A DC Animated-style HeroMachine

Theron

Villains, Villains and Villains

Hunting Wolf is an American mutant, a born Arapaho from the Wind River Reservation in Wyoming. His career as a villain started out quite harmlessly, but soon he was pressed into risky operations and full-blown supercriminal activities. Under other circumstances he could have been a hero.

Hurricania is a wind-controller, whose powers easily get out of control. She is a very dangerous person with a volatile personality.

Both of them are currently imprisoned in the DSVC facility in the Pacific Ocean.

HFHuntingWolf.pngHFHurricania.png

Re: Villains, Villains and Villains

here's my tribute to the 70's....

King Screamer (sonic powered bad ass)

Love his name, his power and his colour scheme. The King is one fine-looking dude, and one kool-acious cat! Well done, Legatus! He's a great-looking character with an excellent concept.

I've noticed before that this "hero-making" application -- whatever it's called -- has a tendency to create "goofy", caricature-type characters...but apparently that can be avoided, as you've so elegantly demonstrated. Maybe it's a carry-over from the original Haven Walkur, a PC hero chick from the 1970s, but I'm crazy about the King!

And I'd Rep you if I could, but I'm still required to spread the Rep around first. :-(

Villains, Villains and Villains

Iceheart is a young man imbued with the fantastic power to create ice and blasts of cold out of nowhere. His power is incredibly strong and he is able to create snow storms in the desert. Due to some bad decisions he took the path of the villain, but he would never kill a person. Currently he is imprisoned in the DSVC facility in the Pacific Ocean. Scientist say he may develop into a severe threat for the entire earth, being able to start another ice age.

HFIceheart.png

Hero factory is a fun tool and it produces great pics, but after a while it gets so dull, because you get the same results over and over again. Still it's a B+.:D