of the other five. I leave the many choices to your own imaginations. Of course, one could really have it BE empty, and then run an adventure involving Adonis trying to recruit someone who is an ideal candidate. Perhaps a DNPC of a PC, or even a female PC who already has powers.

-------

Yes, I know I'm probably going to heck for this :o

This just came to me when I tried to think how some geeks might use knowledge like Teleois if they had it. Viola, inspiration; albeit, somewhat juvenile inspiration. If preferred, one could easily reverse things and have a female geneticist turned megababe creating her own collection of beefcake supervillains to serve her plans.

the map layout for this base is here:

http://www.herogames.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=25758&d=1189671595

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Adonis and his ladies (New Mastermind and henchwomen)

You left out the Preparation Room, as seen in the movie Our Man Flint. (Why that never found its way into the Austin Powers movies, I'll never know.) For some women, promises of beauty and power aren't enough to guarantee service--hypnotic conditioning works well for that, especially for keeping the minions in line.

Besides, how else can you do the "turn the female PCs against the male PCs" plot?

I'm more worried about the "Female Players beat chauvinist GM roundly about the head and shoulders" consequence of the plot actually

I tbink it's great and I'm going to blatantly steal it. :)

What's chauvinistic about the plot? That a slightly unhinged vain and shallow minded villain has manipulated some shallow people willing to trade morality for beauty and power into serving him (using extreme charisma and a super power)? It's like any other mastermind with "theme" hench(wo)men and thugs. It doesn't seen anti women anymore than the typical "Amazon man hater secret societies" are anti male, less so actually since Adonis is presented as villain not just an alternative lifestyle.

Pimps Up! Ho's Down!

I think you had too much fun writing that. Shame! :P

So... When are we going to see stats on all of these? It occurs to me that if you gave Adonis Shapeshifting you could create an alternate version of the Lets Make a Supervillain poll results.

Pimps Up! Ho's Down!

I think you had too much fun writing that. Shame! :P

So... When are we going to see stats on all of these? It occurs to me that if you gave Adonis Shapeshifting you could create an alternate version of the Lets Make a Supervillain poll results.

Well, I already have a rough idea of some of his powers/abilities, but the bit about looking out for his minions clearly applies, and I will be using it.

But that totally rocks doesn't it? I mean I can see heroes knocking themselves out just to stay out of that confrontation....

"Miss Andry and Adonis in a turf war? Oh.. gosh...I gotta be somewhere... yes, global scale... life and death... call PRIMUS..."

*Later*

"Hello, Northwestern? What's the next available flight to Fiji?"

I think it's great and I'm going to blatantly steal it. :)

Ah shucks. Thanks. :) Let me know how it works for you if you do get a chance to try it.

What's chauvinistic about the plot? That a slightly unhinged vain and shallow minded villain has manipulated some shallow people willing to trade morality for beauty and power into serving him (using extreme charisma and a super power)? It's like any other mastermind with "theme" hench(wo)men and thugs. It doesn't seen anti women anymore than the typical "Amazon man hater secret societies" are anti male, less so actually since Adonis is presented as villain not just an alternative lifestyle.

Well, shucks again. I think I'll just hold onto this quote in case I need to explain it ;)

Actually, my f2f players know me very well, and know that I try to balance things out in the end if balance is needed. My online players, I'm sure, wonder what pills I'm on, but they seem tolerant of me :) So I really have nothing to worry about

Actually, my f2f players know me very well, and know that I try to balance things out in the end if balance is needed. My online players, I'm sure, wonder what pills I'm on, but they seem tolerant of me :) So I really have nothing to worry about

Actually, we're wondering which pills you might have stopped taking... ;)

I think this guy would fit better in 4c than oMaM (that is not permission to 'kidnap' Melissa)...

Duo's (and LowDown's) brain would probably short-circuit if you used him in Horizon, and Focus would probably have some serious negative modifiers to his Acting roll to maintain his usual signature detachment. I imagine Speedway would be even more incoherent than usual... ;D

Actually' date=' we're wondering which pills you might have [i']stopped[/i] taking... ;)

"fff... better off without 'em... take em when I start feeling down" -Trickster, Flash and Substance ;)

I think this guy would fit better in 4c than oMaM (that is not permission to 'kidnap' Melissa)...

We'll see how it goes ;)

Of course, if she goes all Lois Lane, some kidnapping is a given

Duo's (and LowDown's) brain would probably short-circuit if you used him in Horizon, and Focus would probably have some serious negative modifiers to his Acting roll to maintain his usual signature detachment. I imagine Speedway would be even more incoherent than usual... ;D

'wowsheuhwa?'? ;) Yeah, an encounter with some of his 'troops' might be amusing for the teens, if only to allow the girls to improve their PS: Eye roll with practice.

You forgot the "sexy identical twins" for the sixth henchwoman. What better use for Duplication would there be?

EDIT TO ADD: Better idea, make a contest of it.

Open it up to all members of the forum to submit stats, Backgrounds, Histories, plot hooks, etc... for henchwomen, then have a poll/contest to select the best ones. I've already got ideas for several, but I've already posted Naiad. I had called her Wet N' Wild, but Naiad sounds classier. Even if she's not!

You made me do this damn you Hermit. Like I didn't need that hour of my life for other things....

Naiad

QUOTE: "Oooh, you're almost as pretty as my Adonis! Wanna have some fun?"

Val Char Cost

45 STR 35

23 DEX 39

23 CON 26

12 BODY 4

8 INT -2

8 EGO -4

15 PRE 5

20 COM 5

20 PD 11

16 ED 11

5 SPD 17

14 REC 0

60 END 7

47 STUN 0

9" RUN 0

20" SWIM 0

9" LEAP 0

Characteristics Cost: 154

Cost Power

90 Hydrokinetic: Multipower, 90-point reserve

4u 1) Hydrokinetic: Telekinesis (40 STR), Affects Porous, Reduced Endurance (1/2 END; +1/4) (87 Active Points); Only Works On Water or Ice, or against things fully submerged in water. (-1), Affects Whole Object (-1/4)

7u 2) Water Blast: EB 8d6, Indirect (Either from near Naiad, or from a mass of water; +1/2), Double Knockback (+3/4) (90 Active Points); Limited Power Will not work in dry conditions (-1/4)

6u 3) Dessicate: EB 6d6, NND (Not being a water based creature or LS: Sealed Breathing and Pressure; +1), Does BODY (+1) (90 Active Points); No Range (-1/2)

7u 4) Water Wall: FW (14 ED; 5" long and 2" tall), Reduced Endurance (0 END; +1/2), Transparent to PD Attacks (+1/2) (90 Active Points); Limited Power Will not work in dry conditions (-1/4)

22 Swimming +18" (20" total), Reduced Endurance (1/2 END; +1/4) (22 Active Points)

6 Long Legs: Running +3" (9" total)

11 Underwater Adaptations: LS (Expanded Breathing; Immunity: Venom from sea creatures; Safe in High Pressure; Safe in Intense Cold)

7 Tough Skin: Damage Resistance (7 PD/7 ED)

16 Water Sense: Spatial Awareness (Unusual Group), Increased Arc Of Perception (360 Degrees), Range (32 Active Points); Limited Power Only to detect objects in water (-1)

Powers Cost: 176

Cost Skill

3 +1 with Hydrokinetic MPP

3 Acrobatics 14-

3 Breakfall 14-

3 Persuasion 12-

3 Seduction 12-

5 TF: Jetskis, Large Motorized Boats, Skiing (water), Small Motorized Boats, Small Rowed Boats

Champions Everyman Skills

0 1) Acting 8-

0 2) Climbing 8-

0 3) Concealment 8-

0 4) Conversation 8-

0 5) Deduction 8-

0 6) AK: Georgia (Everyman Skill) 11-

0 7) KS: Player's Choice 8-

0 8) Language: English (idiomatic) (4 Active Points)

0 9) Paramedics 8-

0 10) PS: Athletics (Everyman Skill) 11-

0 11) Shadowing 8-

0 12) Stealth 8-

0 13) TF: Common Motorized Ground Vehicles, Everyman Skill

Skills Cost: 20

Pts. Disadvantage

5 Dependence: Immersion in Water Takes 3d6 Damage (Very Common, 1 Day)

10 Distinctive Features: Odd Skin and Eyes, Very Sexy (Concealable; Noticed and Recognizable; Detectable By Commonly-Used Senses)

10 Distinctive Features: Mutant (Not Concealable; Noticed and Recognized; Detectable by unusual senses)

15 Enraged: when people mock her or question her intellect (Common), go 11-, recover 14-

15 Hunted: Ultrasonique 8- (Mo Pow, Capture)

20 Hunted: UNTIL 8- (Mo Pow, NCI, Harshly Punish)

15 Hunted: Adonis 14- (Mo Pow, Watching)

20 Psychological Limitation: Low Impulse Control (Very Common, Strong)

15 Psychological Limitation: Vengeful (Common, Strong)

10 Reputation: Violent Nymphomaniac, 8- (Extreme)

15 Social Limitation: Public ID (Very Frequently, Minor)

Disadvantage Points: 150

Base Points: 200

Experience Required: 0

Total Character Cost: 350

BACKGROUND

Samantha "Sam" Wynne was always a plain girl, except for her hair which was a tangled mass of dun curls, and freckles that were out of control. She was a champion swimmer in school, but it wasn't rare for her to hear comments like "She looks like a mop in a speedo." When she later tried out for the Olympic swim team routine tests showed she was a mutant. She had a very minor hydrokinetic ability, just enough to give her an edge over normal swimmers, and just enough to take away from her the one thing that made her special.

When Adonis made his offer of beauty and power to the despondent young woman she leapt at the chance. Even without his powers of persuasion it was an offer she couldn't refuse. She saw what he'd done for his other girls, and if she couldn't turn her love of swimming to success, maybe she could just take what she needed from the world.

Adonis' procedures worked on Samantha far beyond his or her expectations. Her figure filled out, and a body already strong and tough from years of competitive swimming became even stronger, defined, and lithe. Her skin cleared as it changed in texture to something smooth and satin like a sea creature's. Unfortunately, she also lost some element of humanity in the process. Samantha envied the predators of the sea, and went on a spree of vengeance against as many of the people who'd hurt her in the past as possible before Adonis could reel her in and get her under control again.

Now she lives for Adonis and whatever he wants. He's given her everything she's ever wanted, and giving him what he wants in return is no great burden at all. For some reason, the super villain Ultrasonique has become obsessed with Naiad since a brief encounter shortly after she started working for Adonis. She thinks he's creepy. The job that brought her together with Ultrasonique also brought Naiad to the attention of UNTIL. It was just a few cargo ships. Jeez....

PERSONALITY/MOTIVATION

Since becoming Naiad Samantha isn't quite human any more. Her mutation used to just give her a greater degree of comfort in the water. Now she can't go a day without being immersed in it. She's also become more primitive in her outlook. If something threatens her or her friends she attacks it or flees from it. If she wants something she goes after it with whatever tools are at her disposal. She's got almost no impulse control at all. Adonis might be able to fix this, but so far hasn't really worked out a reason why he'd want to. Much to the annoyance of the rest of his harem.

Naiad's only ambition is to have fun, and get some bit of petty vengance against the people who used to torment her before her transformation. She's not really a killer, but is careless with her powers, and has badly hurt several people who used to torment her with snide remarks in school.

POWERS/TACTICS

When she was just Samantha, Naiad could move about in the water more easily than other people, and even shape and move small amounts of it by will alone. Since Adonis amplified her abilities she's able to shift several tons of water all at once, can extract the oxygen from water as easily as a fish, and control the water in other people's bodies. She can pull water from the air and create blasts of liquid more powerful than any fire hose, create walls of water, and similar tricks. Her body has been altered so that she's incredibly strong, fast, and tough. Even without her powers she's as at home in the water as on dry land, and like a sea creature she'll dry out and start to die if she can't be in the water often enough.

Naiad has the attention span of a small boy with ADD who's eaten ten Pixie Sticks. She hits things until they stop bothering her. If she's really upset or hurt she'll try for her more lethal "extract water" attack, or get someone into the water where her powers are more effective.

CAMPAIGN USE

Naiad is an example of the best and worst that Adonis will do to any woman who subjects herself to his whims. On the one hand she's changed from a self-conscious awkward and unhappy girl with no prospects and little power into a gorgeous, powerful, and self-confident creature of the water. On the other hand she's also got no self-control, a limited attention span, and uses violence and sex as tools to get her way.

Naiad will hunt anyone who tormented her as a child, and will hunt anyone who makes special efforts to insult or deride her. She's not stupid, her low INT and EGO represent her short attention span, so anyone who makes a lot of comments about her lacking intelligence will be in for a world of hurt at some future date. As a hunter she'll try to sneak up on someone and attack them. At her most subtle, she'll lure someone close to the water where she can drag them in where her powers are most potent.

To increase her power give her more levels, increase the active points of her powers, and raise her STR, CON, or SPD. To lower Naiad's power do the opposite. If any PC's underestimate Naiad and make a point of mocking her see to it that she gets a chance to ambush that PC while she's in her home element. In the water she's ten times more dangerous because her TK and Swimming work a lot better.

APPEARANCE

Since her transformation Naiad has become a statuesque six foot tall woman with the muscle tone of a fanatic athlete, while also being as curvaceous as any swimsuit model. She has long straight red hair, green eyes, and pale skin. Close examination will reveal that there's something a little "off" about the color of her skin, and it's texture is silky smooth in a way not usual to human skin. Her eyes have too much iris and pupil to them, making them look more like a dolphin's or seal's eyes; all solid black. She also has gill structures at her neck and torso.

Naiad doesn't have a costume because she can't pass for human any more anyway, she just wears bathing suits. The skimpier the better. She'd just go naked all the time if the rest of the harem didn't force her to at least cover up a little bit, and of course if Adonis didn't like the swimsuit model look so much...

I hope you don't mind my hijacking your thread, and DAMN YOU! Must. Stop. Making. Sexay. Henchwomen!

Practically make themselves they do...

QUOTE: "You defend this system? Then fall with it!"

Cyberia

Val Char Cost

30 STR 20

29 DEX 57

28 CON 36

13 BODY 6

18 INT 8

10 EGO 0

25 PRE 15

20 COM 5

16 PD 10

16 ED 10

6 SPD 21

12 REC 0

56 END 0

42 STUN 0

10" RUN 0

0" SWIM -2

12" LEAP 0

Characteristics Cost: 186

Cost Power

7 Damage Resistance (7 PD/7 ED)

25 Palm Knives and Built in Stilletto Heels: HKA 1 1/2d6 (3d6+1 w/STR)

8 Running +4" (10" total)

6 Leaping +6" (12" forward, 6" upward)

9 +3 PER with all Sense Groups

5 IR Perception (Sight Group)

3 Ultrasonic Perception (Hearing Group)

1 LS (Extended Breathing: 1 END per Turn)

Powers Cost: 64

Cost Martial Arts Maneuver

Generic Martial Arts

5 1) Jab or Slap: 1/2 Phase, +1 OCV, +3 DCV, 8d6 Strike

5 2) Roundhouse: 1/2 Phase, -2 OCV, +1 DCV, 12d6 Strike

4 3) Evade: 1/2 Phase, -- OCV, +5 DCV, Dodge, Affects All Attacks, Abort

4 4) Block: 1/2 Phase, +2 OCV, +2 DCV, Block, Abort

3 5) Throw: 1/2 Phase, +0 OCV, +1 DCV, 8d6 +v/5, Target Falls

8 6) +2 HTH Damage Class(es)

Martial Arts Cost: 29

Cost Skill

15 +3 with HTH Combat

2 AK: Ukraine 11-

2 AK: Moscow 11-

3 Bureaucratics 14-

3 Disguise 13-

3 Forgery 13-

2 KS: The Espionage World 11-

3 Language: Russian (fluent conversation; literate)

3 Language: Ukrainian (fluent conversation; literate)

3 Security Systems 13-

3 Streetwise 14-

3 Tactics 13-

4 WF: Common Melee Weapons, Small Arms

3 1) Acting 14-

0 2) Climbing 8-

3 3) Concealment 13-

3 4) Conversation 14-

3 5) Deduction 13-

0 6) AK: Northeast United States (Everyman Skill) 11-

0 7) KS: Russian History 8-

0 8) Language: English (idiomatic) (4 Active Points)

0 9) Paramedics 8-

3 10) Persuasion 14-

1 11) PS: Intelligence Agent (Everyman Skill) 13-

3 12) Shadowing 13-

3 13) Stealth 15-

0 14) TF: Common Motorized Ground Vehicles, Everyman Skill

Skills Cost: 71

Pts. Disadvantage

5 Distinctive Features: Body is odd looking, the muscles and bones are wrong. (Easily Concealed; Noticed and Recognizable; Detectable By Commonly-Used Senses)

15 Distinctive Features: Cyborg (Not Concealable; Always Noticed and Causes Major Reaction; Detectable By Simple Tests)

20 Hunted: CIA 8- (Mo Pow, NCI, Harshly Punish)

15 Hunted: Adonis 14- (Mo Pow, Watching)

10 Physical Limitation: Can't Swim, body not bouyant (Infrequently, Greatly Impairing)

20 Psychological Limitation: Hates Governments and Symbols of Patriotism (Very Common, Strong)

15 Psychological Limitation: Protective of Friends and Team Mates (Very Common, Moderate)

15 Psychological Limitation: Fanatic Devotion to Adonis (Uncommon, Total)

15 Social Limitation: Secret ID - Cynthia Reynolds (Frequently, Major)

20 Vulnerability: 2 x STUN Electrical or Magnetic Attacks (Common)

BACKGROUND

Cynthia supposed that the company thought she'd be grateful. She'd been a field agent for the CIA for several years, and a pretty good one at that. However, something went wrong during an investigation involving VIPER and a cabal of Russian Mafia. She'd blown her cover through a careless slip up, and she got shipped back to Langley in a much smaller package than a human body was supposed to fit into. Somehow, she'd survived, but she'd have been crippled for the rest of a very short life she hadn't happened to meet some stringent physical and mental requirements for an experimental cybernetics program.

When the VIPER crime syndicate got done with her there wasn't much left of Cynthia. She was barely alive when they packed what was left of her in a small box and sent it back to the CIA. That she was alive when she got there shows the level of stubborn determination she's capable of. Initially, the CIA had had her arms, legs, eyes, and ears replaced. They did as much reconstructive surgery as they could afford, but that wasn't much.

As it turns out her managers were a little too careless on the psychological assessment. Cynthia turned out to be useless as a field agent, even as a black ops agent she was a bit too unhinged, and the all male atmosphere of that division didn't want her anyway. With regret, they stripped back her modifications to barely better than any other cripple and cut her loose.

That would have been the end for Cynthia, and she might have done all right in the private sector with her knowledge and skills, plus the generous pension she'd been handed. However, Adonis had gotten his hands on some interesting tech and had some ideas for how to integrate it with some healing experiments he was working on. The experiments were potentially lethal or crippling, but Cynthia was already crippled, and didn't much care whether she lived or died. Besides, Adonis was VERY persuasive, and Cynthia would at least look more human than she did after Langley abandoned her.

What followed was months of painful experiments with grafts, cloned tissue replacement, and drug therapies. At the end of it all Adonis had delivered on his promise. Cynthia had been transformed from a bitter, half-crippled, and badly scarred woman into a sexy secret agent cyborg. Not just that, but the crude looking prosthetics the CIA had left her with were replaced with parts that were half living flesh. OK, so she wasn't human any more, but she hasn't looked back on her old life with any regret.

PERSONALITY/MOTIVATION

Cynthia is completely devoted to Adonis. He's saved her from a life of crippling disability, and has treated her with more decency than the United States Government ever has. That he treats her like a sex object is no problem to her, at least she CAN be a sex object to most anyone, rather than to a small group of technology deviants.

Cynthia has no respect or love for governments or bureaucracies, and has embraced an idealistic idea of anarchism. She particularly hates the spy agencies of the United States, but her ire extends to all large governments. At any opportunity she'll take shots at representative icons of government. She especially has no love for patriotic heroes, and will target them over anyone else. She can't understand how anyone with superpowers would willingly become tools of organizational oppression and brutality.

POWERS/TACTICS

Cynthia was at one time an experienced CIA field agent. This is a lot less glamorous than you'd think. A lot of it just involved maintaining a cover identity while working as a temp and rooting around in dumpsters. She had a lot of skills, but until she was cybernetically enhanced did little in the way of real combat. Since becoming an enhanced human Cynthia has gotten a lot more serious about her weapons and martial arts training. She's a dangerous opponent because her nervous system and a chunk of her brain have been replaced with something that works a LOT faster than normal human neurons. Her senses are far better than a normal human's, and since most of her modifications are "under the skin" she doesn't look inhuman except upon very close examination.

Cyberia, so long as she's not distracted by her hatred of symbols of patriotism, is a methodical and careful combatant. She stays focussed on whatever mission she's been assigned to, and is the mother hen to Adonis and the other girls. She's the first one in and last one out. She attacks targets she assumes she can take down rapidly while the others tangle up more dangerous opponents. She is not above putting some extra shots into downed opponents to make sure that they STAY down. Her goal is to methodically work through the enemy from weakest to strongest, taking each down in turn.

CAMPAIGN USE

Cyberia, like Naiad, shows both the best and worst of Adonis' experiments. He's saved Cynthia from a life as a bitter, scarred, and half crippled wreck. Now that she's a super sexy secret agent cyborg she's also expected to be a sex object. All the cybernetic and chemical enhancements have unhinged her quite a bit, but some of that can also be laid at the feet of the United States Government.

Cyberia will hunt patriot heroes, and will attack them from ambush after using her skills to find out as much about them as possible. She'll also dig up dirt on patriotic heroes in order to show them for the tarnished icons she knows they are.

To make her more powerful increase the power of her weapons, and increase her stats, but most of all give her more combat levels and an arsenal of weapon foci like a blaster rifle and grenades. To make her less powerful reduce her STR, DEX, CON, and SPD.

APPEARANCE

Cynthia's appearance changes with her use of her disguise skill, and given time she can literally replace her hair and eyes with a visit to Adonis' labs. She's a little on the tall side, and has unusually long and slender arms and legs. Someone who really knows their anatomy (artists or medical professionals) will notice there's something odd about her muscles and skeleton. Anyone with the ability to see under her skin will be in for the shock of a lifetime.

Will, since others are posting 'Henchwomen' I will post the fleshed out version of the one I Felt missing from hermits list of Girls that the inner adolescent wanted to see on the list.

I Give you the speedster 'Quicky':

Michele 'Shelly' Larson - Quicky

VAL...CHA...Cost...Total...Roll......Notes

12....STR.....2...12......11-.......HTH Damage 2d6 END [1]

36....DEX.....78...36......16-.......OCV 12 DCV 12

18....CON.....16...18......13-

12....BODY....4...12......11-

13....INT.....3...13......12-.......PER Roll 12-

13....EGO.....6...13......12-.......ECV: 4

14....PRE.....4...14......12-.......PRE Attack: 2 1/2d6

26....COM.....8...26......14-

2....PD......0...2/8.............2/8 PD (0/6 rPD)

4....ED......0...4/10.............4/10 ED (0/6 rED)

7....SPD.....24...7.................Phases: 2, 4, 6, 7, 9, 11, 12

10....REC.....8...10

60....END.....12...60

40....STUN....13...40

6....RUN......0...6"/36"................END [1/4]

2....SWIM.....0...2"................END [1]

2....LEAP.....0...2"................2" forward, 1" upward

CHA Cost: 178

Cost...POWERS

18.....Missed Me: Armor (6 PD/6 ED) - END=0

45.....I am quick: Rapid ( x1,000) with Sight Group, Hearing Group and Touch Group - END=0

10.....Quick Hearing and speech: Ultrasonic Perception (Hearing Group), Discriminatory, Transmit - END=0

75.....Movement: Multipower, 75-point reserve - END=

6u.....1) Combat Running: Running +30" (6"/36" total), Reduced Endurance (1/2 END; +1/4) (75 Active Points); no Noncombat movement (-1/4) - END=3

6u.....2) Distance Running: Flight 24", MegaScale (1" = 1 km; +1/4), Reduced Endurance (1/2 END; +1/4) (72 Active Points); Only In Contact With A Surface (-1/4) - END=3

5u.....3) Quickie Zippes: Teleportation 20", Position Shift, x4 Noncombat, Safe Blind Teleport (+1/4) (62 Active Points); Must Pass Through Intervening Space (-1/4) - END=6

40.....Speester Tricks: Multipower, 40-point reserve - END=

1u.....1) Quick Change: Cosmetic Transform 2d6 (One Outfit to anonther outfit) (10 Active Points) - END=1

2u.....2) Elecro-Static discharge: Energy Blast 4d6 (20 Active Points); Limited Range (One Hex only; -1/4) - END=2

4u.....3) Quicky's Cleanup: Change Environment 8" radius, Long-Lasting Permanent (40 Active Points) - END=4

4u.....4) Quick Dance: Drain DEX 4d6 (40 Active Points) - END=4

POWERS Cost: 216

Cost...MARTIAL ARTS

5......Passing Disarm: 1/2 Phase, -1 OCV, -1 DCV, Disarm, 22 STR to Disarm; FMove

5......Passing Strike: 1/2 Phase, +1 OCV, +0 DCV, 2d6 +v/5; FMove

5......Passing Throw: 1/2 Phase, +0 OCV, +0 DCV, 2d6 +v/5; Target Falls; FMove

MARTIAL ARTS Cost: 15

Cost...SKILLS

3......Breakfall 16-

3......High Society 12-

3......Persuasion 12-

5......Power 12-

3......Scholar

1......1) KS: English Lit. (2 Active Points) 11-

1......2) KS: Karma Sutra (2 Active Points) 11-

1......3) KS: Philosophy (2 Active Points) 11-

1......4) KS: Super Hero world (2 Active Points) 11-

3......Seduction 12-

3......Shadowing 12-

3......Stealth 16-

SKILLS Cost: 30

Cost...TALENTS

8......Speed Reading (x1,000)

3......Lightning Calculator

TALENTS Cost: 11

Value..DISADVANTAGES

25.....Psychological Limitation: Loyality to Adonis (Very Common, Total)

15.....Psychological Limitation: Show up those 'thoughtless' heroes (Common, Strong)

10.....Psychological Limitation: Lecherous (Common, Moderate)

15.....Psychological Limitation: Loyal to the other Lovers of Adonis (Common, Strong)

15.....Psychological Limitation: Hyperactive (Common, Strong)

15.....Physical Limitation: Unable to watch Television or Monitors due to scan (All the Time, Slightly Impairing) [Notes: Images flicker and appear to be still images that change like a slide show.]

15.....Hunted: PRIMUS 8- (Mo Pow, Harshly Punish)

15.....Hunted: UNTIL 8- (Mo Pow, Harshly Punish)

10.....Hunted: Adonis 11- (Mo Pow, Watching)

15.....Distinctive Features: Stikingly Beautiful Woman (Concealable; Always Noticed and Causes Major Reaction; Detectable By Commonly-Used Senses)

DISADVANTAGES Points: 150

Base Pts: 200

Exp Required: 100

Total Exp Available: 100

Exp Unspent: 0

Total Character Cost: 450

Background/History

Oh her old life is but a hazy dream. Adonis gave her youth, speed and beauty, before Michele was plain and klutzy. A graduate student at State University in the English department, with thick lens and poor poise. Then can the attack on the school, she was taken hostage by some one and in rushed the 'heroes'. Unable to get out of the cross fire. She was injured, but Adonis had heard about her plight and came to her. He promised to not only make well but make he would make Michele better then she ever was. Oh that such a handsome man had took interest in her set her heart a fluter, and it only got better for not only she well and fast, but has powers that can help her Adonis help other women and be true heroes, heroes of Beauty, those who like her Love Adonis.

Personality/Motivation

Loyalty to Adonis for all he as done. Changing her from the slow plain person she was to the fast and beautiful person. She want to help Adonis pursue his dream of make all woman beautiful, young and of course His.

Her room has stacks of romance books and pictures of muscular men. Hidden in a corner is a stack of deep college language texts and philosophy books that are will worn and earmarked. She enjoys her new life in the house of Adonis and actively seeks to add new friends to help her please Adonis.

"Well if it isn't Mister Slow-man."

Powers/Tactics

Quicky will size up the opponent and then either run for the hills or hit hard. She prefers being a messenger then a combatant but if forced to fight she will use move throughs and the quick dance maneuver to allow her to make her escape.

Campaign Use

The Messenger of Adonis, she can act as a Messenger, scout, hit and run attack specialist or smash and grab thief.

Appearance

Tall long legged blond waring light blue and white bikini with clothes covering the loins when acting as the massager of Adonis. Other wise she will ware what is needed to get Adonis' attention (first), or any other friend that will spend time with her.

Did you mean MESSENGER? Because her doing massage makes me think "friction burn".

Needs more history and other fluff info. Shouldn't these also be built on 350 or less like Warlord's droogs?

Finally, what does 45 points of rapid senses do for her exactly?

Adonis needs one henchwoman that's more than she seems. She's just as manipulative as he is and is playing for for a sucker. Not nessecarily for a heroic purpose, maybe she's a Viper mole trying to attain his genetic augmentation tech or something similar but she's not the lackey she appears to be.

Did you mean MESSENGER? Because her doing massage makes me think "friction burn".

Needs more history and other fluff info. Shouldn't these also be built on 350 or less like Warlord's droogs?

Finally, what does 45 points of rapid senses do for her exactly?

Yes I meant Messenger. (Darn Spell checker not giving me what I Meant).

No caps where mentioned so I used the GM has infinite points group. I was fitting powers to my concept and not worrying about the point caps. I wanted to make her mysterious and vague. I also tend to be terse in my writing style.

As far the rapid senses go, I envision her as being able to notice events normally too quick for normal human perception. Additional meanings will be left up to you.

Adonis needs one henchwoman that's more than she seems. She's just as manipulative as he is and is playing for for a sucker. Not nessecarily for a heroic purpose' date=' maybe she's a Viper mole trying to attain his genetic augmentation tech or something similar but she's not the lackey she appears to be.[/quote']

Odd you mention that, when I read the name 'Sugar Wiseman' in the original description by Hermit of Adonis' facility, I thought of someone who would be blackmailed by Doctor D to get him any results he has on regeneration.

Agh. Just did the perky and petite Japanese schoolgirl brick who can make herself mass in at 10 tons. I think that's more amusing than the kawaii martial arts expert. just imagine the amusement value of the arrogant PC powerhouse getting trashed by a four foot tall Japanese schoolgirl.

Omoi (Heavy Serious) /Kenran (Gorgeous Brilliant)

QUOTE: "You heroes treated me like dirt, now you take this!"

Val Char Cost

30/70 STR 20

20 DEX 30

30 CON 40

10 BODY 0

10 INT 0

11 EGO 2

15 PRE 5

26 COM 8

15/35 PD 9

15/35 ED 9

5 SPD 20

15 REC 6

60 END 0

60 STUN 20

6" RUN 0

2" SWIM 0

6"/14" LEAP 0

Characteristics Cost: 169

Cost Power

17 Efficient Muscles: Reduced Endurance (1/2 END; +1/4) for up to 70 Active Points of STR:70 (17 Active Points)

60 Density Increase (12,800 kg mass, +40 STR, +8 PD/ED, -8" KB), Reduced Endurance (0 END; +1/2) (60 Active Points)

8 +12 PD (12 Active Points); Linked (Density Increase; -1/2)

8 +12 ED (12 Active Points); Linked (Density Increase; -1/2)

16 Damage Resistance (24 PD/24 ED) (24 Active Points); Linked (Density Increase; -1/2)

11 Extra Solid Mass: Knockback Resistance -8" (16 Active Points); Linked (Density Increase; -1/2)

5 Lack Of Weakness (-8) for Normal Defense (8 Active Points); Linked (Density Increase; -1/2)

5 Lack Of Weakness (-8) for Resistant Defenses (8 Active Points); Linked (Density Increase; -1/2)

2 LS (Safe in High Pressure; Safe in Low Pressure/Vacuum) (3 Active Points); Linked (Density Increase; Lesser Power can only be used when character uses greater Power at full value; -3/4)

15 Bio Stabilizer Implants: Power Defense (15 points)

Powers Cost: 147

Cost Skill

15 +3 with DCV

15 +3 with HTH Combat

4 Language: English (completely fluent; literate)

0 1) Acting 8-

0 2) Climbing 8-

0 3) Concealment 8-

0 4) Conversation 8-

0 5) Deduction 8-

0 6) AK: Kobe (Everyman Skill) 11-

0 7) KS: Manga 8-

0 8) Language: Japanese (idiomatic; literate) (5 Active Points)

0 9) Paramedics 8-

0 10) Persuasion 8-

0 11) PS: Cosplay (Everyman Skill) 11-

0 12) Shadowing 8-

0 13) Stealth 8-

0 14) TF: Common Motorized Ground Vehicles, Everyman Skill

Skills Cost: 34

Pts. Disadvantage

10 Accidental Change: Turns on DI when angry or upset 11- (Uncommon)

10 Distinctive Features: Petite and Gorgeous Japanese Schoolgirl (Easily Concealed; Always Noticed and Causes Major Reaction; Detectable By Commonly-Used Senses)

10 Distinctive Features: Mutant (Not Concealable; Noticed and Recognizable; Detectable By Uncommonly-Used Senses)

15 Enraged: by Brutal, Murderous, and Cruel Behavior (Uncommon), go 11-, recover 11-

15 Hunted: The hero group she used to belong to 8- (Mo Pow, Capture)

20 Hunted: Adonis 11- (Mo Pow, NCI, PC has a Public ID or is otherwise very easy to find, Watching)

10 Hunted: Any one brick she's recently humiliated 8- (As Pow, Harshly Punish)

10 Physical Limitation: Tiny and Slight; can't drive most cars or reach top shelf (Frequently, Slightly Impairing)

20 Psychological Limitation: Overconfident (Very Common, Strong)

15 Psychological Limitation: Relentlessly Perky and Cheerful (Very Common, Moderate)

15 Psychological Limitation: Hates Bullies, Thugs, and men who throw their wieght around (Common, Strong)

BACKGROUND

Suki Mamada is a mutant. She was born with mass control powers that allowed her to grow, shrink, increase her mass so much she could stop a tank, or lower it so much she could float on clouds. Naturally, she became a superhero, and eventually moved on to the United States becoming a ward of a prominant superhero group there. While there she at first maintained a Secret ID, and was known as Omoi (Means someting like heavy and serious in Japanese).

That would be all there is to say, except that there was a terrible curse associated with her powers. They warped and distorted her bones and skin until she became monstrous looking, and though she was only eighteen years old she looked horrible like an old crone with bulging muscles and lank hair after a particularly intense confrontation with several supervillains. She concealed it as best she could, and tried to be a normal girl, but it was a horrible strain on her and everyone around her. Eventually, she was only a superhero because there was nothing else she COULD do with herself.

It was at this point that Adonis and his girls captured Suki when she and the other heroes she was teamed with tried to foil one of Adonis' robberies of a high tech genetics installation. Suki was certain that her team mates would rescue her, but rescue didn't materialize for some days. Eventually, Adonis and Cyberia wheeled in a TV and showed her footage captured from the security cameras of the base where her "friends" debated whether it was worth rescuing her. It proved to Omai that her teammates were uncomfortable with her appearance, and didn't like her very much. They thought she was a freak for trying to act like the teenager she was when she looked like a "zombie with rickets".

Suki was shown what Adonis had done for the other members of his harem. If Suki wanted a similar reward all Adonis needed were some vital materials and treasures from the base of the hero group Suki belonged to. She stole several items from her ex-teammates for Adonis in exchange for him trying to reverse her condition, and has counted herself lucky to have been given the opportunity. Ever since Adonis repaired the damage to her body Suki, calling herself Kenran now, has served him faithfully as Kenran (Gorgeous Brilliant).

Suki has a new face and name, but doesn't try very hard to be private or public about her new identity.

PERSONALITY MOTIVATION

In some respects Kenran is still a hero, and now she gets to be a bubbly teenager like she'd never been allowed to before. She has a deep distate for brutal men who use violence as a tool to get their way and pick on those weaker than themselves. Adonis and his harem have never done anything to cause her to have a conflict with this, and she'd rather be a sex object than a monster secretly mocked by two-faced friends. In many cases, she's the voice of concience in the harem, but when she gets her back up look out! There was this one occasion when she put Bulldozer in traction for a month! Suki sometimes misses her old powers, she's much less powerful now than she used to be, but she LOVES being kawaii!

Given the right circumstances, like if Adonis is captured and Kenran is left at loose ends or given an opportunity to repay her debt, she might become a hero again. It's just that the scars of her past betrayal run deep. If PC heroes try to pull her into the light and then offend or assault her sensibilities in any way she'll be driven fully into the world of villainy. For now, like most of the harem, Suki does whatever she can to make Adonis happy and keep herself and her new family comfortable.

POWERS TACTICS

Before, when she was Omoi, Suki had a vast arsenel of density and size control powers. But those same powers shredded her muscles and skin, and distorted her bones. After one battle in which her team mates compelled her to stress her powers to the limit in battle she became monstrous.

Adonis had to replace most of Suki's bones with synthetics, and rebuild her skin and muscle with special vat grown replacement tissue that would adapt more efficently to her powers. She lost the ability to go desolid or grow and shrink, but is much stronger and can still increase her mass to several tons. Kenran's gone toe to toe with several bricks, and even now Adonis' enemies are only just coming to terms with the fact that a five foot tall Japanese schoolgirl can throw a tank at them.

In battle Suki will act like a lost schoolgirl if she thinks anyone will fall for it. If some hero tries to swoop in and carry her away she'll turn on her density increase and start pounding on him, though she does try to avoid causing people any perminant damage. If any member of the opposition acts mean, thuggish, or cruel she'll fall on him like a ton of bricks. Ten tons actually. She likes to lead by throwing something big, and then try for a move through or just set her feet and start sparring with another brick. Unless she's enraged she'll put all her levels in DCV and try to wear an opponent down.

CAMPAIGN USE

Suki is a tragic figure, and any superhero detective should be able to find out her past, and a little more digging will show that the hero group she used to be a part of were a bunch of jerks. PC's should have a great deal more sympathy for Suki than any of the other harem members, and might be confused by the way she stands beside a supervillain like Adonis.

Suki doesn't hunt anyone unless they're infamously cruel and mean spirited bricks. As a hunter Suki just tries to arrange missions so that she has an opportunity to pound on the person she's hunting.

To increase Kenran's power increase her dexterity, speed, and levels. If that's still not enough harden her defenses and increase her strength. To lower her power reduce her damage resistance and remove all of the other extra powers that are linked to her density increase.

APPEARANCE

For her size Kenran is obviously well muscled, but not out of proportion, and she looks much younger than she actually is. Nothing about her appearance would lead people to belive that she'd knocked Bulldozer through a building and then beat him into a pulp for molesting some of Adonis' non-superpowered ladies during a job. That is unless they happen to notice the cracks in the pavement forming at her feet.

Normally she dresses like a Japanese schoolgirl, but will change her clothing to suit a job.

Adonis needs one henchwoman that's more than she seems. She's just as manipulative as he is and is playing for for a sucker. Not nessecarily for a heroic purpose' date=' maybe she's a Viper mole trying to attain his genetic augmentation tech or something similar but she's not the lackey she appears to be.[/quote']

That would be difficult to see if Adonis was careful about his recruitment, and had a good idea of when his pheromone powers were working. I do have an idea for a Tantra Sorceress/ Sex Warrior exile from another dimension who joins him voluntarily, but has a secret agenda to recruit Adonis and his girls to assist her in a rebellion in her home dimension.

This would normally be too cheesy even for me, but within the context of this thread it seems more reasonable.

I thought I'd lay off for a while though. That is unless people have a deep burning desire to have me keep this up. Accidental Double Entendre I curse thee!