A DC Animated-style HeroMachine

Theron

Re: A DC Animated-style HeroMachine

Because he's pink and flamencoes are pink' date=' and, and. I kind of got the idea from Don Flamenco from the Punch-Out!!! video game.:straight:[/quote']

Sorry, my spanish is so bad. I didn't know flamenco also referred to the birds, not only the dance! :o

I was looking at some old comic books today in search of inspiration.

And I found...Flicker (Green Lantern 23; April 1992)!

I just had to do a simple FdH version. Does anyone have an idea who he is and what he does. My google-moogle did not really help with this guy. :help:

attachment.php?attachmentid=31099&stc=1&d=1237937755

I was looking at some old comic books today in search of inspiration.

And I found...Flicker (Green Lantern 23; April 1992)!

I just had to do a simple FdH version. Does anyone have an idea who he is and what he does. My google-moogle did not really help with this guy. :help:

attachment.php?attachmentid=31099&stc=1&d=1237937755

I found this. http://glcorps.dcuguide.com/profile.php?name=flicker

Psybolt...those are good. And hopefully we'll not see Barney here again! :idjit:

Anyway here is a mercenary from the jungles of Belize who leads the agents and troopers of Professor M in battle

attachment.php?attachmentid=31105&stc=1&d=1238021567

he wields nasty BME guns!

bloodrain.png

Blood Rain

In 1562 Jubei Iga, along with a cadre of elite ninja were given the task of taking the Black Ship. The Black Ship was a Portugese sailing vessel known to carry firearms. Jubei's master dearly wanted the firearms, but didn't want to pay for them. On a heavily fogged night, Jubei along with his fellow ninja silently paddled out to the Black Ship in a flat bottomed boat. Silent like death itself the ninja struck. However, nothing was as it should be. The entire crew of the Black Ship lay across the deck their bodies mutilated as if by a wild animal or a demon. Death was nothing new to the ninja's, Jubei had several of his men dispose of the bodies into the sea.

Going below desk, Jubei quickly found the guns in their crates, completely undistubed. As for the killer, Jubei could find no sign, and Jubei was one of the most skilled ninja's of his clan. The only odd object Jubei found in the hold was a large box filled with earth. However, Jubei didn't have any time to investigate the box further because he heard the cries of his clansmen who were still upon the desk. Racing up to the deck, Jubei had to dodge the rolling head of a fellow ninja as it bounded down into the hold.

In a flash Jubei again stood upon the swaying deck of the Black Ship. For a moment he couldn't believe the sight that greeted him. All of the other ninja who came with him to the Black Ship lay strewn across like so many torn paper dolls. A figure near the prow of the Black Ship held the last of his clansmen. Sword in hand Jubei rushed forward cutting deep into the back of the figure. With a roar like a tiger the figure turned to face Jubei.

It was a man and it wasn't a man. Fiery red eyes glared out of a too pale European face. However, it wasn't the eyes that transfixed Jubei, but the teeth. Teeth like those of some kind of demon nashed at the sight of Jubei. Flinging away Jubei's fallen fellow ninja the monster rush forward swatting him across the face. The blow sent Jubei to the deck blood spraying from the wound. The world seemed to flow around Jubei as he fell down. He knew life soon would be leaving him.

The monster laughed a laugh that chilled Jubei to the marrow, before the monster bent over and pulled Jubei to him. Teeth like needles of fire bit deep into the ninja's throat, and hot wet sticky blood flowed from his veins like a stream after a rain. Jubei was dying, and would soon joins the others.

However, there was still a spark of life in the ninja. With an effort that would surely finish his life, Jubei struck upwards with his blade. Time seemed to stand still before the blade seperated the monsters head from its body. There was a splash as the severed head fell into the sea, and blood rained over Jubei and the deck of the Black Ship. However, Jubei was beyond caring. The world ceased to exist for him, and death came quickly.

For three days the Black Ship foundered across the sea, a ship of the dead. The fog that had allowed Jubei and the other ninja so easy access to the Black Ship remained with the vessel. It was as if the ship was shrouded in night. It was on the third day that an errant sea gull discovered the tasty but grisly remains upon the deck, and the hungry bird jumped from body to body to get the choicest morsels before other gulls found their way here for the feast. The sea gull landed upon Jubei lifeless chest and started to peck at the corpse when a hand moving faster than a corpse should shot out grasping the bird by the neck crushing it.

Jubei stood once again upon the deck of the Black Ship and peered around with new eyes; eyes that were red like fire itself. With a kick Jubei pushed the corpse of the monster who had turned Jubei into what he had become into the sea.

A year later, a ronin ninja calling himself Blood Rain started opperating across Japan. His name was to go on to be legend. No one ever saw Blood Rain, but everyone saw the results of his work. Hundreds of years have passed since Jubei Iga was turned into what he is today, and as Blood Rain the most feared assassin in Japan, it isn't likely to change.